Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Feel For Obj Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel For Obj Right Now (959 Views)

Integrity Test For Obj / I Feel For Obaseki But APC ‘ll Take Edo Back — Gov Bello / Orji Kalu Calls For Obj’s Probe,says He Shared $16b Power Fund Among His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel For Obj Right Now by ubany(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
OBJ is the most unhappy Nigeria at the moment. By now he'll be calculating and recalculating his past,present and future political move(s).

Come what may, he is destined for kirikiri ,and he knows it like the back of his palm. If Buhari wins the next poll, na kirikiri,if Atiku wins ; ha ! ,that one be the worst, na still kirikiri.

I look forward to the next poll with nostalgia, knowing fully well that ,that's a turning point for the country. 'Heads' must roll. Mark my word(s)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by troublemakea(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubany:
OBJ is the most unhappy Nigeria at the moment. By now he'll be calculating and recalculating his past,present and future political move(s).

Come what may, he is destined for kirikiri ,and he knows it like the back of his palm. If Buhari wins the next poll, na kirikiri,if Atiku wins ; ha ! ,that one be the worst, na still kirikiri.

I look forward to the next poll with nostalgia, knowing fully well that ,that's a turning point for the country. 'Heads' must roll. Mark my word(s)

join atiku with buhari together nor reach to tackle the "ebora who walks and is not seen"

you should rather pity urself more rn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by obonujoker(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Obj to kiri kiri?? when you are not mad...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by SalamRushdie: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pity your self first

3 Likes

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2018
The old baboon has this time been outsmarted and out manoeuvred - there is nothing he can do again but scratch his bald head.

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by okachie1(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2018
All of em na the same people. No pity any of em
Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by EMPEROR48: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2018
You should know by now that obj owns Nigeria politics, he is a god that is being worship by many.
Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by DeBrain045(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2018
EMPEROR48:
You should know by now that obj owns Nigeria politics, he is a god that is being worship by many.
I think you should get a good night sleep you are saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by almajiri101: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2018
troublemakea:

join atiku with buhari together nor reach to tackle the "ebora who walks and is not seen"

you should rather pity urself more rn

Ebora who has lost his voice.. He's no more recognized.
Re: I Feel For Obj Right Now by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 08, 2018
plus Obasanjo minus Buhari dullard..

back to daura is a must.. we don't need godfathers to send him back to his cows.. gets your pvc and the rest is history..

buhari wont rigg election.. the north has left him..lots of them are willing to spend to checkmate him..even in kastina. i mean daura..

he can only rig in the place where he press dia mumu button.. and everything is now utopia to them..

desperation led him to press the mumu button and it almost work.... but for...

back to daura is signed sealed and delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together / Lasun Yusuff To Oshiomole: Compensate APC National Assembly Caucus / APC Primaries: Oshiomhole Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.