Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26815 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, thanks dear. cheesy
Competition is allowed. cheesy

Oshey, competition loaded. Kee them with brain... Kee dem now now cheesy .

Makydebbie vs misscokie oboi , nah blood be this oo
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ireneidiva(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Bitter leaf spotted cheesy
? ? ?
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm glad to be an ignoramus with brain, rather than a plain blank idiot like you without a brain.

Feminist this, feminist that with 40naira account balance with the hope of consuming another mans money, and fill you useless maggot filled stomach with food and other eatables, hopefully to expand that pot belle you call a stomach.

See, you better go and stand on the main road and wait for a car to kill you, but in case you're not successful, alert me, i will gladly jam you and put you out of your miserable bitter life.

Don't worry, i will gladly run along, with the hope of running closer to be girlfriend and give her a sweet fvck, while you're there masturbating with that useless smelly and rotten cucumber.

Take care, in case you want more, i have them all loaded for that miserable fellow like you.

Please don't insult her. Allow her to express herself.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Raydans: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
there is no equlity anywhere rather we are complement to each other. If you want equality then you should have a dick somewhere in your body and a man should have a breast! If there was something like equality Africa won’t be where it is. Can you solve the equation y=x. No. It’s either y= mx+c or a+b^2+c=0 or some simulataneous equation. This is to tell you we are complements to be equal! Take this mindset off. Seek for love respect and openness not equality.
My brother we might have our unique physical sets, marks and inscriptions as pre-installed by nature differently for both gender but there can be equality in our output. We can function and achieve same result if there is a firm resolve. As much as we can complement each other, there can always be equality. What a Benz model will do for you a Toyota will do same. And if you use both together they compliment each other
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplybami:

Educate yourself and stop basking in your ignorance seeking cheap validation from men.

Ok
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

@the bolded, I'm thick-skinned. I'm glad you liked my article.
miss cookie, everything you said is the truth, though it will hurt the female counterparts especially in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies should go and learn how the feminist ideology is been practiced and propagated in America. I have watched several Hollywood movies featuring a lady and guy on a date and was really surprised how the lady pay for her bill without hesitating but in Nigeria here its a taboo for a lady to pay for her own bill when with her man. in fact it's unthinkable and unrealistic.you can't be clamouring for feminist right and ignore vital area where its should be fully propagated like in the area of taking up financial burden . I can't pay heavily for your pride price and you will be telling me that you can't cook for me. My dear, I go change am for you ooo
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
They can't handle it. Fake feminists.

Thanks dear.

Welcome. Did you design the blog yourself?.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm glad to be an ignoramus with brain, rather than a plain blank idiot like you without a brain.

Feminist this, feminist that with 40naira account balance with the hope of consuming another mans money, and fill you useless maggot filled stomach with food and other eatables, hopefully to expand that pot belle you call a stomach.

See, you better go and stand on the main road and wait for a car to kill you, but in case you're not successful, alert me, i will gladly jam you and put you out of your miserable bitter life.

Don't worry, i will gladly run along, with the hope of running closer to be girlfriend and give her a sweet fvck, while you're there masturbating with that useless smelly and rotten cucumber.

Take care, in case you want more, i have them all loaded for that miserable fellow like you.

Not all girls are hungry scum. Trust me,I am well taken care of. And no,not with a man's money okay? Some girls still have Integrity. You should change your clique of hungry girls hanging around you. You need to undergo a mental evaluation because a sane person can't utter that rubbish you just spewed.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
miss cookie, everything you said is the truth, though it will hurt the female counterparts especially in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies should go and learn how the feminist ideology is been practiced and propagated in America. I have watched several Hollywood movies featuring a lady and guy on a date and was really surprised how the lady pay for her bill without hesitating but in Nigeria here its a taboo for a lady to pay for her own bill when with her man. in fact it's unthinkable and unrealistic.you can't be clamouring for feminist right and ignore vital area where its should be fully propagated like in the area of taking up financial burden . I can't pay heavily for your pride price and you will be telling me that you can't cook for me. My dear, I go change am for you ooo

grin but African(Nigerian precisely) feminist want you to make money, sex them, spend on them, Cook for them, think for them, do everything for them, then go broke for them, after everything, they will switch to the next guy, and the cycle continues.

Feminist indeed grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pride price?
So because of that you feel you have bought your wife and cannot help around domestically?
Even if they call for the scrapping of bride price it is men like you that would say it is against our culture.

Oh my goodness may I be delivered from men with this type of reasoning.
vingeophysicist:
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

grin but African(Nigerian precisely) feminist want you to make money, sex them, spend on them, Cook for them, think for them, do everything for them, then go broke for them, after everything, they will switch to the next guy, and the cycle continues.

Feminist indeed grin
How on earth did you know that all the ladies that reason like this are feminist?

Stop insulting or painting the movement to look bad there was a particular thread you posted which made sense to me but obviously not this one.

Some NLders just want to discredit the movement even the ones who claim not to take feminist serious are the first to comment on the thread insult them and mention the word feminism to any female post.

Everyone claims to know the truth and let me say mine your write up is highly flawed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:
There are feminists and there are feminazis and then there are common sense people like us who use our brains and see circumstances on a case by case basis

Wow.
Babyosisi, you aren't a feminist?
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Pride price?
So because of that you feel you have bought your wife and cannot help around domestically?
Even if they call for the scrapping of bride price it is men like you that would say it is against our culture.

Oh my goodness may I be delivered from men with this type of reasoning.
you really do not understand my point. it's a known fact that the financial burden is shouldered entirely on the man in Nigeria. you don't expect me to joyfully carry that burden alone and when it comes to domestic activities you begin to bring the feminist ideology. The feminist ideology should be practised in all ramification.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by EINSTEINPG: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Man is the glory of God, woman is the glory of man: "For a man is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7

But fools think we're equal

Because they're proud, they Bleep with the natural order rather than adhere to it

Creates destruction.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Oshey, competition loaded. Kee them with brain... Kee dem now now cheesy .

Makdebbie vs misscoke oboi , nah blood be this oo
Lol abi

MissCokie:

Welcome. Did you design the blog yourself?.
Yes dear I did.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you really do not understand my point. it's a known fact that the financial burden is shouldered entirely on the man in Nigeria. you don't expect me to joyfully carry that burden alone and when it comes to domestic activities you begin to bring the feminist ideology. The feminist ideology should be practised in all ramification.
There are female breadwinners in some homes and yet some men still refuse to do domestic chores so what is your point?
Women also share financial burdens themselves.
I would take this your stance to be what you want personally but not all women are like that and they help financially and some men reciprocate domestically.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oh please feminism was not brought in for religion different issues gave birth to feminism.
EINSTEINPG:
Man is the glory of God, woman is the glory of man: "For a man is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7

But fools think we're equal

Because they're proud, they Bleep with the natural order rather than adhere to it

Creates destruction.
No need to go that line because some people claim to be Christian feminist or egalitarian Christians no need mixing feminism with religion.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Yes dear I did.
That's good. kiss
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

There are female breadwinners in some homes and yet some men still refuse to do domestic chores so what is your point?
Women also share financial burdens themselves.
I would take this your stance to be what you want personally but not all women are like that and they help financially and some men reciprocate domestically.
i want to see your pics
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by GeeString: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
sarahade:

I would have loved to insult you. But I won't
I recently moved to the states so if you want to self-service on that too please do.
I'm still a feminist so you can faint.

The advantages of Nairaland - any hoodrat can claim to be anything. grin

The fact remains that you desperately sought for a man to take you to the United States. You didn't ask for a fellow woman, you specifically wanted a dude.

You might even reside in Jupiter but it doesn't erase your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
i want to see your pics
Lol,Funny you. That is never going to happen. And I have my reasons.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:

The fact remains that you desperately sought for a man to take you to the United States. You didn't ask for a fellow woman, you specifically wanted a dude.

Are you related to Mike Tyson?, cheesy that KO was brutal
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Raydans:

My brother we might have our unique physical sets, marks and inscriptions as pre-installed by nature differently for both gender but there can be equality in our output. We can function and achieve same result if there is a firm resolve. As much as we can complement each other, there can always be equality. What a Benz model will do for you a Toyota will do same. And if you use both together they compliment each other
but a Benz is not equal Toyota. Benz is equal to Benz. Benz is unique in its own way same is Toyota. Y=Y. Y can never be equal to X without some complement like mx+c. The complement is what we look for in our partners. We are never equal because we are unique in our own ways. However, key things is helping each other convert weaknesses to strengths. It’s a delusional thought to think equality can exist without complements. That’s the message the OP is passing. What is getting scarce by the day is true love and the concept of feminism is not helping matters especially in Africa.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by mimimile93: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Feminism was a movement of profound importance, securing the extension of natural rights to women, but its modern incarnation is something else.

Their focus is marriage, everything about them is anti marriage and that's why a lot of married people are walking corpses who, due to gross psychological and emotional abuses, have become
empty shells waiting to drop.

I do not want to talk about Africa's version of Feminism, especially Nigeria version because it is filled with double standards. They're presenting women as perpetual miserable victims and men are always the oppresors even when it is clear that women mistreat women than men.

This has made many to stop clamoring for equal rights and start attacking men. They're opportunists, they only want equality where it favors them. They support sexism where it favors them.

All these are good news though because they have successfully put feminism on self termination and it is gradually heading to extinction.

A lot of people support equal rights these days but only a few want to identify with feminists, that should tell you something.

Give Today's feminists men's wealth and strenght and they will campaign for total annihilation of men.
We have a lot of them here on nl.. Bunch of confusionists.. One de disturb me for MTN N1000.. They don't wanna work..
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
mimimile93:

We have a lot of them here on nl.. Bunch of confusionists.. One de disturb me for MTN N1000.. They don't wanna work..

Tag her cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol,Funny you.
That is never going to happen.
And I have my reasons.
which reason.lol.Or probably you've posted something that you don't want people to link to your pics.Although i have my reason but.......wanted to know u better.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:

I can sought for a man however I deem fit and who say I need a man for relationship smh.
It has nothing to do with feminism.
And still I won't insult you because feminism has taught me self respect so i won't drag my self in the mud with you, enjoy your filth alone.
So move on I've given you the attention you want bye bye.
I won't be replying anymore quotes from you. So you can decide to continue fooling yourself .
Have a good night rest. Next
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
but a Benz is not equal Toyota. Benz is equal to Benz. Benz is unique in its own way same is Toyota. Y=Y. Y can never be equal to X without some complement like mx+c. The complement is what we look for in our partners. We are never equal because we are unique in our own ways. However, key things is helping each other convert weaknesses to strengths. It’s a delusional thought to think equality can exist without complements. That’s the message the OP is passing. What is getting scarce by the day is true love and the concept of feminism is not helping matters especially in Africa.

Did you all love yourselves before?
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
sarahade:
Stupid thread. The only asslicker in this thread is the op herself. You still need validation from men to feel important smh.
Op please know what feminism is before creating a topic about it.
I amj God bless you only a weak man will fear feminism.
For those wanking on this thread keep waiting for feminism to die.
Sarah see ur life, after all ur chest beating . U r truly dying to have a man in ur life
I am a proud feminist.

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by mimimile93: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Tag her cheesy
I dey wait make she come here come spilled rubish.. I go open her yash to the world
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Did you all love yourselves before?
I ll be silly to assume there is nothing like love and yes there are individuals who still love truly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.