Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles (42489 Views)

Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha / Mikel Obi And Onazi Laugh About Rift Rumour (Video) / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by gentlegenius(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2018
snadguy007:
Please send both of them home
You are right...
I think John Ogu and Etebo can play better than them in their positions.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by SniperSmurf(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi! Onazi! Onazi!

How many times did I call you? Stop it o! You are not more important than the team!
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by konkonbilo(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2018
czarina:
lol @ extracurricular cheesy We don't do that sorry. But our massages are fantastic. Picture virtually every part of your body getting worked on. Every muscle getting kneaded and "unknotted"What about the scalp and facial massage that will leave you feeling like jelly after the session? Bro, you don't wanna miss that cool Give us a call
Okay....since you said I'll be happy at the end,no problem ama come for the massage
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by bionixs: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
damtan:
they had better be careful with just few days to go.
they can fight all they want but if they lose ,they should just go from there. for me ,I am off to buy a catapult. I dey airport dey wait
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by czarina(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
konkonbilo:
Okay....since you said I'll be happy at the end,no problem ama come for the massage
Good one kiss
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Akinpelumusibau: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
We Nigerians knows we can not qualify out of that group in Russia 2018, so u guys should continue feeding us with ur rubbish attitude in the camp while other countries are preparing well ahead of the competition. Foolish players always going to every competition with excuses just because of their known FAILURE. Thank God na Germany i go support for World cup
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by RenzoFunds(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Bizzysmitty(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Another big excuse for poor performance.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Geesaintagape: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
I no send world cup quanta, the cup either go to Europe or south America so no body should gain undue attention on issue concerning world cup.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by szen(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Them don start again. Must there always be some issue whenever we go to tournaments? Abeg when we offend for this country?
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
They better forget about Russia and come home
I see failure
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2018
They better forget about Russia and come home
I see failure

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Chukazu: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
WizzPoll:
anyway me am waiting for that first world cup starting line up against Croatia, then I will know if to take this world cup seriously or not

If I don't see Etebo, Musa and Ebuehi in the starting line up then I will just forget the world cup!

Musa ke? embarassed

The one that runs ahead of ball and then forgets why he was running sad

4 Likes

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Edoslegy3: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Call me today for best shipping rate.

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by babytoun: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2018
I believe this story 100% . from Onazis statement after the England game he feels mikels poor work rate was part of what made him(onazi) and the team play badly in the first half .

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28017
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by adedayourt(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Team dat is not even good bfor dey still got time for unprofitable tussle. In my opinion d super eagle's presence in d World Cup is a waste of state resources.

And am sure dey gonna b outa of d competition after d second match.

Let d both of dem b sent back home and replace dem with hungry home based players ready to deliver not some over fed unruly human being.

1 Like

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by younglleo: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Authoreety:
Maybe thats why d goalkeeper neva concentrates and is always quarrelling
how dis case take concern keeper now.? No make me vex ohh
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by enemachris(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/mikel-onazi-divide-eagles/amp/
embarassed this is one of the major reasons why i don't like short people.They are so controversial. Just help me take a look at Onazi's face, you will know that he is problematic. angry
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Bring all of them back to Lagos, let's flog sense into them before they travel to Russia to disgrace themselves
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Eju2018(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2018
They are already scripting down excuses if case they fail below failure.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by thunderbabs: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
damtan:

Careful over what naaa? Like say they go win any match bfor they com house undecided
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Crownwahley(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
WizzPoll:
anyway me am waiting for that first world cup starting line up against Croatia, then I will know if to take this world cup seriously or not

If I don't see Etebo, Musa and Ebuehi in the starting line up then I will just forget the world cup!

If you like see Okocha and Kanu join, Nigeria can't win World cup
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by emyworld: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
No be Onazi wey de use yansh play ball? Uche Agbo should have gone instead of him!!
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by tragergeorge(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Spy360:

Is that Musa? As in Ahmed Musa? Boy be careful.
but musa de try for eagles and CSKA na, make we take am say e no near Leicester at all,he de try
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by damtan(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
thunderbabs:

Careful over what naaa? Like say they go win any match bfor they com house undecided
They may ar least scale through the group stage. morale us important
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by xpool(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
damtan:
It makes no difference, they won't make more than 1 point.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by damtan(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
xpool:

It makes no difference, they won't make more than 1 point.
Lol....you'll be surprised they'll scale through group stage. after that, i rest my case!!!
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by mayor1814: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
They are struggling to find form, yet dey are fighting. These set of eagles are not serious. Anyway am more concerned watching good football. No emotions attached to d eagles, otherwise dey will raise ur hope n later break ur hearts.
Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by 1miccza: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
@OP this news is false and has just been debunked by the media officer. @Toyin ibitoye...

Re: Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles by Sttropez2: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
All of them no suppose even make this team. Even Mikel is trash na just mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / 23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.