Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. (314 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. by soulstar09(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
I won't bore you with stories ..I'll only show proof. it's left to you to make a choice.. grin
I've been into airdrops for close to six months and it has really been awesome. I've made over $600 within this short time nd I hate exaggeration. I'm still doing more research to identify banging airdrops. (cos not all airdrop token is worth wasting a 1 kb of your data on). guess you heard about POLYMATH,HYDRO,HAVVEN,PLEDPIPERCOIN nd more(Google is at your reach anytime). I banked over $400 on all of these and it would have been more if I was a HODLER. but here's another big thing, exchangers airdrop is taking over, nd i'll advice you to capitalize ON this.
Kryptono just launched theirs and it is convertible to etherium. I got 118 then..check their website kryptono.exchange and check the value in etherium...but it is closed now.
Here is another chance to bank in over $400 . All you have to do is signup for free through the link below
and get over $400. chill until it is launched and you can convert it to bitcoin or etherium.

https://binex.trade/m/?code=ABOMP

Re: Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. by soulstar09(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Questions are welcomed
Re: Who Wouldn't Wanna Benefit From The Cryptocurrency Trend. This Is Big. by ojialo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
�Link: https:///avatar_superbot?start=xe7nchho26 Don't miss this Airdrop you will get 500ATT for $75. 100ATT Candy for each invitation!

(1) (Reply)

Why Drupal Is A Popular Choice Among Educational Institutes? / Good Work For Your Flat Bed Trucks. / Things To Know About Forbes Richest Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.