Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (36849 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Op what made Eedris to be a veteran rapper?
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by lonlytroy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Dont blame eedris, he is just lookin for a way to be trendy

U dey fear to hear truth abi
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by SexytorresE(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
I said it, I needed remix of Nigeria jaga jaga after falz releases "this is Nigeria. Can't wait to listen to this Jaja jaga remix
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by oladele00(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Mr lecturer lecturer lecturer..what's ur name?.. My name is bimbo,bimbo owoyemi.. One leg up! One leg up!! One leg up!!!!.. Mr lecturer lecturer lecturer.. He sings melodiously back then.. Smally here on nairaland wouldnt remember songs of the 20s.. Eldris rock back then

1 Like

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by donqx: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Rebooting dead career. Omo ale. PMB is araldite o.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by chukxie(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Honestly, after reading the negative comments on this thread I've concluded Nigerians, especially the youths, are the major problem with Nigeria. The politicians aren't the major problem. And neither is our president. They are secondary problems. Agreed, Eedris doesn't have an appealing reputation. Yes! Oftentimes, he shoots his mouth. Yes! However, one irrefutable fact is that Eedris, through his songs addresses pressing political and social issues beleaguering Nigeria. Eedris might not be a commercially successful artiste like the Wizkids and Davidos of this generation; but Eedris speaks the truth through his music. You see, people particularly the youths of this age would weep if they knew the damage Obasanjo did to Nigeria. Nigerians are paying so much for internet data today because of what Obasanjo did yesterday. An uncle of mine who was a top middle manager at NITEL before it was liquidated and sold for peanuts by Obasanjo told me I'd weep if i knew the advanced communication equipment NITEL had when it was sold. This uncle of mine also said NITEL was one of the first countries in Africa to have advanced underwater fiberoptic cables. He also said neighbouring countries like Ghana, Togo... used to pay money to Nigeria for services rendered by NITEL. Those of you mocking Eedris clearly don't know zilch. It's a pity that you lots have chosen to attack the harbinger of truth rather than looking critically into the message brought. Wouldn't it fair to conclude we deserve all the bullcrap we're witnessing in Nigeria? Wouldn't it be fair to conclude those in power in Nigeria can steal this nation dry because its citizens lack common sense? Wouldn't it be right for Buhari to continue ruling ad infinitum in spite of his obvious crassitude and ineptitude because a lot of Nigerians lack the will to reason logically? It's beyond shameful what the youths of this once great country have metamorphosed into. I pray God continues to use Buhari and his ilks to punish Nigerians until 'una eyes go neat'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by no1madman(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2018
[img][/img]okkk

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Baobab4loan(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2018
chukxie:
Honestly, after reading the negative comments on this thread I've concluded Nigerians, especially the youths, are the major problem with Nigeria. The politicians aren't the major problem. And neither is our president. They are secondary problems. Agreed, Eedris doesn't have an appealing reputation. Yes! Oftentimes, he shoots his mouth. Yes! However, one irrefutable fact is that Eedris, through his songs addresses pressing political and social issues beleaguering Nigeria. Eedris might not be a commercially successful artiste like the Wizkids and Davidos of this generation; but Eedris speaks the truth through his music. You see, people particularly the youths of this age would weep if they knew the damage Obasanjo did to Nigeria. Nigerians are paying so much for internet data today because of what Obasanjo did yesterday. An uncle of mine who was a top middle manager at NITEL before it was liquidated and sold for peanuts by Obasanjo told me I'd weep if i knew the advanced communication equipment NITEL had when it was sold. This uncle of mine also said NITEL was one of the first countries in Africa to have advanced underwater fiberoptic cables. He also said neighbouring countries like Ghana, Togo... used to pay money to Nigeria for services rendered by NITEL. Those of you mocking Eedris clearly don't know zilch. It's a pity that you lots have chosen to attack the harbinger of truth rather than looking critically into the message brought. Wouldn't it fair to conclude we deserve all the bullcrap we're witnessing in Nigeria? Wouldn't it be fair to conclude those in power in Nigeria can steal this nation dry because its citizens lack common sense? Wouldn't it be right for Buhari to continue ruling ad infinitum in spite of his obvious crassitude and ineptitude because a lot of Nigerians lack the will to reason logically? It's beyond shameful what the youths of this once great country have metamorphosed into. I pray God continues to use Buhari and his ilks to punish Nigerians until 'una eyes go neat'.

Bro you said he sold Nitel and that Nitel had equipment and all that. I totally disagree with you on that we enjoy relatively good experience in terms of service delivery in communication sector in Nigeria compare to when Nitel was handling it
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Minemrys: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Dont blame eedris, he is just lookin for a way to be trendy
forget the fact that he is a wash out, is he not right?
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by chukxie(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Baobab4loan:

Bro you said he sold Nitel and that Nitel had equipment and all that. I totally disagree with you on that we enjoy relatively good experience in terms of service delivery in communication sector in Nigeria compare to when Nitel was handling it

Would you know more about NITEL than a top level middle manager who had numerous junior staff under him? Someone who did communication courses in Australia for two years all paid for by NITEL. Soneone who was sent to South Africa as an expert from NITEL. Come on, bro. I'm not here to argue.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by HeroicMeastro: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Edu3Again:
Na the Fulnai herdsmen and their Patron Buhari be problem for Nigeria now not OBJ.

Does OBJ a Southern Christian command the Fulani Herdsmen?

Yoruba Land Under Fulani Siege Say's Escaped Kidnap Victim

Dr Tunde escaped from Fulani Herdsmen who kidnapped him and says that the Fulani Herdsmen are laying siege
to Yoruba land and that it's a well planned and supplied process!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwD-FZocU9U
Who be this pathetic slowpoke-daft?
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Edu3Again: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Who be this pathetic slowpoke-daft?
Na ur papa u dey ask?
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Days of reckoning will come for all these wicked souls who mortgaged the life of Nigeria for mere power and riches.
Obasanjo,ibb,buhari,gowon, name them, the blood they spilled will continue to haunt their families for life.
Wicked souls
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go sleep

Tell your papa
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Akinpelumusibau: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Eedris when U have been finally dusted out of music industry, U are now seeking for urgent attention in politics. May God punish U both left and right side of ur life.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Toreddo3679(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2018
angrypvssy niqqa
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by DRgmodabb1990: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2018
the fools can't justify
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by ablemachine(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Eedris take several seats for back. We no know you

Small pikin like you.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2018
KAHBOOM:
Chai..Idris the trouble maker. smiley

Back in the days..I remember when kennis music ruled the music industry.In the days of AIT jamz.
If you are not dia artiste they won't give you massive air play in dia TV ad radio program..Till the likes of mo hits,Naijizy and sound city came out from no where and out shined dem.

Well at least kennis brought packaging into the industry..Dem try

Moral lesson: there has to be competition for people sit up right.

1 Like

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2018
[b]Obasanjo is the main problem of Nigeria. Imagine when a thief is a God father of a country, the country will never grow.... NIGERIA will not grow until NIGERIAN stop listening to him. He sold Yaradua to us we bought him and the same man came out and told us he knew Yaradua might not live long because of his health status.... He later came back and sold Goodluck Jonathan to us... We bought the market and we all knew how Jonathan ruled with corruption everywhere and the same man told us he knew Jonathan is not capable.....still our MUMU never stop.... The same man go against Jonathan and present Buhari as credible man that we make the whole thing work out for Nigerian and now he came back again and said I knew Buhari is not good in term of Economics and tell us to vote him out again having prepare another hole for us the so called MOVEMENT which he promised is not meant for political purpose and today the same movement became ADC another political platform where he want to install people like Oyinlola and other old big wing thief like him in PDP so he can rule again by proxy because he believe this people are loyal to him and they will always dance to his tone. Nigerians please let be wise..... Buhari has failed us but still Obasanjo is not the way forward. Let be wise and pray for our country for a good leader. I used to be a victim of Obasanjo's direction and do vote for whosoever he presented to us but now ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. A blind LEADER cannot continue to lead us astray in this Nation NIGERIA..... Let say OBASANJO Enough is Enough... God bless NIGERIA [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by timilehin007(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin
edo3:
Segunda ke,how u go compare almighty segunda with eeedrisu??U go compare with those league wey livescore no fit carry their results until after 2days..
Ĺike kenyan league
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by CioAngels(f): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Eedris, happy to know you are still there, and you will be stronger and more truthfulness in this your second coming. Yes, you were right and will still be right because Nigeria is far more becoming Jaga Jaga. Beautiful song it was to show the state of our rich Nigeria. How i wish African China will be strong enough to stage a comeback to improve on his Mr President, that song was a hit for me. Eedris and African China waiting for your songs. Eedris you are very welcome.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by CioAngels(f): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Eedris take several seats for back. We no know you
You need not know him, but ask to listen to his music, i know you are a youth, lets all appreciate those that are, our voice.
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by fredylee: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Once Nigeria awarded a contract for the rebuilding of the Lagos-Ibadan-Shagamu-Benin Expressway, for a staggering N306bn. Contract was not executed, and the then minister for Works was not questioned. The lagos-Ota expressway was a death trap littered with gullies, a President who then used the road to his farm, especially on his regular weekend retreats from Abuja, chose to travel by helicopter in order to avoid the road rather than press for its renovation. A serving governor under him, building the now completed overhead bridge at Sango Ota left it in in a total mess, making it a horrendous nightmare for drivers and pedestrians alike, not a whimper in condemnation was heard from this popular leader and social critic. At least, he had his helicopter. Under him a serving Minister of power, Bola Ige was assassinated, and his killers were not found and no serious attempts to bring them to book. Political leaders, Harry Marshall, Dokubo and co were murdered without trace. Governors stole at will, including especially from oil rich states, and were endorsed as godfathers. Planes crashed at will, our airspace was one of the most unsafe in the world! All these and more, and you ask the likes of Eedris Abdulkarim not to talk about it? Our youths lack awareness indeed, and are the major trouble with Nigeria. They would rather beat the route to Canada, and Europe through the deserts and Mediterranean than ask what brought them and their dear country here. When I visit our dear leader from my Abeokuta base with a delegation of concerned middle aged youths soon, I hope he would give us a listening ear, and address some of the concerns I have shared above. In God we will continue to trust.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Oyindidi(f): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
CioAngels:
You need not know him, but ask to listen to his music, i know you are a youth, lets all appreciate those that are, our voice.
No be him sing, Oh God of mercy this girl go kill me? Abegi
Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by Puth22(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Check my signature

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by albers20: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2018
3D

Re: ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song by OKUCHI11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
somebody should tell this small child {Idris} that nobody mess with UNCLE Shege and goes Empty Handed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.