Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53492 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2010
one more done. pls am no longer taking any more requests

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
Ugo, are u still alive! grin Take am easy
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
I am a Tiger with nine lives baby!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by samexangel(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hi Ugo_2u, I must confess people with your kind of spirit in terms of giving are not too many esp in Nigeria.
I have a proposal i will like to communicate with you but i have not been able to get your email id.
Pls I will like to hear from you via gseedconsults@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2010
design_4free@yahoo.com
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by laserboy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hello Ugo, please i am still waiting for my design. I'll be gratefull if u can get it done. Thanks.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2010
for the good ppl of i tweeet.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
guys sorry I am quite slow with these designs, for one thing I work full time ( 8:30am to 6:00pm) and I only attend to this at night, I know you guys dont want me to lose sleep over it do ya? I will keep the designs coming. if you cant wait feel free to find who will do them. but be patient and I will do yours in due time. Happy Weekend PPL!!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by IgadtSwag(m): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2010
Ugo,u tooo try! I pray God to streghnten you.Physically,financially and otherwise.
Buh,can I get ma design?Posted it about 2pages back.

Medulla INQ.

Description:We develop and trade Interlectual Propertyl.

Thanks once again!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ispeed(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2010
thank you ugo,
i love the logo. thanks. we need to see for real business.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by taosola(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
I would like to have a logo for an IT company as well. the name of the company is The Real Excellence (, your world is wireless). I want to use the logo for my site as well. The website is www.therealexcellence.com

Thanks while I await your positive response.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
like I said earlier, I am not taking any more requests
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by laserboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2010
Hello Ugo, I hope my request will still get ur favor. I sent in mine before u chose to stop taking anymore request and even called u. Thanks.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2010
ugo
you have done really well i celebrate you cos you are a celebrity i want you to know you are blessed and God has favored you already. please i sent a request some time ago for a logo for prism consulting just want to know if it would be done or if you stopped making even for those that sent before you stopped collecting more request.Guy what ever it is i want you to know i salute you.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2010
if one want to send you a little sometime during christmas please how can this be done? can i like get your addy or your mailing address.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2010
I dont have a mailing address, but if you break it to cash and send it to my account it will be most appreciated. or if you are in lagos you can drop it at my office
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
dude, i respect what you doin man, wish i cld help but i think the best way i can is to encourage u and also contribute once in awhile when i can, keep up the good work man,

@clients, i hope u guys really appreciate this and are taking it for real because i know what it would cost u if want to meet a professional for a brand

@Ugo, ur joy will be full when eventually come across one of this anonymous logos outside this forum, good luck man.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2010
please do send me ur account number and pls below is my company name and idea of what we are looking at
the name of the company is prism consulting

colours are green and yellow then mayb white to complement it if neccesary

we would love the logo to also symbolise the name which is prism
thus the logo should be in form of a prism but sophisticated and professional

and the image should be placed in front of the name prism just like blackberry logo is in front of backberry

hope you get the details

remember when light passes through a prism it breaks the light into the seven colours of the rainbow but hey give me what you got.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hello Ugo, apologies for responding a bit late. I have been out of town with no internet connection, thanks for the logo, but I have been able to design one myself. I will upload it for you to check it out.
Cheers.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2010
Ugo what do u think about this?

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
its awesome!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2010
Thanks. I work with Corel draw, been kinda lazy with it though cuz my job is off graphics. I am break now so I think I can play around a bit. check out this one for prism consulting.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
auchhhhhh, just a rough work, but if the guy likes it, I will clean it up.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
ugo i will love to see yours thank you
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2010
kok

Thanks a lot i like what you have done but i would love to see what Ugo brings up so i can choose the one i like more i hope you dont mind and Ugo i hope thats ok with you.i want you guys to know i appreciate your every effort.i look forward to seeing yours Ugo thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
@ kok

Nice work.

@Skelemba
I would really love to do your but I am very strong physically strong at the moment. I need to catch some rest. had a very hectic week. hope you understand
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
Ol'boy, wetin do you ehhhhh? try make u "fit-up" o. Meanwhile, I go still dey try hold ground for you.

Check out this one for Medula INQ.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
all rough sketch, u like it and need a clean copy, give me a buzz.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
ugo

please do get well soon the Lord is your strength.

cheers praying for you.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2010
Thanks, I will be in top form in a week. cheesy you can never keep a good soldier down for long!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2010
Great job Ugo and cos.

You guys are really putting smiles on people's faces with your creative work. And to know you guys are doing all these free is exceptional.

Here is my humble request:

Name: Heritage Heart Project (2HP)

Core Value: Compassion, Love & Humility

Motto: , Putting smiles on people's(less-privileged) faces

Colour: Purple & White   
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2010
@ kok, please i really appreciate your effort,

the work is amazing. but can you do a little touch up on it

i would lik for the prism to either be in yellow or white prefarably yellow instead of black

afterwards can you send it to my email address because i cant download it.

thank you super much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.