Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. (26634 Views)

Ajegunle Superstar Marvelous Benji Broke As Hell, Now Begs For 20 Naira To Smoke / Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album / Artist's Pictures And Album Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by rapjunkie(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
@shotster50

nice thread, nice writing. . . . . .  grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by obinna5000(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
The No Limit Label is number 1 in doing wack album covers. cheesy grin
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
Nothing says street cred like putting a “ho in check.” But nothing says street cred and promotes your athletic prowess like slam dunking “said ho” through a basketball hoop. In the business that’s referred to as the hoop and the harm.

* come on. It even features a rapper named Icey Hott.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
LOL This one always make me laugh, i can forgive people that made terrible album covers 10-15 years ago when technology wasnt great but this album came out last year!

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
Let’s be honest, this cover isn’t all that bad except for…yes, fu.c.king dog! Why not a Pitbull, Rottweiler, German Sheppard or a Doberman? You know, something that looks the part when going for intimidation (though you would think a name derived from pirate slang would do the trick)? No Limit’s Skull Duggery instead opted for this small mut - which can’t weigh more than 15 pounds - give it some vampire teeth and some bright red eyes. If the giant looming skulls behind him don’t get’cha, rest assured the rabid squirrel dog will.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
Ok, so what do we have here? Some gangsta azz fools ready to set trip right? Upon closer inspection you’ll notice that this could be classified as the homo thug before the disease was widely spread. Note the arm draped over his man’s shoulder and how close his cheek is to his thugged out homeboy. If that ain’t the most gayest of gangster embraces then I don’t know what is. And is he holding this dude’s hand? Pause.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lil Flip – The Leprechaun   I don’t know how this didn’t murder Lil Flip’s career before it even got off the ground. A fugging Leprechaun? Look, I get that they were trying to be clever with this cover and trying to play off the Lucky Charms cereal box, but some things just need to be left alone. That’s like Method Man recreating the infamous Lil Kim Hardcore album pose for his next Tical installment. This shite is George W Bush with down syndrome retarded.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
Isn’t it baffling how the term “zip zap rap” didn’t catch on. Maybe, it has to do with the man slingin’ the slang; Devastating Dave, The Turntable Slave. Just check those leather nut huggers, you just know “zap” is covering up a mean moose knuckle. That isn’t the best part though, neither is the jheri curl mullet, it’s the mean mug and double point combo that really does it for me.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
This is probably my favorite cover of all-time. There isn’t a whole lot to it, just a gigantic fucking polar bear on a chain. Words can’t really do it justice. I just get this great visual of the man eating bear waking up, looking at the 3 foot chain, then ripping Kilo’s head off without even getting up. It may be too cold to be a hot day, but it’s never too cold to have a pet polar bear tear your flesh off.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
Luther Campbell - In The Nude

Look…another album that the cover truly surpasses all the music Luke has ever done. If this ain’t selling intimacy then I don’t know what is. Either way, looking at Luke in the tub with some unclothed honeys makes every man feel like they need to step their game up to be like the gap-toothed-booty-music phenom. My only question - what in f*ck is ol’ girl in the front so happy about? Doesn’t she just ruin the sexiness of the cover? Oh wait, another question - Did Luke f*ck all of them that night or did they just get out the tub and move along with their day after the last pic was taken? I’ll opt for the former.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
HWA - Az Much Ass Azz U Want

Don’t even ask me that question. Until I saw these Hoes With Attitudes the answer was a lot. Now? You can keep all that backside. Well…maybe after a bottle or three of MD 20/20 or St. Ides Special Brew would these self proclaimed “hoes” look appealing of a good romp. Regardless, the name and album cover caught many people’s attention. But do I remember a single song these “hoes” ever had? Hell to the nah.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
Babygirl from HWA – I’ll Put It On Ya

Now that’s more like it. One of the Hoes With Attitude (gotta love a justifiable excuse to call women hoes) with a lotta backside but no face. Babygirl was telling all you dudes out there “Holla At Me, I’ll Put It On Ya” with this album cover. Lace cat suit with her donkey visible? Check. Ugly backside face hidden so it doesn’t ruin the booty shot. Double check. Unfortunately, the future copies of this album had that nice Parental Advisory sticker hiding her backside and made the CD absolutely worthless.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Ignoring that he is leaning on a Cadillac that is apparently floating in front of a cheap motel with a big booty girl leaning on him. Keith  is rocking a pink Kangol with matching pink and black speedos. Only Kool Keith, crazy mofo…

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
The Sensuous Black Woman Meets the Sensuous Black Man embarassed lipsrsealed

Umm isnt this self explanatory!!

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
Richard & Willie - Funky Honky, Nasty Ni**er

This would make Michael Richards, Don Imus, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Al Sharpton & Nas proud.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
Shotster, you are WICKED!!  grin
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ Abi na lie lol
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2010
^^ You ain't never lied! These are really horrible. embarassed
lol, where do you get these covers from anyway?
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2010
Have some of the albums (esp the No limit albums - dont ask me what I am doing with them lol ) and I made google my friend grin
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2010
LOL confessions.

I found some. Can't do the captions like you though. lol

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chika98: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2010
Oh my G! is that a dicky I see there? Wow shocked
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2010
^^ Yup.

Is this supposed to be sexy?

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chika98: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2010
Na wa o. That dicky looks rather big sha. Seeing as it isn't even hard yet
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2010
chika98:

Na wa o. That dicky looks rather big sha. Seeing as it isn't even hard yet
Only you!
grin grin

Lemme look at it again. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chika98: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2010
Long, girthy, fat, thick . . . all sounds very great to me. Anything that is thin, long, skinny can jump off a roof for all I care
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2010
You might want to check again,  it looks like a shoe,  so chika do you like a shoe shaped manliness?? lmao
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2010
@ Chiogo , ur album cover is for Luniz, those guys can do no wrong in my book.
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 2:05am On Jun 03, 2010
shotster50:

You might want to check again,  it looks like a shoe,  so chika do you like a shoe manliness?? lmao
Haha, it is a shoe! damn!  grin I think chika was talking about the actual one you posted.

I don't even know the Luniz guys.  tongue

Here's diddy - Dirty money. Puff daddy, p. diddy, diddy, grandpa puff-puff dirty money. Uh this isn't surprising, confused and senseless as usual.

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2010
^^ I heard the Last Train out of Paris is actually the last train out of paris during the nazi era or something , Diddy is trying to think out of the box lmao,
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by chiogo(f): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2010
shotster50:

^^ I heard the Last Train out of Paris is actually the last train out of paris during the nazi era or something , Diddy is trying to think out of the box lmao,
LOL he coulda fooled me. tongue

Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by Amya(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
i'm really laughing my ass off from all those ridiculous album covers

i only worry that they all probably don't have friends and family and even associates that advice them, seriously crazy, those album covers!
Re: Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. by shotster50(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2010
Too funny to be true but it is, I bet if someone does same list for Nigerian musicians, it would be even more hilarious. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyrics: Awww By Di'ja | Naija Lyrics Zone / Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched / Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.