Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day (38159 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by abimic(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
I have followed radio programmes, and all the Yorubas are Happy across all board, they're now instigated against obj, obj was self serving and buhari just nailed him to the wall, obj should cover his face in shame, he was really derided on all programmes I listened too where Yoruba elites were interviewed.like i said before now, buhari is very cunning, more cunning than obj.

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by torino88(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

What do you call someone that talks bad behind you but can’t repeat such to your face? grin
afonja

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by gurnam: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2018
torino88:
afonja

Wailing ipob aka fake and rejected black Jews grin

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by torino88(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

ipob didn't kill abiola, and u knw dat, u knw who killed him and his wife grin
gurnam:

ipob didn't kill abiola, and u knw dat, u knw who killed him and his wife
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by gurnam: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2018
torino88:
ipob didn't kill abiola, and u knw dat, u knw who killed him and his wife ;Dipob didn't kill abiola, and u knw dat, u knw who killed him and his wife

Why are you stammering? Did I ask you who killed him or you are just insane and irritated over the news?

You can feel disgusted as much as you like, no one cares

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2018
When you make the right decision, even your worst critic will be forced to agree with you. For once, FFK expressed a rational opinion.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Lomprico2: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Oblang:

Tell me if it is the PDP that love the Igbo..

Numbskull! Did u see any mention of apc in my post? Am talking about buhari as a person. If apc fields d right person we will vote 'em.

Moreover that pic u uploaded is just one of their numerous lies check this thread out to see the real enugu-onitsha express road.

https://www.nairaland.com/4547287/wow-buhari-completes-enugu-onitsha
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Almaiga: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Even Igbo's Don dey support this moves. grin

Buhari, you too much cool

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by torino88(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:
Let me see IPOB NL Wing reaction to the statement from their adopted patron
abacha murdered abiola and his wife not ipob
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by gurnam: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2018
torino88:

Shut up and consult your history book! Abacha died before Abiola

Illiterate

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Almaiga: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2018
torino88:
Trash, try again later. grin grin

We Nigerians are happy about this development.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Jaytel(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Yorubas know the appropriate time to unite, to protect their collective interest.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Timfreds(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2018
I respect FFK for this. When you see good thing appreciate it, despite ur sentiment.
But this does not replace Buhari misrule, nor qualifies him to come back 2019.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Joylove2324(f): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaaaa FFK is in big trouble,my fellow NL biafra people will roast him today
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by kingzizzy: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:
Yeepa! Will Igbos also turn against their dilector surrogate (FFK) for this reaction? Seeing the way they have been bleating like wounded sheep since last night. shocked

What concerns IPOB with June 12 or democracy day? If Buhari likes, let him declare Ojukwus birthday as democracy day, nobody cares.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Oblang(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Numbskull! Did u see any mention of apc in my post? Am talking about buhari as a person. If apc fields d right person we will vote 'em.

Moreover that pic u uploaded is just one of their numerous lies check this thread out to see the real enugu-onitsha express road.

https://www.nairaland.com/4547287/wow-buhari-completes-enugu-onitsha

Sorry I don't engage ppl that deny the obvious..

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Raskasal(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:
Yeepa! Will Igbos also turn against their dilector surrogate (FFK) for this reaction? Seeing the way they have been bleating like wounded sheep since last night. shocked

Man this ur picture funny die. But you're on point anyway
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Raskasal(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Let this day be forever remembered. I stand with buhari

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Moukandjo: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Buhari served in the government that incarcerated M.K.O. Abiola. Till today, he says Abacha was a great leader.

How can Buhari turn around now and name June 12 as the new democracy day?

Anybody knows?

Shut your smelling mouths! Your drunk hero, the ineffectual buffoon, even gave Abacha an award for being "one of the greatest heroes" to have ever come out from Nigeria, but yet you still support him blindly!
Arent you being hypocrites?
Don't worry! We're here to burst the hypocrisy of you Jonathan sycophants; we've not forgotten his terrible tenure all of a sudden!

http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=4703&title=Jonathan-selects-Abacha-as-one-of-Nigeria%E2%80%99s-greatest-heroes,-honours-him-Feb.-28--

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:
This is commendable. It seems the president is starting to regain his senses.
It is you who lost your senses all the while, you are just now realising it.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Timfreds:
I respect FFK for this. When you see good thing appreciate it, despite ur sentiment.
But this does not replace Buhari misrule, nor qualifies him to come back 2019.
Your 5 line sentence is all you have, your votes are of no relevance. Buhari does not need you to win.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2018
doreto:
Your 5 line sentence is all you have, your votes are of no relevance. Buhari does not need you to win.
Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Aroyehunkayode: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2018
yeeeee,egbami ooo FFK says something reasonable for the first time about this administration and PMB,omo buruku lojo tie
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by MrGerald(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

What do you call someone that talks bad behind you but can’t repeat such to your face? grin
Oh something like this is notoriously attributed to afonjas!!
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by gurnam: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
MrGerald:
Oh something like this is notoriously attributed to afonjas!!

You mean Ipob grin
I’m extremely delighted watching you all feeling disgusted by that PMB moves.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by chernest2002: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari have given half justice, am waiting for the trial of the principal actors and killers of both Mko and Kudirat.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Stevenson1(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:

Lol... I'm Igbo and I can tell you that I'm no surprised at all about the announcement but you lots should be careful on the trait that Bubu poses. I believe you ain't new to Nigeria and it's happenings now.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Nwaohafia1: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

Shut your smelling mouths! Your drunk hero, the ineffectual buffoon, even gave Abacha an award for being "one of the greatest heroes" to have ever come out from Nigeria, but yet you still support him blindly!
Arent you being hypocrites?
Don't worry! We're here to burst the hypocrisy of you Jonathan sycophants; we've not forgotten his terrible tenure all of a sudden!

http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=4703&title=Jonathan-selects-Abacha-as-one-of-Nigeria%E2%80%99s-greatest-heroes,-honours-him-Feb.-28--

Don't take my dislike for Buhari as my likeness for Jonathan. Both of them are mad
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by orisa37: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
In the Spirit of O D U D U W A, Yorubas value "MKO's RIGHTS DAY" more than Democracy Day declared by a very well known Autocrat.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by emelda86(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
All you idiots follow @segalinks on twitter & know what's up he's the only Yoruba man I respect

In order news Yoruba's are saboteurs

E go clear for una eyes when buhari enter second term

Yoruba demons

If u like quote me from now till tomorrow I no send you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.