Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (80933 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by NavalObi37: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
GOD HAS THE ANSWER!!!
CHOSEN I'LL BE FOREVER MORE

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Chizua(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
... have you listened to his message. Message of righteousness, holiness and purity. Even our Savior and Master Jesus Christ was accused as devil.

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by manforgu: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:
The Same woman that caused the Deaths of Thousands of people with the sale of That CD years ago.....

Those who Love life should run...
Op help your Parents and Family..

Many Have Passed away and Many more still suffering from various calamities due to wat they said about The Pastor after buying the CD plates sold by this same woman few years ago...

I beg Everyone, pls do not speak evil about this Man (Pastor Lazarus Muoka)...
I have seen Various calamities on people who did....
Pls I beg..... Discern from speaking Evil about Him
Both U and that your Lazarus Mouka needs to be examined by a psychiatrist... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
[b][b][/b]EVIL FROM THE PIT OF HELL.BELIEVE THIS TO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION.[size=8pt][/size][/b][b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by declaro(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:
The Same woman that caused the Deaths of Thousands of people with the sale of That CD years ago.....

Many Have Passed away and Many more still suffering from various calamities due to wat they said about The Pastor after buying the CD plates sold by this same woman few years ago...

Who is he? We are all dust, sand and spirit from God. If he can speak evil against Mary mother of Jesus Christ and Catholic Church, who is he that people can not speak evil against. Do not worship men but God alone.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by cocolacec(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

Death and suffering is a neccessary part of human existence .All the Prophets of God (Adam,Solomon,Jonah,Jesus,Moses,Eyob etc)suffered in one form or the other, Death is an inevitable end for all living things on earth whether you do good or bad.The World is only an illusion its not our permanent abode , heaven is our permanent abode There is a time to be born ,live and finally die.Death is no respecter of age,status,power,faith etc.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
heaven at last

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by skylineict: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
you are a very stupid woman. you dont have fact,
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:
If this is true then the woman is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by semyman: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Present day Christianity in Africa is wacky
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by phemmy88(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

So, why hasn't the woman died yet

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by declaro(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

Many Have Passed away and Many more still suffering from various calamities due to wat they said about The Pastor after buying the CD plates sold bmnbxcxXzSCy this same woman few years ago...

Who is he? We are all dust, sand and spirit from God. If he can speak evil against Mary mother of Jesus Christ and Catholic Church, who is he that people can not speak evil against. Do not worship men but God alone.

2 Likes

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by chukwudiidoko: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
:
queensera:
>>

Couple Filmed Having S3x Inside A Moving Car.

Watch Video HERE
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by waletimo: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

how come nothing happens to the lady herself?

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by RenzoFunds(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
She dey mad well well well well.

Where the phyton?
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by BlackManta(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

My mother bought that CD years ago and our family watched it.

Today my family is alive and doing well even though we bad mouthed Lazarus Muoka.
Nothing bad happened to us.

So what are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

Oga don't say what you don't know.....
This is deeper than you think.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by kolawoleibukun1: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
I tire for this fear instiliing game oh. the woman who said all those things is still alive. she did not die and she keep spitting out. but the pople who bought the cd died hehehe. nothing we no go hear for nigeria
emijo:

Will you keep kwayet?
I bought the CD and I'm still kicking.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by somito121(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
When bible say touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, people think that God was joking. If any man of God is anointed from God its better to watch what you say about them less bad things befall him/her or their generation. No matter what I choose my words carefully. Whether anybody likes it or not that church has a mandate to win souls for God.
And you that is talking/judging another have you even won any soul for God?
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cyberleets:

At the bolden...

I have attended the church... the pastor always says "if your church cannot change u... then change your Church"

they didn't say other churches are bad... if you feel you are not still progressing in ur church, then u have to change it!!
That is what their members perceive most Christians. Very few of them think rationally.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by PointZerom: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
shugacain:
i know this pastor and how he started , what this lady alleged might be true but i will never say anything

Shut up. You don't know anything about him.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by PointZerom: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Oga don't say what you don't know..... This is deeper than you think.
What do you know?

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by chukwudi3(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
See her talking with other mouth. D pastor begging u for wat? Wat can u offer DAT he has nt gotten? Madam pack well there
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by emi14: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Leave men of God alone

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

Are you a member of his church? say the truth and let the devil be put to shame. grin. In as much as I do not take sides with those deriding men of God, pls let God take up the judgement. God Himself would vindicate the man if he's truly His. The lady could be another otobo Stephanie who dragged a man of God's name in the mud, who later confessed and apologised. At the same time, she could be right in a way, who knows?. Only God knows who are truly His.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by nothernstar: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
skales67:
Ndi ofe don buy this one to cause trouble now.
which ndi ofe here. Can't you make your comment without attacking somebody. Emere gi ya eme. Kwo okwu ka Nwa afo and not ka onye efuru efuru.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by mybestlove(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
People are funny indeed. I don't credit this woman neither do I discredit her.

She might be right just as she might be wrong. What baffles me is the way some church become super rich overnight.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by walosky(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

How come the wiman herself is still living
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by themanderon: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Two days before a powerful crusade is to be held in his church this one remembers he worships python. Hahahaha this ain't gona fly. The devil has failed.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by walosky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

How come the woman herself is still living
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by mybestlove(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
bedspread:

So many people died after buying her CD? Oga, park well, this is a total lie. So the CD killed them or Mourka.
I didn't hear of anyone that died during that time the CD was on sale, neither did Mourka kill anyone.
We pray to Jehovah to reveal the truth about these churches in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.