Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari To Lai Mohammed You “disobeyed Me” By Replying Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Lai Mohammed You “disobeyed Me” By Replying Obasanjo (310 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Lai Mohammed You “disobeyed Me” By Replying Obasanjo by iwithnessnews: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari said that the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, disobeyed him by replying the letter by former President Olusegun Obasanjo which portrayed the present administration in bad light.
The President he stated that he had also stopped his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity Femi Adesina from replying the said letter because of Adesina’s age.
Buhari disclosed this when members of Buhari Support Organisation visited him at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Friday night.
The President maintained that the second reason why he deemed it right not to reply the letter was that he and the former president were from the same (military) constituency.
He, however, noted that Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed, who “disobeyed’’ him not to reply the letter, did a good job, noting that... to read more visit
http://www.iwithnessnews.com/2018/06/09/buhari-am-from-the-same-constituent-with-gen-obasanjo/

(1) (Reply)

How The Colonial Masters Defeated Us?? / POLICE DEPLOY 15,000 PERSONNEL FOR RIVER LG POLLS / Meet Abubakar Shekau’s Mother, Also A Victim Of Her Son’s Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.