Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53578 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by LTVersati(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2011
please are you still doing logos for free??
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2011
Yes am still am.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by LTVersati(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2011
cool cool smiley . ok so my website name is KorrectNation. its basically an entertainment site that features stuff from naija music, movies fashion and any personal interests. I just need a logo that's contemporary and attractive too. An object or object with the name would be cool, anything you feel. I seen your work in the posts above and I liked them. I can count on your creativity. let me know if any questions. you can check out the site if too just to have an idea too , thanks smiley
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Here it is, also included the png file for your web. Didn't see the site cos my internet is not working and am using my phone. Hope its ok

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kamaeleon: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ugo thnks a million 4 d logo d boys were happy wit it. pls could u d one more fore me its " THE FINEST class of 013", thnks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by LTVersati(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
it is nice but doesn't fit my taste still. I would prefer you remove do something without the naija flag please. Something very contemporary like the previous ones you posted will be nice. I liked the appeal of the former ones I saw you posted. thanks a lot I appreciate it still. lets see what you got
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by gametalk: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2011
That LOGO is very nice and beautiful, Similar to Music Africa, Good Work, Can you help me with mine,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thanks, whats your request.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2011
Hey Ugo, nice job,

can you try ur hands on mine pls.

Name: Heritage Heart Project (2HP)

Core Value: Compassion, Love & Humility

Motto: , Putting smiles on people's(less-privileged) faces

Colour: Nairaland-Purple & White
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
that has already been done by braveheart.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
ya Ugo,

i request some corrections and i never heard from him
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
lol!, BRAVEHEART WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!! which correction is that?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
LT_Versati:

it is nice but doesn't fit my taste still. I would prefer you remove do something without the naija flag please. Something very contemporary like the previous ones you posted will be nice. I liked the appeal of the former ones I saw you posted. thanks a lot I appreciate it still. lets see what you got

Hi Ugo_2u, don't u fink u r slanderin my usrname?? Mindin d fact dat u r a moderator as well, every1 is sppsd 2 b borrowin a leaf frm u based on conduct or is NL now a free for all?? Be properly guided!

N.B: I guess d above quoted also wanted som correctns done? Can't find ur ansa to him yet.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2011
lol, so what are you saying? I should close the freebie? ok let all in favour buzz me
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by URFATHER: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2011
@Sunrise

this is the design, if you love it let me know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring-Demo-Arena.jpg (137.22 KB, 640x451 )

Abeg ugo2u how did u bring out all those ppl design on the logo u created on the first page of this thread sad sad sad sad sad

if u dnt get just check the first page you will see a design u did which u put a microsoft by the left hand side

that design in form of human how did u do that!!! because while following a video tutorial the person went to brush

tool and got that design there, but in my own brush tool nothing like that, i use photoshop cs4 and its not in my

brush tool pls help expecting ur reply thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
actually that was more of a vector art than photoshop, as for your video tutorials that would be a silhouette brush. if you want to get it go to this site http://bestdesignoptions.com/?p=1666 then download the brush you want by clicking on download brush. after downloading just place it in you brushes folder. go to computer hard disk, click on[b] program files > adobe > adobe photoshop cs4 > presets > brushes [/b]and drop the brush file there. load photoshop and check your brush list, it should be there
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
UGO, it think you're getting tired, i could be of help too. so i guess we'll start from posts below me smiley
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 4:56am On Feb 04, 2011
cool, if you look above you'll see there's one for Korrect Nation, the class of 013 and Heritage Hearts. Take your pick
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
logten:

UGO, it think you're getting tired, i could be of help too. so i guess we'll start from posts below me smiley

Hey logten, pls try ur hands on mine below. thanks

Name: Heritage Heart Project (2HP)

Core Value: Compassion, Love & Humility

Motto: , Putting smiles on people's(less-privileged) faces

Colour: Nairaland-Purple & White
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by TimelineMW: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hello Ugo,
I will like to understand if am the only one you tackle as regards information placement on nairaland. I simply put up info on my services just like every other willing nairalander, including urself. This is a free platform for Nigerians and i'm sure i have the right to place information where necessary to attract the right audience. So let's be mature and put an end to this embarrassment. Thank you.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
I'm wonderin, who does one report a mod to?? Seun himself?? Gee, u r beginnin to get on a lotta nerves!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2011
@TimelineMW

Am sorry that you feel this way, and for any embarassment this might have caused you, its true you have a right to post anything you want so far as it is in the relevant thread and you dont have multiple threads on the same topic, If you want to make yourself known put it in a form that its both beneficial to the Graphics forum and not just an advert and I'll have no beef with it, adverts are meant to be in the Adverts section in order to keep stuff organized. once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

@Lightheart
lol! hope you're not pissed about the name stuff, you know you are my man, if you feel am not moderating well, its your opinion. dont worry I'll take the complaints to Mr Seun himself if you so desire.

Thanks for Understanding.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by peterpro(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
pls ugo i need your facebook contact to keep intouch with you.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
you can send me personal message on nairaland, I check it more than facebook.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by gametalk: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ugo try this one for me "KAYSALAM ENT"
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2011
and with this I wrap up the free design bonanza. Phew what a rush.want to say a special thank you to everyone that has contributed especially LightofHeart (I couldn't resist lol) sorry I mean lightheart he has been most helpful.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by peterpro(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Gethsemane drama ministry RCCG
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by abuke: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2011
Ugo, kindly help design my company logo.

COMPANY NAME:      SPRING-RISE MEDIA LTD.

Its an advertising and general marketing company that deals wt :
1. events management
2. artistes management,
3. Campaign
4. corporate branding and re-branding.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2011
am sorry I no longer into free designs for the time being, no time, I work and am also deep in learning to improve my skills, am very sorry
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by surgestan: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
i need a logo for my music and movie company. the name is blaise house entertainment

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.