Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner (5163 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by wendyberry(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2018
This days many marriages have been broken and the rise in broken homes have increased to 99%,this is because many people choose their spouse without considering the important factors involved.. Some important factors to be considered a listed as follows;

1)Religious belief : Religion is an essential part of a believers life,religion adherents behavior,what an individual does,wears,says,eat and drink may be determined by faith ,it promote marital harmony and stability.

2)Physical Appearance :make sure your marriage partner has the desired physical characteristics before taking the marriage oath because it gives happiness to marry someone that people appreciate her beauty or his good looks.

3)Personal disposition : This is the natural characteristics of an individual,you need to understand the character of your spouse. This includes,dressing habits,likes,dislikes,attitude to life,shyness,ambition,temperament,e.t,c.

4)Cultural/family background : Knowledge of the cultural background of either spouse is mandatory. Intending couples should try to study the family background of their spouse in order to find out whether or not there are some traits that indented spouse inherited from their family which are not compatible to theirs

5)Health condition : Areas where information needed based on these include,Genotype,mental ability,sexual experience,rhesus factors,her HIV status and state of mind,all these will enable them tackle future challenges.

6)Age difference : Some say Age has no barrier to marriage but the fact remains that too much gap in age could be source of marital problems. An example in a situation where a 75yrs old man is unable to satisfy a 25years old girl,That may lead to infidelity or unnecessary marital conflicts that may lead to divorce.

7)Educational Attainments/vocational skills.

coolNature of job. 9)Value orientation : This deals with what individual considers important,useful and appropriate based on personal opinion,rather than scientific reasoning.

10)Peer influence : Friends have an important influence on teenagers and youths,it is important for would be husband or wife to study the kind of friends their partner keep to avoid marital conflicts No matter how marriage is examined,the ideal things is for marriage to be enduring,comforting and rewarding. A would be couples need to understand themselves very well before going into taking marital vows of knot tying. There is no perfect spouse on earth or perfect individuals,it is just our ability to manage situations that will determine if we have gotten the best or worst. It is also necessary for would be couples to seek marital counselling before deciding on marriage.
By Counsellor Sunny

Add yours and you can read more marital/relationship articles below..

source:http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2018/05/10-factors-to-consider-before-choosing.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Bluezy13(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmm...

OK
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by ladygudhead(f): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
THIS IS GOOD.

1 Like

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by wendyberry(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
THIS IS GOOD.
sure it is
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

All these may be useless if you don't put God first.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
THIS IS GOOD.

..Bro no matter whathe u do..do not choose KillaBeauty or Hisduchess from nairaland. ..they will ruin you
. Oyindidi is OK thou! (Real talk)
angry
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Dammyjeez(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cool.
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
I’ll have you know that I’m a 100% wife material and you’re just jealous that you cannot afford me. No offens.
MrCork:

..Bro no matter whathe u do..do not choose KillaBeauty or Hisduchess from nairaland. ..they will ruin you
angry
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I’ll have you know that I’m a 100% wife material and you’re just jealous that you cannot afford me. No offens.

^^^ wifey material who spend 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland...yeah. .. ..we said yor head was not correct earlier. ..u said it was normal (smh) undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

^^^ wifey material who spend 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland...yeah. .. ..we said yor head was not correct earlier. ..u said it was normal (smh) undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please stop talking to me I’m not on your level. You’re just an angry midget
MrCork:

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Please stop talking to me I’m not on your level. You’re just an angry midget

^^^wot level u on about?

.. I have a babe..u dont
. .I drive range rover spot. .u don't
. .I have class ..u don't
. ..I have big dik.. u don't
. .my girl azz wider than yor face
..my girl gat curves..u don't

....so apart from stalking nairaland. .wot level u talking about? (Smh) ....
undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls stop quoting me people would think I know you and you’re not on my level
MrCork:

^^^wot level u on about?

.. I have a babe..u dont
. .I drive range rover spot. .u don't
. .I have class ..u don't
. ..I have big dik.. u don't
. .my girl azz wider than yor face
..my girl gat curves..u don't

....so apart from stalking nairaland. .wot level u talking about? (Smh) ....
undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Pls stop quoting me people would think I know you and you’re not on my level

..ok..so u upset coz i have a woman. .correct. ..listen up my love. .if u want moiney, ask nicely. ..but if u want me..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. .we can' discuss?..frustration is an serous illness (real talk).. undecided
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by ElsonMorali: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
The only thing to consider is the personality of the person you want to marry.

If your personalities match you'll live together forever.
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by ladygudhead(f): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

angry
Ok. Noted! since you are speaking from experience. Whoever give himself up to be ruined na im palava...na only u waka go.
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
Ok. Noted! since you are speaking from experience. Whoever give himself up to be ruined na im palava...na only u waka go.

angry
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

..ok..so u upset coz i have a woman. .correct. ..listen up my love. .if u want moiney, ask nicely. ..but if u want me..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. .we can' discuss?..frustration is an serous illness (real talk).. undecided

Mr..........be careful
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 4:50am On Jun 10, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Mr..........be careful

^^^kaiiiiii. .see lightskin yellow iCe cream. ...sweery. please can I drink u?. cheesy
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

^^^kaiiiiii. .see lightskin yellow iCe cream. ...sweery. please can I drink u?. cheesy

Hmmm where will you start from?
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hmmm where will you start from?

..yor left booooobsi will be fine ma. ...I like left cheesy
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Financial compatibility is also important undecided
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

..yor left booooobsi will be fine ma. ...I like left cheesy

See as you worwor reach
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by MrCork: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

See as you worwor reach

000ooo grow up please & quit actin like a children...can I suk.. yes or know? undecided
Re: 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

000ooo grow up please & quit actin like a children...can I suk.. yes or know? undecided

Oya come oooh

(1) (Reply)

THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] / couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s. / See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.