Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' (60076 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2018
swiz123:
When will she gush over her husband.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by kachasi: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2018
SWALIN SWAGLICOUS WOMAN
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Onisokuso1(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
obentenyson:
and she couldn't tweet the guys name on her post? Madam that's not appreciative enough. U can do better....

I have been looking for a comment like urs on the thread . Would have been better she appreciated the guy buy mentioning him . Haba ! A lot of discredit to the guy angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.