Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Should I Have My Wife Fired From Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have My Wife Fired From Work (385 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Have My Wife Fired From Work by hearthdesire: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
We have been married for 3years with one baby boy of 1yr 3months.Our first 2years of our marriage was sweet.Very amazing.We where the Envy Couple of the Neighbourhood.We were a happy couple.We always cooked and had meals together.We Mostly went out on weekends.We always had great sex.We enjoyed every moment we shared.We were a happy family.Things started changing Last year june after 3 months of working.I arranged a job for her in one of the NGOs where my Former Female Classmate happens to be the Program Coordinator in Lusaka Province Division. Up till now I havnt told my wife that i arranged that job for her.I got her dat job not becoz I wanted her to be contributing financially,but all I wanted was her to be busy with somthing coz she was complaining of being bored at hom doing nothin.We were managing and we still do.I was happy dat she was finally going to be busy with somthing. After three months of working,my wife started changing bit by bit.She wud come home late and just takes her bath and goes to sleep. At first I taught it was becoz she had not been used to the Job,but the same habit went on for 3more months. She later joined a certain female committee of Organisnig and Managing Kitchen Parties and Weddings and was Elected Secretary.Things become worse coz this led her to stop cooking and later decided to employ a maid.A lot of things became affected.She stopped giving me attention. Always telling me dat she is always busy and tired.She stopped being romantic and caring.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/08/should-i-have-my-wife-fired-from-work/

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! See Wetin Tonto Dike Ex Husband 'churchill' Write About His Oyibo Girl / 7 Qualities Of A Super Wife / An Open Letter To Men Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.