Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Breaking Up Because Of Tattoos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up Because Of Tattoos (363 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up Because Of Tattoos by Valro(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Hello @ Romancelanders;

A friend of mine called me on Monday morning and asked for my advice. He is seriously thinking of breaking up with his fiancee(he hasn't proposed yet but planning to later this year) because of the tattoos he saw on her body, one on her left leg, another on her arm and one on her lower back,he let me know he had asked the babe about the tattoos and she couldn't give any reasonable answer.
However, he insisted the girl is a "very nice" girl but he is scared of the unknown.

What are your takes on this?

anyone been in such situation before?

Can you marry a girl with tattoos all over body?

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Already Losing Their Worthless Ego / Ladies vs Guys, What's The Most Common lie ladies/guys tell online? / Bald Head Treatment - Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.