Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Life Without Toto Abuga In 10 Years And Why I Am Ready For A New Man - Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Without Toto Abuga In 10 Years And Why I Am Ready For A New Man - Wife (3624 Views)

Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz / Check Out Abugaofficial (abuga), Portable’s New Signee / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Toto Abuga In 10 Years And Why I Am Ready For A New Man - Wife by Realdeals(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tomorrow, Friday June 8, 2018 it will be exactly 10 years since Lagos socialite and international business man, Alhaji Luqman Alade Olatunji aka Toto Abuga was allegedly assassinated on the street of Lagos. The amiable socialite who was returning from a holiday after spending time with his family in London was gunned down by unknown assassins some few minutes after leaving Muritala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. He later died at Eko Hospital on Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja Lagos.

His death drew several emotion from several quarters but the most hit in terms of emotional loss was Biola the mother of his two boys, Mazeed and Marzouq. She was the last person to see him in London, in fact, she drove him to the airport before attending her Sunday service in the city. Two, his second son, Marzouq was going to clock one the next day, June 9, and Biola tried hard to persuade her husband to stay.

But his decision to storm Lagos for a business transaction, allegedly on the order his mother overtook his emotion than waiting back to celebrate a child’s birthday. So, Biola got the hit as she got the shocking news of her husband’s death in Lagos. Then, a deluge of confrontations between Biola and her mother-in-law led to other bad episodes.

Her mother in-law, Madam Kehinde Olatunji sued Biola over one of her husband’s properties–‘THE VERSACE HOUSE’ on Lagos Island (Beecroft Street). It was so bizarre in Yoruba land for a mother-in-law to sue her daughter-in-law but history was to record another page with Biola and her mother-in-law. Three years down the line, Mama won the case! How? Why? The receipt Abuga used to buy the land had mama’s name on it and the law recognized her as a trustee. But did it stop there? Biola has more to say. In ten years, the Abuga widow has seen it all, the good, the bad and the ugly.
In this red exclusive with Asabe Afrika TV, Mrs. Biola Olatunji (Nee Oredein) shared her experience with us. Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duMoQW0DL4

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2018/06/07/life-without-toto-abuga-10-years-ready-new-man-abugas-widow-biola/
Re: Life Without Toto Abuga In 10 Years And Why I Am Ready For A New Man - Wife by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ha.... What a name! Toto Abuga grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hardworking Little Girl Spotted Washing And Cleaning Her Small Toy Benz Jeep / Meet Bella Shmurda Twin Sister / Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.