Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) (24576 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
iSpread:

You'll be singing it everyday.
I claim it In Jesus Name.
I hope you do too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by heckymaicon(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
God
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Badmus20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Era of Buhari, biko na blessing..
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Eagleword14(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
God is faithful....He makes everything beautiful in His own time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by laraemi(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68276203:
Singing For the 2nd time TODAY....

Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God

That is who you are.........*sing till fade*

For the Expectant mothers, May God Almighty grant your heart desires as you receive your bundles of joy soon (1, 2, 3, 4 babies at once, tell God how many you want!) wink
Just believe in God and everyone will celebrate with you sooner than you expected.
I can see a huge smile on your face around 9 months time.
#BELIEVE

N.B:......and when it happens, contact MANNABBQandGRILLS for some delicious Barbecue at your naming ceremony....Osheey!!!

Congrats Madam Onyi.
Amen in Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by gaby(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Congrats ma'am...multiple baby dust on us all....iseeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
laraemi:
Amen in Jesus Name
It is so in Jesus name sis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by laraemi(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68276922:
It is so in Jesus name sis.
Amen Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Cindy95(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
sane thing happened to my mum's elder sister.. after given birth to a girl in 1990... she gave birth to triplets (2 boys and a girl) in 2003... 13 years after Waiting on God...
congrats madman... may God's grace forever abide with you and your household and may be provide for u and your family....
the triplet now 15 years old are truly a big blessings to the family...
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by excel4us: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chinwe nwa,nara ekele gi.congrates
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by azpekuliar: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
chukwukahenry:
Allahu Akbar..... but na IVF

...and so? pikin na pikin.. besides IVF na kalu kalu .. 50/50

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by godwinjohn50: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thank for answering your prayers after 13 years of waiting.Praise the Lord jesus Amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Jodaoduagain(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's If the man don't run away due to financial hiccup. It happens. Remember Buhari is still our president
decatalyst:
This God is too much ooo...

No one can quantify the amount of joy the mother and husband would feel after the delivery.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
somto10:
hope d husband is still around grin
If pesin no wan laff, una no go gree am grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cindy95:
sane thing happened to my mum's elder sister.. after given birth to a girl in 1990... she gave birth to triplets (2 boys and a girl) in 2003... 13 years after Waiting on God...
congrats madman... may God's grace forever abide with you and your household and may be provide for u and your family....
the triplet now 15 years old are truly a big blessings to the family...
"mad" what? Oya re-read ur post and change it b4 i open my eyes!
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by femi4: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shortyy:
I want triplets too.
you are too short to carry them
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Famocious(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrObum:
IVF package
Congrats
Yes oo but we should still thank God for the safe delivery.
Thank God it wasn't complicated by polihydraminous
Thank God for the safe delivery
Thank God for keeping the baby alive..

I saw a 50 year old primus with triplet gestation complicated with polihydraminous and acute kidney injury at GA of 30 weeks recently.

I'm sure you know the likely outcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by AceVentura: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
oathman:
IVF.... if u know you know... Congratulations Ma'm

Cut her some slack!!!

13yrs is a long time. A lot of times, it isn't the woman's fault. Many men have low sperm count but everyone looks @ the woman like she has fertility issues.

Congratulations to her...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]IVF
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by mimimile93: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
emekabros2:
After 13 years of waiting,a Nigerian lady named Onyi has welcomed triplets.Congratulations to her.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-welcomes-triplets-after.html?m=1

Let her husband carry out DNA test on those babies...
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by dokyOloye: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sulemanial:
THAT'S THE MIRACLE IN ISLAM... ALLAHU AKBAR
Allah gini
ALLAHU AKBAR is d favourite chant of all terrorists when they're on duty.
Allaaaaaah akbar = kabooooom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by donqx: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by babeosisi: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Congrats
If na IVF make una complete the testimony

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Leke001: 4:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Glory be to God in the highest!
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by mejai(m): 5:53am On Jun 08, 2018
dokyOloye:
Allah gini ALLAHU AKBAR is d favourite chant of all terrorists when they're on duty. Allaaaaaah akbar = kabooooom
laff wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by nathdim: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Sulemanial:
THAT'S THE MIRACLE IN ISLAM... ALLAHU AKBAR
e no go beta for that Islam does she looks like a Muslim to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Congratulations. God is great cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2018
azpekuliar:

...and so? pikin na pikin.. besides IVF na kalu kalu .. 50/50
I no talk say pikin no b pikin.......
I just want to tell those that think it is a miracle to shove it aside

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by azpekuliar: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2018
chukwukahenry:

I no talk say pikin no b pikin.......

I just want to tell those that think it is a miracle to shove it aside

It can be tagged as such. Conception must never ever be taken for granted. IVF is no guarantee that Conception will occur.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by buskie13(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68276203:
Singing For the 2nd time TODAY....

Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God

That is who you are.........*sing till fade*

For the Expectant mothers, May God Almighty grant your heart desires as you receive your bundles of joy soon (1, 2, 3, 4 babies at once, tell God how many you want!) wink
Just believe in God and everyone will celebrate with you sooner than you expected.
I can see a huge smile on your face around 9 months time.
#BELIEVE

N.B:......and when it happens, contact MANNABBQandGRILLS for some delicious Barbecue at your naming ceremony....Osheey!!!

Congrats Madam Onyi.
i thought you were in America oga
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2018
buskie13:
i thought you were in America oga
I can see EVERYTHING turning around, turning around, turning around for my good.
I claim it IJN.
Hope to meet you there
!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.