Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute (1682 Views)

The Prostitute And Her Dad / The Taxi Driver Lynched Me! (projan) / 3 Drunk Men And The Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute by Woke4all(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2010
A guy and his date were packed at a back road some distance from town.

They were about to have s€x when the girl stopped and said:
"i really should have mention this earlier, am actually a hooker and i charge $50 for s€x". The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigerate, the man just sat at the drivers sit looking through the window.
Why aren't we going?" ask the girl.

"Well i should hv mention this earlier, am actually a taxi driver and the fare back to town is $50 grin
Re: The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On May 31, 2010
Cool cheesy
Re: The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute by Bibiegirl(f): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
Anywaiz,nice joke smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute by Dechuks1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
very fantastic i like that ,

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photos Funny Photos Funny Photos / Stingy Passengers And The Preacher. / Just Manage This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.