Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (80852 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Alejoc(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nomoloss..... Singing...... Let them say........ grin
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by shugacain: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
i know this pastor and how he started , what this lady alleged might be true but i will never say anything

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by MsFaith: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:
The Same woman that caused the Deaths of Thousands of people with the sale of That CD years ago.....

Those who Love life should run...
Op help your Parents and Family..

Many Have Passed away and Many more still suffering from various calamities due to wat they said about The Pastor after buying the CD plates sold by this same woman few years ago...

I beg Everyone, pls do not speak evil about this Man (Pastor Lazarus Muoka)...
I have seen Various calamities on people who did....
Pls I beg..... Discern from speaking Evil about Him
Why didn't the same calamity befall the woman as well? una go just dey lie anyhow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by itiswellandwell: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Lonestar124: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
The impeccable man that preach the unadulterated word of God....she is not seriously serious.

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
I was once a chosen, I left the church cos I failed to live a clean life free from all sort of sins.. I still love n cherish chosen, d woman should go n rest

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by emijo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:
The Same woman that caused the Deaths of Thousands of people with the sale of That CD years ago.....

Many Have Passed away and Many more still suffering from various calamities due to wat they said about The Pastor after buying the CD plates sold by this same woman few years ago...

Will you keep kwayet?
I bought the CD and I'm still kicking.

3 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by lolaxavier(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

You must be a buffoon.

4 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by expert234: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

You are trying to instill fear in the mind of people? What kind of rubbish is this. Are you speaking through the Spirit of God or that of your father the devil?

Jesus, whom you lie to yourself to be following, was called names, yet he didn't get angry or threaten anyone.

If this man is evil, his evil will find him out and befall him.

Arkan in the Bible was a leader. He committed sin and was punished. If Lazarus is guilty, you are committing sin by trying to cover him up.

6 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by GEJfan1: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
How did she know? Was she his PA?
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na una go first rush to a church,na still una go first rush out.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
her death is really close. lol !!!
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by NavalObi37: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:
I was once a chosen, I left the church cos I failed to live a clean life free from all sort of sins.. I still love n cherish chosen, d woman should go n rest

YOU NEED TO COME BACK SIR/MA
JESUS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR SOUL

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
IF HE LIKES MAKE HIM WORSHIP BABBLE WIRE WETIN CONSIGN US
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Jokerman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol.... Enemies of Christ at it again... I guess the crusade coming up is already breaking and destroying their covens...

However... And the enemies submitted... 16th & 17th June 2018....

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
My only comment is

"God knows the truth"

" I sure cant be deceived"

" let God be the judge"

"The truth always finds a way to reveal itself"

Finally,,,, yay!!! NEPA DUN BRING LIGHT!!!!!
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by DidierDrogba: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Useless lady....see her mouth..assassins came to kill her for 15 times and could not get her,what sort of lie is that

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yeye thing because she is not feet to call human being. Is like death has even rejected you. Even if that this man is just an ordinary person your statement is useless. You sound like a drawn person. Animal.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Jasperro(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Watching
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry
Shameless daughter of Jezebel!
Direct your allegations to Apostle Johnson, Biodun Fatoyinbo and there likes not this one

You're like here because you're against other pastors also.

Just read your comment and you see bird of a feather in you.

4 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Lovine: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

Is he powerful than Jesus who was criticized, shamed and killed? And yet He said forgive them. I don't trust his calling!!

4 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry
Direct your allegations to Apostle Johnson, Biodun Fatoyinbo and there likes not this one

That is the problem with many Christians. Always tarnishing the image of other pastors. Am sure your G. O teaches you to spoil other men of God undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Tetragramaton(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

You and others who liked your post are very stupid. Is he God? Even people spoke Ill of Jesus when he was alive and they still speak I'll and some people even speak against the holy spirit. So who is muoka. This is a man that I know how he started in ilasa. People who know him never went to his church. The man is an occultist. I pity people who go to his church.

6 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Maxwellinc: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't trust these pastors.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Tetragramaton(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
NavalObi37:

YOU NEED TO COME BACK SIR/MA
JESUS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR SOUL

That god of chosen una ney talk, that's where the power lies. I pity you people. E go soon clear.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

Your delusion is even more pathetic than hers. smh

Do yourselves a favour and go for a psychiatric test
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

but they are all the same.

they re men of gawd.

certified otobolizers.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin wink grin lipsrsealed grin she's very correct. That's ipob jhudas lifestyle. They use funny name like Axemen Assembly if God church. Same way that useless man with long bia wey still dey prison.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by 400billionman: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fine babe
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wasn't this woman that accused Lazarus Muoka of having python or na anoda person I dey see?. There is something fishy with all these allegations. Sister Linda said similar especially pointing the name they use in that church (God of Choosen).
As for those chosen members degrading other pastors from immemorial, na u turn to experience the heat since na una church be d way to heaven while other churches na hell.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by dudebuck: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

STFU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by NavalObi37: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
GOD HAS THE ANSWER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.