Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' (60162 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Gurusarenna: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by affable4(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
You are pretty, but please you and your likes should lend your voice to restoring our country.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Chidizman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by adecz: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Queen of Nigerian spinsters!!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by rosalieene(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
waow, really beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by thatigboman: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:
When will she gush over her husband.
the one u have her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Mike008(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Getting fat.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Jabarzee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
this Genevieve never still marry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by eduwillz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:
dat will b day u start minding ur biznes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by zudozz: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Imagine DBanj The thing still dey pain me like this.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:
I'm failing to see hw e take concern me nd u

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
I like genny awhole lot these days I think she has a Beyoncé kinda glow..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Boyooosa(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Has she added financial value?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by tragergeorge(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
MOSICATED5:
Pretty Lady. But the painting doesn't look like her in my eyes
who e come be like in your eyes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Makschinchin: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
MOSICATED5:
Pretty Lady. But the painting doesn't look like her in my eyes

Hahhahaaaa... Maybe you should look deeper grin grin grin LOL

Truth be told, I thought same too when I first saw the painting embarassed until I looked deeper wink

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Absolutecheap: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Do you that If you place an order with us within 48 hours you get 1 litre free as a bonus.

Are You Into Palm Oil Business or You Wish To Get Started In It?

Millions of homes use palm oil everyday so you can be rest assured it's very lucrative

The best part is...

You can start with a very little capital

Reach us today to get the best.

We at Panifo Ventures we sell pure, affordable and healthy Palm oil
Buy

25 litres @ #11,000

10 litres @ #4,600(without keg)

10 litres @#5,000 (with keg).

5 litres is 2,300(without keg)

and 2,500(with keg)

2.5 litres is 1,200(without keg)

and 1,300(with keg)

Call now to order.
Home and office delivery available also.

Call or SMS or whatsapp
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
Look at NwaAmaikpe at the back with his dreadlocks looking like spoiled indomie.

I won't stop laughing at your comment.. Very funny. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by PresidentMKO: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
tragergeorge:
who e come be like in your eyes
Maybe Bobrisky? grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by chimeziedickson: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Keep doing your thing....U are a great role model to your teeming fans,of which iam one of them..Much respect jenny!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
latestmodel:
See how beautiful she is will very minimal make-up. I admire her a lot and Stephanie Linus. They are silent achievers. Another woman I love is Nse Ikpe Etim.

Not the noise makers that won't allow us rest with their boobs everywhere on display say na actress them be.

Lemme not shake table.
grin you don break one leg of table already. Lol!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by mikool007(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
This woman is getting more beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Hayzead07(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2018
swiz123:
shut up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Dollabiz: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Dranoid: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Am I the only one that saw genelanders?

Is she on NL?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by starmehigh: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Wetin concern you with that.. na your kind dey chop witch for village when dey get old
swiz123:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by sfinkzslot(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2018
wakanda queen? ? ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
Look at NwaAmaikpe at the back with his dreadlocks looking like spoiled indomie.
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by obentenyson(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
and she couldn't tweet the guys name on her post? Madam that's not appreciative enough. U can do better....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Assassin101: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

chuksanambra:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin grin
gotousa2013:
FTC space booked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / 2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.