Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (80959 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
isidiwent:
Preaching the truth is no guarantee that you are of the truth.. Even a false prophet can preach about eternity & rapture so that you will see him as genuine..The fact is that if you are of the truth, your testimony will be validated with time......Time will tell!! I used to be attracted to chosen before & I have visited there not more than once, but now I need to be careful as to the fact that something's are not spiritually clear to me...I mean it...... Instead of bragging or judging, tell God to show you secret things
No False Prophet will Daily call sin one by one in all His Messaged..
never!!
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
expert234:

Your comment is a clear sign of stupidity and spiritual immaturity. if you are not a daft person, you will remember the scriptures warning you that "by their FRUITS you shall know them" not by their Gifts of preaching or any other gift.

You are so annoyingly daft not to know that a man can preach with skills, especially after preaching for several years, he becomes an expert and can rehearse without the involvement of the Holy Spirit.

Finally, let me ask your sick immature head if Jesus was not preaching the gospel of truth when he was abused.

Stop acting like a spiritual baby. wake up from your annoying spiritual stupidity.

Accusing a pastor does not incur any curse. the only thing is that the anointing of a particular pastor you abuse or do not respect may not work for you; that is all! Jesus was abused, but he blessed them instead. So you are the one acting like an idiot here.
May GOD have Mercy on u...
The Coming of JESUS is close.... Accept him so u don't end up in hell!! With the words that come from u, i don't know !! I don't Know...

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by expert234: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
May GOD have Mercy on u...
The Coming of JESUS is close.... Accept him so u don't end up in hell!! With the words that come from u, i don't know !! I don't Know...

So, your spiritually immature brain told you that anyone who doesn't worship a pastor will go to hell? You need serious deliverance from the Spirit of spiritual stupidity

If you don't stop promoting pastor higher than the tenets of the Bible, you will end up in hell fire. It is Jesus Christ that died for you and not "Chosen" founder

Your allegiance should be to Jesus and not to a pastor. If you don't stop your rubbish, you will go to hell
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by mybestlove(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
Many who Watched thst Cd and Those who Spoke against God's Work in the Chosen and His Servant Have not Had their Lives the same...
Soo much....
Many Don't even know where their Calamities came from..
Some where privileged to Know tru one Means or the other and they have been coming to beg for Forgiveness.. even up till the Ladt service.... Someone still came to beg for forgiveness...

Many have Died and Gone for ever...

Don't join dem I beg u... But if u do, When it starts , know where to come..

"Its a Fearful Thing to Fall into The Hands of The Living GOD"

Who will u Run to For Help? Use ur Brain

I have no issue with anybody but, I'm disappointed how you guys take Christianity.

If a God kills or harms His creature because of criticisms, I'll not worship that god. We castigate Muslims when they kill because of their God why then is the God of Jesus Christ killing those that watched an ordinary CD that is against him?

More reason to query that God. I don't believe this trash or brainwash.

Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah, and I know him. He is far more than this picture you guys are painting here.

I don't believe neither do I disbelieve the story, non of my business.

Judgement is in the hands of JEHOVAH
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
U Spoke about Deeper Life... I didn't... DLBC has been a Bible Preaching, Practicing and Believing Church. Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a Father to Me..
I was born when DLBC began and Fear for GOD was created there..
By The Grace of GOD am Striving to Make Heaven..
In Making Heaven, You Watch your Words when u Speak about Men of GOD..
Also Watch Your words so u Don't Accuse People like u Just Did...
That's my Advice...
I did not accuse you, neither did I accuse your GO, the lady in question did. It's not mine to judge but God's. Where I had an issue with you was when you were preaching your denomination to me by inviting me to Chosen in your earlier post, as if it's the only way to heaven. I do not have to tell you which denomination do I belong as it is immaterial. After all, no denominations in heaven where only holiness reigns. I learnt of a popular denomination in Nigeria a few years ago about rapture. The GO of the fold was told by God the scanty figure of those who would make heaven out of the whole congregation running into millions and the man of God wept as he couldn't believe his ears after hearing the voice. Would you say there were no men of God in that congregation when God spoke? There was a day God revealed to me about a church I know very well, in that revelation I saw a pool of crowd who came for a programme organised by the president of that church suddenly I heard a voice which said that only 3 people out of the crowd were qualified for heaven. I saw pastors, elders among the congregation but none of them was pointed to me as heavenly candidates. The following day, I sent a message to a key pastor of the church about it. He called me immediately to thank me, asking me if pastors were among those qualified and I said I did not see a single pastor. Guess what? He was shocked as he paused . All I was stressing is, you do not trust anybody wholeheartedly, not even your religious leaders who are also human, all in the name of Christianity or in the name of daddies and mummies in the Lord rather, you trust God who calls them to service 100% because He's the only one who will judge everybody and not us human beings. Many would say in Jesus' name they cast out demons, even won souls for Him and the voice that would sound in the ears of most of them is, I know you not,leave my presence, you workers of iniquity. If Simon Peters, as much as Christ loved him, could still betray Him then, which men of God is exempted here? None of them in the present generation is as holy and obedient as Simon Peter, the man who neither had a wife nor knew a woman till his death.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by isidiwent: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
I LOVE U last Statement; Go to Prayers and Ask GOD to Tell if Chosen is of Him...
But I say this to you: If u claim to Be a Believer who wanna make Heaven and U have a Failt with the Lords Chosen.... Check yourself!!
The Lords Chosen is Wrapped In Heaven and Thrown to World for This Last days....
If u hv a Problem with The Lords Chosen , Check your Life.... Something must be Wrong... Except you wanna DECIEVE Yourself
You are wrong....All we need to know is for God to show us if the pastor is genuine.... Whether Lords chosen is wrapped in heaven or not, or even if they preach the truthest truth, we want to know if the pastor is genuine.......Ask God is it genuine? Don't ask what you are hearing as preaching, ask God??
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by mccoyelectric: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Watch out today is nationwide publicity....chosen I will be forever.... Abeg stop convincing dem oh.... Plz Nigerian has freedom of worship... Ppl here can't tell us one reason y dey hate chosen.... Even before dis videos... Dey still hated chosen... Because of trousers,sin,holiness,apron and finally the quote god of chosen... Meanwhile wen I was young in my village Anglicans call chineke st john... From st john parish... Isu nwangele.. IMO state... So understand it my brethrens that u can never please dem... If they hate chosen abeg go Catholic we really don't care... If the millions of pple that come to chosen are under spell den I want to be under spell... I ll only leave chosen d day my pastor starts selling holy water, holy handkerchief, business oil, progress soap... Den I ll run because those r fetish but till today no holy water, or such .... I v Neva been touched by g.o yet I v bulk of unimaginable testimonies ... Abeg leave talk... Chosen for life....

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
isidiwent:
You are wrong....All we need to know is for God to show us if the pastor is genuine.... Whether Lords chosen is wrapped in heaven or not, or even if they preach the truthest truth, we want to know if the pastor is genuine.......Ask God is it genuine? Don't ask what you are hearing as preaching, ask God??
Brother Ask GOD.. u the one that needs now....

Am Extraordinarily certain of where I Belong...
I am A CHOSEN and I can stake my Life out to Affirm that The Lords Chosen is not only From GOD but it is GOD LIVE ON EARTH...
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Witnes:

Hey don't bliv anything u read on media. This is absolute a lie, no backing of evidence. And secondly, its d woman that suppose to die by falsely framing up d GO not d innocents ones that watched d CDs base on ur assertion. Grow up man!

The ways of God are not the ways of man.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
mccoyelectric:
Watch out today is nationwide publicity....chosen I will be forever.... Abeg stop convincing dem oh.... Plz Nigerian has freedom of worship... Ppl here can't tell us one reason y dey hate chosen.... Even before dis videos... Dey still hated chosen... Because of trousers,sin,holiness,apron and finally the quote god of chosen... Meanwhile wen I was young in my village Anglicans call chineke st john... From st john parish... Isu nwangele.. IMO state... So understand it my brethrens that u can never please dem... If they hate chosen abeg go Catholic we really don't care... If the millions of pple that come to chosen are under spell den I want to be under spell... I ll only leave chosen d day my pastor starts selling holy water, holy handkerchief, business oil, progress soap... Den I ll run because those r fetish but till today no holy water, or such .... I v Neva been touched by g.o yet I v bulk of unimaginable testimonies ... Abeg leave talk... Chosen for life....

Eggs, white goats, pigeons to beat the problems out, holy car etc. My brother the list is endless.

These are signs that a prophet either fake or is serving marine spirit.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Fahd11: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
SENSE 100%

expert234:

Your comment is a clear sign of stupidity and spiritual immaturity. if you are not a daft person, you will remember the scriptures warning you that "by their FRUITS you shall know them" not by their Gifts of preaching or any other gift.

You are so annoyingly daft not to know that a man can preach with skills, especially after preaching for several years, he becomes an expert and can rehearse without the involvement of the Holy Spirit.

Finally, let me ask your sick immature head if Jesus was not preaching the gospel of truth when he was abused.

Stop acting like a spiritual baby. wake up from your annoying spiritual stupidity.

Accusing a pastor does not incur any curse. the only thing is that the anointing of a particular pastor you abuse or do not respect may not work for you; that is all! Jesus was abused, but he blessed them instead. So you are the one acting like an idiot here.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Fahd11: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oga,your last sentence is sickening.... Must everyone align with The Lord's Chosen Church? I don't like that church and can NEVER like that church. It's an open thing I say to people and if that is the only church on earth,I'll rather worship God from my room alone. Physically and Spiritually,I don't feel any connection.NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. Don't come and say trash at me. I grew up in CAC and even attend MFM sometimes,I go to prayer mountains very well to pray. Don't think you'll come tell me some things about Christianity,faith and belief all because of one church. I believe in God,not deceived by people with the G.O , daddy, mummy tag.
Pass no judgement,it is for JESUS to do....

bedspread:
I LOVE U last Statement; Go to Prayers and Ask GOD to Tell if Chosen is of Him...
But I say this to you: If u claim to Be a Believer who wanna make Heaven and U have a Failt with the Lords Chosen.... Check yourself!!
The Lords Chosen is Wrapped In Heaven and Thrown to World for This Last days....
If u hv a Problem with The Lords Chosen , Check your Life.... Something must be Wrong... Except you wanna DECIEVE Yourself
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Fahd11: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
If your G.O or Pastor is attacked,leave it for Jesus to judge and punish whoever. No one should come here cursing people because of one man of God...If you have been hypnotized,may God deliver you.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fahd11:
Oga,your last sentence is sickening.... Must everyone align with The Lord's Chosen Church? I don't like that church and can NEVER like that church. It's an open thing I say to people and if that is the only church on earth,I'll rather worship God from my room alone. Physically and Spiritually,I don't feel any connection.NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. Don't come and say trash at me. I grew up in CAC and even attend MFM sometimes,I go to prayer mountains very well to pray. Don't think you'll come tell me some things about Christianity,faith and belief all because of one church. I believe in God,not deceived by people with the G.O , daddy, mummy tag.
Pass no judgement,it is for JESUS to do....

O.K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.