Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After (46624 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Amagite(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2018
10 weeks after their wedding, popular Nigerian tour guide, Chiamaka Obuekwe popularly known as Social prefect has dumped her husband, Aniefiok Ntai.

According to her, she has been depressed for long because of him and even thought of suicide.

Two days ago, Chiamaka shared a photo as she stepped out to celebrate her husband's birthday, so lots of people are wondering where this is coming from.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/chiamaka-dumps-her-husband-10-weeks-after-their-wedding.html

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Shalomc(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2018
He should sue her seriously.... It is his time to make it.
She deliberately led the man on.... To incur vast Marital expenses and bankrupted him emotionally.... Well it's his call.

48 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by kristonium(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Amagite:
10 weeks after their wedding, popular Nigerian tour guide, Chiamaka Obuekwe popularly known as Social prefect has dumped her husband, Aniefiok Ntai.

According to her, she has been depressed for long because of him and even thought of suicide.

Two days ago, Chiamaka shared a photo as she stepped out to celebrate her husband's birthday, so lots of people are wondering where this is coming from.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/chiamaka-dumps-her-husband-10-weeks-after-their-wedding.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

The rate at which marriages are packing up calls for serious concerns!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by decatalyst(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Marriage these days be like premature ejaculation...in a min, it over! undecided

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by NwaAmaikpe: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

Women are more confused than baby he-goats who dryhump their own moms.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Uyiii: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol, this isn't funny sha, but I am really forcing myself not to tear out in laughter right now.
okay I give up, can't hold anymore, I need to let it out; hahahahahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesygringrintonguecheesycheesy

Another pained feminist advocate loading, watch out!!!
she might be the next to question and query Michelle Obama for fulfilling her wife and motherly obligations diligently.

Ehyaa, a tour guide and a social media perfect, but couldn't guide and perfect your marriage
what a perfect guidance you arecheesy

Anyways, this is a very subtle advice and an eye opener to everyone, the babes precisely, that not every image painted in social media, not every rosy and lovey dovey slammed on our faces in social media is true in reality.
In fact, social media has so disconnected us from reality. We now talk to our gadgets instead of humans around us.
Okay today is Sunday, we suppose to be spending quality time with our families, but instead we see Nwaamaikpe and donstan18 dragging NL front pages upandan to speak their yeye English.
All of us dey crase shacheesy

P.s: what made me laugh so hard was when she said she's married to Jesus and she's sexy in the eyes of Jesus. Lol, she wants to seduce Jesuscheesy

Like wtf madame married to Jesus, Jesus is married already. please go back to your husband and leave Jesus alone.
Jesus said worship Him, you want to toast and date Jesus? all this feminist otondo shacheesy

Ref; Tonto dikeh and Churchill season one.

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by donstan18: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2018
To leave a marriage isn't such a tragedy.

A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage, torturing yourself ,suffering emotionally and smiling, deceiving yourself because of what people will say and finally ending in the grave as a result of depression, violence or any other trauma.

With that said ; Do well to know that what we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else. Self happiness over everything.

Drops pen.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Ppl will meet on Monday and get married the next Saturday. So tell me why wont d marriage breakup.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by doublewisdom: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Why marry someone whose physical appearance you don't like?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by junbi(f): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
SMM
SOCIAL MEDIA MARRIAGE
una well-done. Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
If you like fat women, marry a fat woman, if you like slim women marry a slim woman. Don't go and marry a slim woman and ask her to add weight or marry a fat woman and ask her to slim down

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by haywire07(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2018
You were jumping after young and rich and after he widened your puna, he decided to chase the other ones like you. U com dey complain...

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by don4real18(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Well, I guess the marriage was fixed. She was perhaps under pressure from friends and family to get married then she paid the man to marry and divorce her later on. It happens a lot
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by lenghtinny(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
One of the numerous reasons why I support prenup agreements.

A 2900MaH battery lasts longer than some marriage these days angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by akum78: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Biglittlelois(f): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Most peeps above didnt bother to read her reasons smh!!! from her write up her husband loves slim ladies, question is why did he marry her if she is not his type? some men have poo as brains honestly.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by dinachi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Amagite:

She is a lesbian. Most Nigerian young ladies are lesbians!

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by millionboi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
After beautiful pre wedding pix

13 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Biglittlelois(f): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Women are scum

how? did you read all what she wrote? or you just like to generalise cos it gives you a hard on?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by tooawesome(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND INSECURE. IM SURE YOURE A NAIRALANDER TOO
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by OsuGanja(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
decatalyst:
Marriage these days be like premature ejaculation...in a min, it over! undecided

Agbawo Tuale..See punchline

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
#TeamHilaryClinton'sNotAWife

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by missterious(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
OMG I remember seeing their wedding pics and stalking her IG page. They've been dating for over 2 years. And I was feeling jealous. Chai. She sounds really unstable though, let her just take care of herself first. Marriage is not by force.

8 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by totorimi: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's normal, maybe her heart belongs to someone else. Now the real owner is back.

Well, it may seem the babymama and babypapa option is the way forward these days because nowadays marriage is just one hell of an heartache. No love, no trust, no affection just pretence, deceit and show off on IG and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by FisifunKododada: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
You do, you no do them go still blame you!

So why not be yourself?

Search your conscience if you are doing the right thing carry go!

why should a man dictate for you Do you dictate for him

No go kill yourself, if you die today, tomorrow the man don dey eye another person

Do things that will make you comfortable not to please someone

Life no get duplicate abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by joefazee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please take a break from this kind of news and watch somethings. To watch go to https://www.nairaland.com/4477415/ibro-zule-zoo-cry-out

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by boss1310(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
t
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Many women are really stupid really cheesy grin grin
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by CrystalMax: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
No matter how scary the world makes marriage look, I will find and marry right by God's grace.
Reading all these kinda news makes marriage appear scary to me, seriously.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Tychamps(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

Had a girl named Tammy who broke my heart
But it never really pained me,
Cos my mum used to tell me hoes gon be hoes
So I couldn't really blame Tammy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by boss1310(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
they should hold this lady o,she seems to be nearing kolo stage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.