Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) (25447 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Ukalejohn(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where this one go reach before e off
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by soleexx(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Can I charge me Ev with my PowerBank cos lite is scarrs here
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Scoobiano1991:
Ford all the way......
grin tesla all the way
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by olaeffect(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordtosan:
Okay. Where the light dey to charge them for Nigeria?

This sort of news should be meant for Ghanaians or South Africans. Not for Nigerians.

You will charge with generator na grin
Instead of using the fuel in the car you will use the fuel to run the generator then you charge the car. So remember to order for a 100kv generator along with the car.
Africa (especially Nigeria) has been left behind.
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by obinna58(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
750km the first car

My gawd
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Seun360(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Make i wait till eh turn Tokunbo.
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by junior24(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Caspian22:
Nice cars.. but.....

What of the ones below 14,000 Biko?

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2018/06/exercises-for-a-healthy-colon.html
go ur village market
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Tiffbuxas: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Roilley:
Another thing is that rich people benefiting from petrol/diesel sales would not want this electric cars in Nigeria because it's surely going to affect their business.
the way these discos go take increase tarriff eh... It will shock even d car producers
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by dnawah(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordtosan:

This sort of news should be meant for Ghanaians or South Africans. Not for Nigerians.
u go buy generator follow body na!
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rviO1t4cQys

African inventor designs electric car
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Jimmy231: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
FSolar:
Customs duty inclusive or exclusive cry
impassive ode
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by marvinsync(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
those people that keep saying no light are the reason why nigeria is like this
how can u get 14mil to buy car but cant get a solar panel with inverter to charge it?
arent there even gen that can charge the cars?
do u know how much u wud save from an electric car?

1 Like

Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by marvinsync(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
how can u get 14mil to buy car but cant get a solar panel with inverter to charge it?
do u know how much u wud save from an electric car
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by marvinsync(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
do u know how much u wud save from an el
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by brockbee(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
hw much last
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Emtol01: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordtosan:

Come to Osun
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
lordtosan:

A solar installation will charge your electric car just as it will supply energy for the rest of your home appliances. Even a small solar panel array with only 10 solar panels can provide enough power to charge your vehicle's battery.
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by kennykg(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
I would rather buy Benz cla 250
Biko I can't be carrying I beta pass my neighbor cause I wan go electric
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by purplekayc(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
ridwan006:
If today I will be as richer as Bill Gates I won't buy these trashes... wasting of money
why is it a waste
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2018
purplekayc:
why is it a waste
don't mind that mumu he thinks the oyinbo people are just manufacturing the electric cars for manufacturing sake he doesn't know that it's because it doesn't have any side effects on nature like the cars running on fossil fuel
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by salesforce: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2018
ohh
Re: 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Where's Mercedes own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / This N10m?Electric Motorcycle Single Battery Charge Can Take You Up To 180Km / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.