Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (27570 Views)

Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by texazzpete(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
godliman:
I lost my sister last month owing to this same lasuth problem. She was given a distant which she never lived to see

Tragically, instead of you to fight for true change and a revolution in our healthcare system, the vast majority of your posts on NL are the same tiresome APC vs PDP nonsense with you rushing helter-skelter to defend useless politicians on YOUR side.

When you people learn to fight as a taxpayer, tht is when we will make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by godliman: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
texazzpete:

Tragically, instead of you to fight for true change and a revolution in our healthcare system, the vast majority of your posts on NL are the same tiresome APC vs PDP nonsense with you rushing helter-skelter to defend useless politicians on YOUR side.

When you people learn to fight as a taxpayer, tht is when we will make progress.
pls kindly show me how to start the fight. My sister was sick of liver problem, johesu was striking and she was referred to lasuth. the consultant said there was no bed she should come back almost in two weeks, we hadnt enough to afford private hospital, we attempted to fly her to Bsuth makurdi, air lines refused, we tried road and she died on transit. so tell me where do i start fighting from, government or johesu or buhari who goes abroad for ordinary ear treatment.

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by texazzpete(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
godliman:

pls kindly show me how to start the fight. My sister was sick of liver problem, johesu was striking and she was referred to lasuth. the consultant said there was no bed she should come back almost in two weeks, we hadnt enough to afford private hospital, we attempted to fly her to Bsuth makurdi, air lines refused, we tried road and she died on transit. so tell me where do i start fighting from, government or johesu or buhari who goes abroad for ordinary ear treatment.

Every single one of my posts on Nairaland, Twitter or Facebook that is political leaning comes from the point of view of me being a taxpayer demanding good leadership and good services commensurate with the tax I pay. Every single one.
Criticize bad leaders. Commend good leadership. That is the policy.

I sincerely sympathize with you for the loss of your sister, but the health sector in Nigeria - while being mismanaged by Buhari - was also terribly mismanaged by the 16 years PDP spent in power. Every single government since 2009 has paid little or no attention to Healthcare.

Imagine how it looks to see you sycophantically praise a party that had a hand in the decay of the Healthcare sector that led to your sister's death.

We must always push for change for the better. And hold bad leaders accountable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 09, 2018
texazzpete:

Abeg shut up.
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by texazzpete(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2018
iamloyalty:
Abeg shut up.

Lmao. Your signature says 'slave for Jehovah'. Is insulting your betters part of that job description?

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
texazzpete:

Lmao. Your signature says 'slave for Jehovah'. Is insulting your betters part of that job description?
Abeg park well.
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by bellina715(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2018
op wish you were in portharcourt I would have given you a leaf for the ear,my younger brother had same thing and the leaf was applied for 3 days and it dried up till 2day.

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by allenpaul(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
bellina715:
op wish you were in portharcourt I would have given you a leaf for the ear,my younger brother had same thing and the leaf was applied for 3 days and it dried up till 2day.
hello @ bellina715 I I think I might also need this your special leaf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.