Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) (406 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) by Revadebola: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S WORD AND HIS INSTRUCTIONS. (3)

Total obedience to God’s Word and instructions are the secrets to blessings.
Partial obedience is disobedience.

Ninety-nine percent obedience, is equal to disobedience.

James 2:10 (KJV)
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point , he is guilty of all".

God requires complete obedience.

2 Corinthians 10:6 (KJV)
"And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord, I repent from partial obedience to Your Word and instructions.
2. From now, by God‛s grace I will fully obey God’s Word and instructions.
3. Oh Father, let the blessings of obedience follow me.
4. Hardships will not be my portion again.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[DELETED] / Cemsa's Apostle Victor Okafor's Birthday- And Yet More Testimonies Flowed (pics) / Bishop Nelson Nnannah Must Be Cautioned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.