Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles (42478 Views)

Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha / Mikel Obi And Onazi Laugh About Rift Rumour (Video) / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nwaohafia1: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Chai...well, it's just attendance we are going to mark there
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by rozayx5(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2018
ball una no play

na quarrel una wan start

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by konkonbilo(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2018
czarina:
You don't need all of that now boys

Need a Swedish Massage this weekend? Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs

kiss Does the massage comes with happy ending,cos I'll be on my way to jos tomorrow for an appointment
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by dynicks(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
modsfucker:
Argentines right now
Croatians right now....

E don dey happen.....d juju don dey work

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Oduwils222(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Make Onazi find better place and sleep o if he knws whats good for him.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Exactly what happened in US 94, when some players formed cartel against Yekini to make him look useless and we ended up paying dearly for it.
Boys square up or else you got no business in Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by abumoney(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Is that a way of letting us know we. won't move anywhere from the world cup group stage?

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by 9jaown(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
APC
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Puth22(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
This our coach self no sabi dress at all ...He self contribute to super eagle down fall.Anyway just go and play your 3matches and come back home #Senegalalltheway
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
wether @ peace or war it dosent change the fact that after our three matches Nigerians will start supporting france to win the world cup.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by eyinoluwa1(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi is just envious of Mikel, Mikel is a no Wahala sombori, please Rhor should not play both same time at all, they will be giving bad passes to each other, Thats how Nija play in beef times. Mikel is older than all of them still he outplays them all, should be a shame not to take orders from a performing captain. Onazi be warned!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Play Etebo ahead of Onazi then we win the World Cup. Onazi is not even better than me
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2018
They have started again. It's Mikel and Onazi this time. So Mikel must always be in rift with one plater anytime we are on serious football business.

German Roar of whatever beside what is Onazi doing in that team in the first place And if this rift bring any shame to Nigeria this time Mikel should be strip of captain band for ever. Simple as that. To you NFF.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by czarina(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2018
konkonbilo:
kiss Does the massage comes with happy ending,cos I'll be on my way to jos tomorrow for an appointment
We do great massages and you're happy at the end cool
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by AmukuFord: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Which kind wahala be this naa
And I promised my girl a brand new car if only Nigeria wins the world cup
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
The coach should send both of them out of the camp. Nonsense
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by akimoriyomi(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
THEY Don start abi
SAMSUNG S5 for sale ..... follow come ba3 and still very neat.... 08083673830
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Lies from the pits of hell.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by big7: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2018
jrusky:
They have started again. It's Mikel and Onazi this time. So Mikel must always be in rift with one plater anytime we are on serious football business.

German Roar of whatever beside what is Onazi doing in that team in the first place And if this rift bring any shame to Nigeria this time Mikel should be strip of captain band for ever. Simple as that. To you NFF.

Afonja spotted

2 Likes

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by konkonbilo(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2018
czarina:
We do great massages and you're happy at the end cool
I mean the extra curricula activities after the real massage...
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by diegwu02: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2018
I wouldn't comment on this lie

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi?!
Person gatecrash party wan go sidon for high-table?

5 Likes

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Una don start abi?
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by iammanuel(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Who be Onazi INFACT him Father

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi wey no sabi play sef... Hiss
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by odomanis: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Efforts to confirm the development has been unsuccessful yet,you published this ? So you published an unconfirmed report on such a sensitive issue ? Sorry for your career .
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg remove them both make them no take stupidity start for Russia put ihenacho in place of mikel
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Saintsquare(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Its must be from the England match,I recall Mikel complained bout Onazi'pass and he just raised in arms like wtf
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Ewedegubbler: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi ke? What is that one doing in Russia ?
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by czarina(f): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
konkonbilo:
I mean the extra curricula activities after the real massage...
lol @ extracurricular cheesy We don't do that sorry. But our massages are fantastic. Picture virtually every part of your body getting worked on. Every muscle getting kneaded and "unknotted"What about the scalp and facial massage that will leave you feeling like jelly after the session? Bro, you don't wanna miss that cool Give us a call
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by N0favors: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2018
This is what happens after meeting a disaster like Buhari. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.