Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband (16913 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Youngsage: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mstchewww. Blaming depression and emotional stress for brainless actions is now the way to go, right?

Baby adults everywhere.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Weeks after blasting her husband, Aniefiok Ntai, and dumping her marriage, Nigerian tour guide, Chiamaka, popularly known as Social Prefect has apologized.

According to her new Instagram post, she made the statements as a result of emotional stress. Read below..

"I would like to sincerely apologize to my dear husband @aniefiokntia for all actions and statements made in a time of serious emotional stress. My actions were not the best and I am not proud of them.
My husband remains faithful and loyal to me and supportive of my dreams. There were no indiscretions in the marriage as previously eluded. Marriage is very new to us; we are not perfect and we choose to learn and grow in love daily with God helping us.
Love wins.
#Amani2018 #AmaniForever
"

Recall that Chiamaka had accused her husband of making her depressed for long and even made her think of committing of suicide.

Well, seems all is now good and they are back together.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nigerian-tour-guide-chiamaka-apologizes-after-calling-out-her-husband-and-dumping-her-marriage.html

See how she called out her husband in earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4478316/chiamaka-obuekwe-social-prefect-dumps
how can someone have issues in her marriage and then come on social media to spill it all? She obviously wasn't mature enough to get married.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by maruzia: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
moupe:
THIS CHIAMAKA IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING AND UNBALANCED INDIVIDUAL
HER POOR HUSBAND DESERVES ALL THE PITY IN THE WORLD FOR HOOKING UP WITH SUCH A PSYCHO
SHES RANTING AND RAVING LIKE A LUNATIC ONE MOMENT, AND PLAYING SANE IN ANOTHER BREATH
THESE ARE THE TYPE OF FEMALES THAT GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME

I agree totally. She's definitely got mental health issues or at best a schizophrenic. Just imagine coming on social media to make such a big fool of herself. She seems obsessed with her weight problem, and is simply taking it out on her husband instead of doing the sensible thing which is hitting the gym

Lady, no one sympathizes with you over your obvious stupidity. Stop swinging your unstable ass like a confused yo yo. If you're depressed and suicidal, get counseling or medical help and stop torturing this unfortunate guy whose only crime was to marry a low self esteem whiner like you.

If I were him I will definitely run for my life o. It's women who have this your type of problem that stab or kill their husbands while they are asleep and then try to kill themselves afterwards. Word.

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by blazer2018: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
moupe:
THIS CHIAMAKA IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING AND UNBALANCED INDIVIDUAL
HER POOR HUSBAND DESERVES ALL THE PITY IN THE WORLD FOR HOOKING UP WITH SUCH A PSYCHO
SHES RANTING AND RAVING LIKE A LUNATIC ONE MOMENT, AND PLAYING SANE IN ANOTHER BREATH
THESE ARE THE TYPE OF FEMALES THAT GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Foxxybrown: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
maruzia:

I agree totally. She's definitely got mental health issues or at best a schizophrenic. Just imagine coming on social media to make such a big fool of herself. She seems obsessed with her weight problem, and is simply taking it out on her husband instead of doing the sensible thing which is hitting the gym

Lady, no one sympathizes with you over your obvious stupidity. Stop swinging your unstable ass like a confused yo yo. If you're depressed and suicidal, get counseling or medical help and stop torturing this unfortunate guy whose only crime was to marry a low self esteem whiner like you.

If I were him I will definitely run for my life o. It's women who have this your type of problem that stab or kill their husbands while they are asleep and then try to kill themselves afterwards. Word.

Too true. This is just the height of husband bullying. She don't deserve him

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Ellabae(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
I av always thought married life should be personal
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by tishbite41(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biafra amaka!!! Young woman don't disgrace us.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Talkingboy: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
17 ....
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Vicyace: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Her first post and outburst was a clear indication and strong symptom of depression. For everyone castigating her, just pray you don't get depressed in life.

Many terrible things happen to depressed people.
They can't think straight. They are suicidal. They see nothing beautiful about life anymore. They value nothing anymore even their life.
They only seek a way out to be free and be all alone. To them, it's the solution.

Many people suffer from depression in Nigeria and it's a pity that most people don't even know they are depressed not to mention looking for a lasting treatment.

May God help her and all the depressed souls in Nigeria and the world at large.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
If this guy knows what's good for him he had better not go back.

These unstable types can use you to do suya.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by godofuck231: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Memphis357:
But wait oooooo.....
What really do women want sef

Money, power,great sex,bouses, cars, male slaves,submissive husband, castles in the air, poor enemies to oppress with money, gucci and prada shops, a prophet to tell her a fairytale future and how to kill or beat her next perceived enemy, 5 G wagons for the week(different colours), 2 Ferraris, 1 lamborghini, 1 Celine, 2 Gooch, 2 agera, 1 P1, one H1 navy hummer to crush her adversary's Toyota corolla, diamonds and gold, Gods undivided attention(i wonder if God has a deal with them he answers them so fast though), omotolas ass, nikis boobs, ............ guy wait, my fingers don stiff.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by queenfav(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
This girl is mentally disturbed! Who she wan decieve? Smh.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Nwanieke(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
What do women want cry angry
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Timbuktuo: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
God, please protect us from mentally unstable women.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ode.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by ifyalways(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmmn. Chiamaka lipsrsealed
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Alanzazani: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
I wonder how people bring thier private matters to social media. I see it as abnormal behaviour. You couldn't talk with your husband and sought things out. You ran to social to rant. Now you are apologising. People are not as wise or emotionally matured as they appear to be
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by donqx: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by unofficialapple: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Weeks after blasting her husband, Aniefiok Ntai, and dumping her marriage, Nigerian tour guide, Chiamaka, popularly known as Social Prefect has apologized.

According to her new Instagram post, she made the statements as a result of emotional stress. Read below..

"I would like to sincerely apologize to my dear husband @aniefiokntia for all actions and statements made in a time of serious emotional stress. My actions were not the best and I am not proud of them.
My husband remains faithful and loyal to me and supportive of my dreams. There were no indiscretions in the marriage as previously eluded. Marriage is very new to us; we are not perfect and we choose to learn and grow in love daily with God helping us.
Love wins.
#Amani2018 #AmaniForever
"

Recall that Chiamaka had accused her husband of making her depressed for long and even made her think of committing of suicide.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nigerian-tour-guide-chiamaka-apologizes-after-calling-out-her-husband-and-dumping-her-marriage.html

Question: when you made that wildly puerile public rant about his infidelity and body shaming, were the things you spoke about the truth? or did you have a brain glitch and you invented those things you said? if you did, it was to what effect? See ehn, I guess you have been bullied into recanting those things you said but truth be told, nothing has changed and its coming back to bite you in the end. He will still cheat on you, he will still body shame you. Keep deceiving yourself into thinking saving this sham of a marriage is better than your own peace of mind.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by unofficialapple: 5:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Love wins.
#Amani2018 #AmaniForever
"

This lady is a lunatic
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2018
You are a liar. Your husband is a beast as you stated previously. I will be here when you show us your brutalised face.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Vicyace:
Her first post and outburst was a clear indication and strong symptom of depression. For everyone castigating her, just pray you don't get depressed in life.

Many terrible things happen to depressed people.
They can't think straight. They are suicidal. They see nothing beautiful about life anymore. They value nothing anymore even their life.
They only seek a way out to be free and be all alone. To them, it's the solution.

Many people suffer from depression in Nigeria and it's a pity that most people don't even know they are depressed not to mention looking for a lasting treatment.

May God help her and all the depressed souls in Nigeria and the world at large.
These are excuses. Depression doesn't turn people to liars.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by delishpot: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2018
As ordered by the elders who helped them resolve their marital issues. Good job.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by gameboy55: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:
You are a liar. Your husband is a beast as you stated previously. I will be here when you show us your brutalised face.

it has been long I noticed ur anger for men, not surprised abt ur comment

I hope u find love and happiness someday
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
gameboy55:

it has been long I noticed ur anger for men, not surprised abt ur comment

I hope u find love and happiness someday
Congratulations on your greatest life discovery!
I am very angry at dumb people regardless of gender. Talking about love, most dumb never find it or mistake servitude for love.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by albers20: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
-GRAPHICS TUTORING-

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by gameboy55: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Congratulations on your greatest life discovery!
I am very angry at dumb people regardless of gender. Talking about love, most dumb never find it or mistake servitude for love.

Well, that was not a discovery

Even a dumb person will not take a minute to notice that u re a very sad person who looks for whom to vent your anger on

U need redemption, if not ur anger will consume you someday
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by faites(f): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2018
godofuck231:

Money, power,great sex,bouses, cars, male slaves,submissive husband, castles in the air, poor enemies to oppress with money, gucci and prada shops, a prophet to tell her a fairytale future and how to kill or beat her next perceived enemy, 5 G wagons for the week(different colours), 2 Ferraris, 1 lamborghini, 1 Celine, 2 Gooch, 2 agera, 1 P1, one H1 navy hummer to crush her adversary's Toyota corolla, diamonds and gold, Gods undivided attention(i wonder if God has a deal with them he answers them so fast though), omotolas ass, nikis boobs, ............ guy wait, my fingers don stiff.

Hahahahahahahahaha. This guy ehn...
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband by godofuck231: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
faites:

Hahahahahahahahaha. This guy ehn...
The gods had to stop me from completion, even GOD knows they did not answer that question in their lifetime on this earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Salako Dazzles In Makeover Portraits (photos) / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday / “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.