Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Liberian-american Pastor In U.S. Charles Garjay Goah, Dies At 55 (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liberian-american Pastor In U.S. Charles Garjay Goah, Dies At 55 (picture) (335 Views)

Oyebanji: Celebrating The Compassionate Home Boy At 55 By Olayinka Oyebode / Atiku Abubakar Greets Governor Wike At 55 / President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberian-american Pastor In U.S. Charles Garjay Goah, Dies At 55 (picture) by seotools01: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
American Pastor In U.S. Charles Garjay Goah, dies at 55
Charles Garjay Goah, 55, a Liberian-American pastor who brought the gospel to many because the longtime pastor of United Christian Fellowship Church in Minneapolis’ North Aspect, has died of continual most cancers. “American Pastor In U.S. Charles Garjay Goah, dies at 55”

In keeping with an internet information mag, www.mshalecom, quoting his spouse stated for over 20 years, pastor Goah led a ministry credited with profitable converts with a method that went past the non secular wishes of the ones he ministered to. At the same time as he preached the gospel, he used to be recognized to have a willing pastime within the civic and entrepreneurial endeavors of the ones he ministered to, whether or not they have been his parishioners or now not.

“He may question me each and every time we met, how my industry used to be doing and if there used to be anything else he may just do to lend a hand”, Theodore Morgan, a Liberian-American businessman, stated.

Pastor Goah used to be additionally willing in construction bridges past the Liberian group. Boyd Morson, a civic chief within the Town of Brooklyn Park wrote in a Fb message “Pastor Goah used to be a family member and supporter of mine. And he shared significant and uplifting phrases and conversations with me approximately my marketing campaign and imaginative and prescient as Mayor in Brooklyn Park. Pastor Goah additionally really thanked me for my presence, involvement and engagement inside the Liberian group over the numerous years.”

Goah used to be born in Liberia’s capital town of Monrovia on June eleven, 1962. He first got here to america as a adolescence missionary in 1988 sooner than the civil warfare broke out in his local Liberia. He had won a few restricted theological coaching in Liberia however were given his complete coaching as a minister at the same time as in the USA. He won his bachelors in theology whilst in Virginia and a grasp’s level in theology from ACTS Global Bible School in Blaine, Minnesota. He additionally won masters in international management from Fuller Theological Seminary....

Continue reading with pictures here: https://xclusiveafrica.com/u-s-charles-garjay-goah-dies-at-55/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Confirms Abiola Won June 12 Election, Says Tinubu / APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye / Ekiti 2018: Prepare Your Handover Notes For Me – SDP Candidate Tells Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.