Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara (51288 Views)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On Family Trip To Hometown Agbamu, Kwara / Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by peacekante: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Ace Nollywood director kunle Afolabi spent his Christmas with his family at his home town Agbamu Kwara state. He took time to take his children to where he had his secondary school( Government secondary school Agbamu) in Agbamu Kwara State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEr5d-kpB2E
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRLI9KJJGs/?igshid=16uyj8o8j7hwy

The actor also screen one of his father's film KADARA to people if his community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMVE8H9GHfU
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRZ7zCpwiY/?igshid=1bawp931mixxg

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by ashacot: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Nc one egbo. The children will never forget this in their life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Nanaborga(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Guy you nor even shame sef , see how dilapidated the school environment is , what is the established old student association doing to bring development to this school . I attended hussey boys model college Warri, we are doing all we can to support and develop the school , we keep improving the school standard on a yearly basis more than the government , I can boldly tell you our science laboratory , art gallery and other school facilities are more equipped that most private universities

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by peacekante: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
Guy you nor even shame sef , see how dilapidated the school environment is , what is the established old student association doing to bring development to this school . I attended hussey boys model college Warri, we are doing all we can to support and develop the school , we keep improving the school standard on a yearly basis more than the government , I can boldly tell you our science laboratory , art gallery and other school facilities are more equipped that most private universities

Well, he may have it in his plans to do so. However, he is not the only one that schooled there.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by donbachi(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Op,u for add *graphics*.

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Badonasty(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
its Afolayan not Afolabi

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Perfectsouth(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Kunle afolabi or afolayan?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Perfectsouth(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
the school itself, what's the development they are putting in place to remodel the school?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Jake19: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Wow! Great tour. But finally he should do something about the school with his influence na
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by emerich(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Cute family
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by espn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
I love it when I see hardwork paying people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by peacekante: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by airex(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
My friend, shut up... Is it his responsibility to develop the school? Get sense...

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

Be careful with those kids tho” to prevent had i known.

Nigeria no safe at all.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Authority1o1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay...

It typically arouses emotion to embark on a journey as such. The children would have felt that purgation knowing that their father was once a school-boy who sat under one of those roofs.

That's why I find pleasure in drinking garri once in a while, at least to have my own recount for my next-generation children.

"Hey James, I can't believe pops once drank that shi*".

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by kambili999(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omg. Doesn't the school have an active alumni body

Its in a sorry state

His son at the extreme looks so much like him. Awwwwwwww

8 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by ipobarethieves: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Kingjay007: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by obembet(f): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:

Sometimes we need to rethink before we comments or conclude on any matter. Apart from the development of the school. Those kids will learn alot from their father. They will understand that the man wasn't raise with sliver spoon...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Houseofglam7(f): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by ElValiente(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians and their entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by femi4: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Back to their roots

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by rocknation62(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kunle Afolayan. I love his film FIGURINE

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Johnbosco77(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fyn school...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by TANID(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Orire001: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice, one!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Enudapan: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara by Sunnydoo: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Children: Daddy, do u mean u came to this poultry?

Daddy: Its my early school

Children: this is weird daddy.

Daddy: Ninu ikoko dudu ni eko ti jade.

Children: what does that mean?

Daddy: The white porriage comes from the black pot

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.