Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can’t Get Over The Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can’t Get Over The Pain (2649 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello

I had a baby for my ex but the minute he learned about my pregnancy, he pressured me into abortion and took off when I refused.
I could not believe the man I had been dating for so long would do that to me.

I couldn’t figure out why he was so reluctant for marriage and pinned it on commitment issue and European mentality. so when he asked me to get pregnant for him, I was thrilled.

We started trying but had a fallout right then. He became more distant but we kept trying.

I thought we were just having a rough time.

Now I know that all the time we had been together, he was still in touch with his college gf back home. He went on and got her pregnant too so our babies are about the same age.

He took care of her and her baby all along but refused mine for months.

Being dumped hurts, being dumped after years hurts more, being dumped after years while pregnant is excruciating, being dumped after years while pregnant for another woman you also got pregnant... I just want to die right now �

Why did he do that to me ? Why did he string me along for years when he knew damn well he was not going to marry me ? Why did he knowingly wasted my best years and my chances to settle? Why did he get me pregnant if he didn’t want it ? Why did he got her pregnant knowing that I was pregnant ? Why did he denied my baby and took care of hers ?

I did I really deserve this ? I did nothing terrible to him, never cheated, took a dime from him, disrespected his family... if i was not wife material in his eyes why didn’t he just let me go ?
Now that he ruined my life, he gets to live happy with her ? There’s no justice in this world and All ive been told all my life is BS. Being god fearing and acting like a decent human being only got me to cross path with people who took advantage of me. Girls I know who slept around, got multiple abortions are happily married when I left to be an old single mother... a damaged good as they say...
Sorry I needed to vent �
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
How is this our business At 37 u still dey behave like kid
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by clive2u(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Raise your child. Live your life. If there is karma then his is coming soon like new naija movie. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
ednut1:
How is this our business At 37 u still dey behave like kid

How am I behaving like a kid ? Feeling hurt is abnormal ? You’re right it’s not your business but I thought this section was just about that: sharing personal matters that are nobody else’s business embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
clive2u:
Raise your child. Live your life. If there is karma then his is coming soon like new naija movie. God bless you

I don’t think there’s such thing as karma. Horrible people live fulfilling lifes and die old in their beds...he will get away with ruining my life and there’s nothing I can do about it

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Headlesschicken(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin Chai yuh n!gga too like raw, buh i wonder what exactly it was you were expecting while doing it raw, wia u expecting jollof rice instead? undecided
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Mcy56(f): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
So sorry for your plight. undecided
Pls put yourself together, life goes on.
Believe in God and be prayerful. There's nothing that happens to man which God does not know of. He's able to make it up to you.
As for that man, he might think he's smart now but karma is sure waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by clive2u(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shirley80:

I don’t think there’s such thing as karma. Horrible people live full filing life’s and died old in their beds...he will get away with ruining my life and there’s nothing I can do about it
i do wonder too
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mcy56:
So sorry for your plight. undecided
Pls put yourself together, life goes on.
Believe in God and be prayerful. There's nothing that happens to man which God does not know of. He's able to make it up to you.
As for that man, he might think he's smart now but karma is sure waiting for him.

Been praying for years now. Parents been praying, too... maybe I’m cursed
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by hosemujica: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
This problem you are sharing here will compound the problem of Nigerians . They are still begging for mercy from bubu.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by SoapQueen(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
clive2u:

Life really, isn't karmic. The only consolation you get sometimes is moving on and making yourself happy.

No more leave thrash for lawma or leave life for Karma.

Op, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Eberechi24(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aww! Sorry about happened. So many questions you asked but I can't supply answers to them.
You have been played but you are still alive, I know at this point you would wish to die. Unfortunately for you death is far far away tongue.
You gonna live for that child!

In life, live past your mistakes. Don't let them weigh you down. If you av not cried, lock the door and start crying, cry so hard and watch your spirit renewed.

You are still a wonderful woman. Don't let circumstances take that away from you. You are still the best

Ps. You brought upon yourself why get pregnant?
Love look at what you made her do undecided

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by sunnywinter(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
I feel real bad for you. You'll get over it. Please don't allow this turn you into a bitter person. Get some new hobbies (especially those that let you channel and release anger, such as Taekwondo or other combat sports). Focus on your baby, get in shape (revenge body ish lol) get into a healthy lifestyle and don't binge eat due to sorrow ohhh.
Try finding new friends who you can strictly have fun with... Be happy you dodged a bullet by not marrying a cheating, irresponsible bastard... Focus on God in this tough time, not “God, why?" but “God help me know you better".... Take time to get to know your true self again... Allow the hurt and don't supress it.... I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're learning a lot from this, and will come out stronger and wiser.
Stay strong, girl. And motivate and train your child to grow up so great and as such an achiever that this his dad will forever regret abandoning him.
Don't cry. There's so much love around you. Look at your fam, your friends, and even me a stranger on the internet. Tap into it and forget your ex's toxic, poisonous love'. He never did deserve a responsible, steadfast, expressive woman like you seem to be.
You go girl!

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by front4line: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:
Hello

I had a baby for my ex but the minute he learned about my pregnancy, he pressured me into abortion and took off when I refused.
I could not believe the man I had been dating for so long would do that to me.

I couldn’t figure out why he was so reluctant for marriage and pinned it on commitment issue and European mentality. so when he asked me to get pregnant for him, I was thrilled.

We started trying but had a fallout right then. He became more distant but we kept trying.

I thought we were just having a rough time.

Now I know that all the time we had been together, he was still in touch with his college gf back home. He went on and got her pregnant too so our babies are about the same age.

He took care of her and her baby all along but refused mine for months.

Being dumped hurts, being dumped after years hurts more, being dumped after years while pregnant is excruciating, being dumped after years while pregnant for another woman you also got pregnant... I just want to die right now �

Why did he do that to me ? Why did he string me along for years when he knew damn well he was not going to marry me ? Why did he knowingly wasted my best years and my chances to settle? Why did he get me pregnant if he didn’t want it ? Why did he got her pregnant knowing that I was pregnant ? Why did he denied my baby and took care of hers ?

I did I really deserve this ? I did nothing terrible to him, never cheated, took a dime from him, disrespected his family... if i was not wife material in his eyes why didn’t he just let me go ?
Now that he ruined my life, he gets to live happy with her ? There’s no justice in this world and All ive been told all my life is BS. Being god fearing and acting like a decent human being only got me to cross path with people who took advantage of me. Girls I know who slept around, got multiple abortions are happily married when I left to be an old single mother... a damaged good as they say...
Sorry I needed to vent �

Only one way out for such a wicked soul.
Kill him n make sure he stays DEAD.

Personally, people who are deliberately wicked need to be paid back in kind. Use to be nice n all but that shii don’t work especially in this Nigeria
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shugarlord213: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2018
I bet there was one guy whom you ate his money and also wasted his time also

I am so happy when useless girls grin end up this way
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Shugarlord213:

if you don't have any useful advice to give pls keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Shugarlord213:

I’ve never done such thing. You have no idea what kind of pain I’m in right now and how hurtful this is but fine. God bless you
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2018
About this karma thing, I used to believe in it like I believe in God. Then I grew up...
Life is unfair but still, I thought being a “good person” would shield me from meanness. You can’t prevent death or disease, it happens to the best people. But hell, who would want to hurt someone who did nothing to them. That was my mojo, never do something to someone you wouldn’t want somebody do to you.

If karma is real, I’m paying for something and I really can’t find what... only 2 things come to my mind:

1- when I was in college I had this one suitor. He was really in to me and the nicest guy ever. I told him right away I had a boyfriend back home and would never date him but I would like us to be friends. We were in the same math and physic classes so we spent a lot of time together working, listening to music or just talking. I never took is money or used him in any way. I really liked him as a friend and told him. I know he still had feelings and maybe I should have cut ties with him but I was 19 at the time and never thought hanging out with him was wrong.

2- my father used to be really mean to our maids and I remember one of them telling the other one that my father would regret it because he had 3 daughters himself, that someone someday would treat us the way he treated them.
If this is true, if children pay for their parents mistakes than this is worst than no karma at all. That would mean my daughter will suffer from her father’s actions I’d rather see him become president of the US, marry Beyoncé than have my baby go through any kind of pain.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2018
front4line:

Only one way out for such a wicked soul.
Kill him n make sure he stays DEAD.

Personally, people who are deliberately wicked need to be paid back in kind. Use to be nice n all but that shii don’t work especially in this Nigeria

Sometimes I whish him death and then I feel bad about it. My mum keeps telling me I must bear positive thoughts toward him anyway because he is my baby’s father. I keep trying but I can’t. If he doesn’t pay for what he did to me but moreover for what he did to that child, then there is no god above

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by ednut1(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

How am I behaving like a kid ? Feeling hurt is abnormal ? You’re right it’s not your business but I thought this section was just about that: sharing personal matters that are nobody else’s business embarassed
y see ur self as damaged goods u got pregnant for someone who doesn't deem u fit to be the mother of his/her child , u shud have seen the signs. forget him and move on, make ur self happy
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
ednut1:
y see ur self as damaged goods u got pregnant for someone who doesn't deem u fit to be the mother of his/her child , u shud have seen the signs. forget him and move on, make ur self happy

That's the way people see single mothers...
I should have known better. I don't regret having my precious baby tho
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

That's the way people see single mothers...
I should have known better. I don't regret having my precious baby tho
do u live for pple or urself
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2018
clive2u:
Hey be nice. You mustn't show us how insensitive you are.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Very likely the dude is rich so why won't you willingly get pregnant for him? If he were a struggling guy who really cares for you and wants to settle down with you, would you have have agreed to 'carry belle' for him. Stop playing the victim card. You brought this on yourself.

That's why many guys have lost respect for you girls. The only thing that matters to most of you is money and you are willing go jump to bed with any man for that. And now you want society to take pity on you and see you as a hero because you didn't abort the baby. Please carry your cross yourself and live with the stigma. Welcome to single motherhood club
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

Sometimes I whish him death and then I feel bad about it. My mum keeps telling me I must bear positive thoughts toward him anyway because he is my baby’s father. I keep trying but I can’t. If he doesn’t pay for what he did to me but moreover for what he did to that child, then there is no god above

Don't put God into this at all.. After all u were warned never to av pre-marital sex. Even though u wanted to, u didn't even protect ursef, did u forget that God exist then... A man that u r not married too is just using u anyhow, but now u r hanging his faith on God.. Please leave Him out of these Ur issue...When u were doing it, you ignore God na.. Just ask got forgiveness and mercy.... We are sinners and none is holy as the Lord.... Ask for mercy and pray for a better man that will accept you and your baby or change it fake husband into a changed man...

Stop putting God existence in a doubt bcox of one heartless man u gave Ur life. .. God exist irrespective of your ignorant and my ignorant life. .
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

Don't put God into this at all.. After all u were warned never to av pre-marital sex. Even though u wanted to, u didn't even protect ursef, did u forget that God exist then... A man that u r not married too is just using u anyhow, but now u r hanging his faith on God.. Please leave Him out of these Ur issue...When u were doing it, you ignore God na.. Just ask got forgiveness and mercy.... We are sinners and none is holy as the Lord.... Ask for mercy and pray for a better man that will accept you and your baby or change it fake husband into a changed man...

Stop putting God existence in a doubt bcox of one heartless man u gave Ur life. .. God exist irrespective of your ignorant and my ignorant life. .
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nnaabros:
Very likely the dude is rich so why won't you willingly get pregnant for him? If he were a struggling guy who really cares for you and wants to settle down with you, would you have have agreed to 'carry belle' for him. Stop playing the victim card. You brought this on yourself.

That's why many guys have lost respect for you girls. The only thing that matters to most of you is money and you are willing go jump to bed with any man for that. And now you want society to take pity on you and see you as a hero because you didn't abort the baby. Please carry your cross yourself and live with the stigma. Welcome to single motherhood club

First of all, i met this guy in an alumni reunion. We took the exact same classes and hold the same degree . As of today, he makes about 100$ more than me/month and that's peanuts.

My parents are both MDs and my family is not wealthy but we are fine. My siblings are all settled, have good jobs and are married to people who are doing great.

He was born to a very, very modest family. His mother used to sell fruits in a local market. He lost both his parents at a young age and his sisters are married for some, divorced for others but all unemployed except one middle school teacher.

So no, i didn't get pregnant because of his money. When I started dating him, i had this other suitor who's from a
very wealthy family and some of my friends were pushing me in that direction. I chose to
follow my heart and got sucker punched. Now i will be the heartless bitch you all crave.

1 Like

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:

People like you are the reason why some people lose faith... I used to go to church every sunday until i realised how mean and disgusting most of these so called "people of God" were... Religion is supposed to make people be more compassionate but i find more good in atheist people than in people like you. It's almost like you think you can do or say any evil think you have on your mind, pray it away and strat over
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Saff(f): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:

You are very stupid. I swear, you are a very stupid human being. Fool.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

First of all, i met this guy in an alumni reunion. We took the exact same classes and hold the same degree . As of today, he makes about 100$ more than me/month and that's peanuts.

My parents are both MDs and my family is not wealthy but we are fine. My siblings are all settled, have good jobs and are married to people who are doing great.

He was born to a very, very modest family. His mother used to sell fruits in a local market. He lost both his parents at a young age and his sisters are married for some, divorced for others but all unemployed except one middle school teacher.

So no, i didn't get pregnant because of his money. When I started dating him, i had this other suitor who's from a
very wealthy family and some of my friends were pushing me in that direction. I chose to
follow my heart and got sucker punched. Now i will be the heartless bitch you all crave.

Well, I'm sorry for my wrong assumptions. The mistake has been made, by you. He obviously never had serious intentions with you but pretended all along. Just pull yourself together and move on.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Am not trying to be callous but you deserved what you got.

During the time that you guys were together, you knew he had a girl somewhere who he was constantly in contact with. What were you thinking, you thought he was going to leave her for you? SMH

Again, can you swear that there wasn't a particular guy who was serious about dating (and probably marrying) you? But what did he get from you? Humiliation upon humiliation.

Am happy your Shakara has ended.

I've lost count of the number of girls that have rejected me, not because am not handsome, but because I'm not a player.

Am better than most guys such girls usually end up with. They get cheated on, but still, they can't just have some self respect and move on.

Tomorrow when such guys finally settle down, those girls will come online and start ranting (like you).

So yes, without a single doubt, you deserve it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Blessed The Day I Discovered Masturbation And Weed... Reasons ? / Lovely Wedding Pictures Of Two Nigerian Identical Twins / Sex Workers Caught Having Sex In UK Amidst Corovid 19 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.