Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (11093 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / Banks Blame CBN For Scarcity Of Naira Notes / CBN Steps Up Distribution Of Lower Denominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by Shakitibob0: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2018
mybestlove:
We have reached the promised land of APC. N5, N10, N20 had disappeared at the inception of Buhari regime and just before he goes N50, N100 and N200 are following, just imagine.

This is a sign of a failed state. We're demanding the reintroduction of our coins and the banknotes are going out of circulation,
Well said bro... Odd things happen only in Nigeria... Other countries I know still have all some of their currencies in coins and it's overtly regarded

Can you imagine coins are not even in circulation again? This is a cheap call for Inflation.... That's why many basic things have increased in price even transportation ,food etc

Nigeria needs total restructuring.... This mess is enough

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2018
sirvvy:
undecided for the past one month, all the 100naira note I've collected all have a touch of sellotape on it.
The government is just looking for an opportunity to change the N100 and forcefully inscribe their Arabics on it

If not I don't see why N100 should have issues right now

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by dadebayo1(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Do you have change? grin
Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by keneharry: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Same in my area.. #100is now very scarce
Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
TourismMan:

Which area is that please?
Re: Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? by miguelgarcia: 3:41am On Jun 10, 2018
I'm in Turkey, and I think the economy is fine. The turkish rate of exchange at 6.0010 against the pound sterling. I think we have an economy in the process of growth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Global Market Decline Hits Nigerian Stocks With ₦‎93 Billion Loss / Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.