Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party (514 Views)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by Nigerianblogs: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Its was a big for the 'Amen' singer till SARS invaded the happy moment and scattered everything, Trying to hold back his tears, He shared a video of himself on his page, with a caption that, 'They've got no levels', so no stress, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/them-no-get-levels-singer-jaywon-reacts.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by austyn0(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eyiaah,, you have been on Buhari's radar for quite a while too...Endure broh,, you are not the first neither will you be the last...

Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
...everybody should come together to raise our voice against Sarz...

That's what they normally say once it happens to them.

That's when they will start using the collective pronouns "We, Us, Everybody"
Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
me hearing SARS death grin

Re: 'Them No Get Levels'- Singer Jaywon Reacts To SARS Crashing His Birthday Party by itspzpics(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eehn Eehn isok oo

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana : Things You Probably Didn't Know About Falz Dad / Five - Year - Old Taju Vs Emmaneulla [ Mark Angel ] - Who Has The Most Terrific / I Dumped My Boyfriend Because He Didn't Want Me To Be A Star - Actress Chiamaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.