Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful (33650 Views)

I Need Goal Getters/motivators As Friends. / Unsuccessful Deactivation Attempts / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by rosalieene(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
majorbravo:
5. GREEDY LEACH
My favourite on this list, these kind of friends constantly put weights on you and if you aren't careful would hang all their responsibilities on you for the rest of your life. Now it's important i explain this in more detail.

There are people who have run into some problems and genuinely need your help, I am not referring to those people.

I'm talking about those greedy lot who constantly feel they are entitled to everything you have. They won't work, even when you try to find them something to do, they would always come back for more, they are always begging.

They are the kind that would have 100 million and still beg you that have only 20k for money. They are never satisfied.

The danger with these kind of people is that they wont hesitate to sell you out if it would benefit them.

Lalasticlala
that is how a male friend want to start seeing me as a sugar mummy. Always cunningly making demands.

Looking for ways to cut off from him without making it seem like he offended me
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by rosalieene(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aniwhyte:

You must be very bitter, with a wicked soul.... Spits
it also means that you are guilty of number 5
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by Skmoda360(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dope from op....so original.
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by Aniwhyte(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
rosalieene:

it also means that you are guilty of number 5

God forbid, am 100% and one million percent the direct opposite of what u are tagging me now, i said what i said because she sounds really so lonely bitter and wicked, am not talking about her accusing her greedy friends just go through her post and u will definitely see and understand what am saying.
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
There's a number 5 I known...have displaced him since
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by Fidelismaria: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Friends friends friends

Bunch of fvcktards

Am I the only one here who thinks friends are over rated

I don't believe in the act of making friends

I simply do my thing and screw everybody else

I hear then whisper

They call me anti- social but I don't care
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by ovo12: 1:56am On Jun 09, 2018
majorbravo:
5. GREEDY LEACH
My favourite on this list, these kind of friends constantly put weights on you and if you aren't careful would hang all their responsibilities on you for the rest of your life. Now it's important i explain this in more detail.

There are people who have run into some problems and genuinely need your help, I am not referring to those people.

I'm talking about those greedy lot who constantly feel they are entitled to everything you have. They won't work, even when you try to find them something to do, they would always come back for more, they are always begging.

They are the kind that would have 100 million and still beg you that have only 20k for money. They are never satisfied.

The danger with these kind of people is that they wont hesitate to sell you out if it would benefit them.
Lalasticlala

Number 2 na my wife.. number 4 no my in-law ..
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by Jonakez(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
majorbravo:
3. ABSENTEE BENEFICIARY a.k.a Ghost-worker
Never keep friends who just claim to be friends for friendship sake, if they aren't contributing to your life, they are not your friends, contributions range from ideas, positive advice, showing up when you invite them etc.

If they are always full of excuses not to turn up for you, never call you, but only pop in once in a blue moon to ask you a favour when they need something, eliminate them from your life.

They are the kind that would disappear for 5 years not a single call, ignore your dms on social media, only to remember you when you make it big, or when they are about to get married and they need someone to be their best man, maid of honour, or when they want to launch a book and need someone to sponsor their event.

When you spot this kind, only conduct dealings with them as you would with a business client, they are not truly your friends.

Exactly....
Re: Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful by majorbravo: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
OROZ:
Simple, if ur not loosing friends as u grow, note ur not heading to success or not moving, fact.
This comment is gold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Racists. / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.