Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (3063 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by drealnoni(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2006
Have spoken to Senator 100 a couple of times and even invited him for my birthday party last week but he didnt show up cos he had a test.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2006
Who else wants to meet with me

U have to be in da south south. Cali to be precise
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Oracle(m): 1:24am On Apr 10, 2006
I don't have to want to meet you i'm gonna meet you and you know it
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by lauryn(f): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2006
I met with 2 of em in nigeria during my visit, and 10 of em on phone
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by timmy(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2006
White lady:

Wow! I met Timmy yesterday!! I was on the island yesterday and so decided to meet with timmy. Timmy is a big dude o. Can you imagine, it took me 1hr 30 mins to see him! I was so furious but timmy pacified me by taking me to lunch. Hmmm . . . some lunch we had.

Timmy is so cooool. *blows kisses to timmy*

@ timmy
ehrnn . . .can we meet again, . . say next week? You could keep me waiting for like 2 hours so that you would have to pacify me with that delicious lunch again! (j/k)
ha ha ha ha he he he he

Im blushing, anyways anytime girl, just bump in,

well iv met,

whitelady,
skima,
smartsoft,
bioye,

and ive spoken wth

ppg, ronkeyjay, deji-olowe(ex nairalander), snazzy, ruky ivy, kazey, and farriel
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by bolaoni(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2006
How many NLers stay in Lagos? How many are on the mainland? I will like to meet ya all.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by anabell(f): 11:13pm On May 17, 2007
none
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by moondust(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2007
met 4
Graphikdon
sirgai
kannymoore
Gamine
Anyone else wana meet me? just HOLA
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by honeydrop(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2007
i have met vikiviko
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by samsilo(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2007
I have not met any Nairalanders but have made some great friends who I chat or talk with.
I talk with my sis Neelsel,[/b]she is a great person,[b]Angeljay, a true angel at heart,Londoncool my brother.
    Chat often with Ndipe an intellectual I must say.Uyai,
[b]Fynwaka,

Would love to meet these guys.a few others who I have chatted with once and they seemed to just drift away.
I am never scared of meeting people because I can deal with the best anyone can throw at me .
All said there are some really nice people on this forum.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by uyai(f): 4:50am On Jun 04, 2007
ha! sam, maybe when u come to the states!

I haven't met anyone yet. but i've had a couple of chats with my brother samsilo
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by ajayi1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
I have met zero of Nairalandians but up to 5 Nairadian have calle me on phone.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by ajayi1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
I have met zero of Nairalandians but  up to 5 Nairadian have calle me on phone.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Angeljay(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
I haven't met anyone from this forum, but have been opportune to chat online and on the phone with some lovely people like Samsilo (Sam you are a unique personality, keep it up). I'm still looking forward to meet and make friends with people from this forum that are open minded and friendly, 'cos that is what i am smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by hailtopsy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
@angelijay,
u sound pretty straight.it isn't a bad idea meetin wit fellow nairalanders but some jst find it hard to drop d least"email addy".anyways,hope we cld chat sometime.my addy goes wit my email ok.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by yogun(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by orokedem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2007
ihave met few nairalanders like chiegemba and luvmekenny the are very interesting people especially luvmekenny
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by iice(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
No one and not counting!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by luisita: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2007
Not met any yet but would love to meet any nairalnders who lives in or around San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by crazyp(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2007
i've been able to make great friends from nairaland,
spoken with few of them & really hope to meet them too,
any one in ph?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by crazyp(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2007
yogun:

i've met or spoken to anyone from nairaland shocked. sounds kind of strange when I read how ppls ge to talk here.

can I met sumone please?

Abegg cry

Lagos pples, can u meet a sis? she's pleading grin grin wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by PTBNaija(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
Haven't met any either lol. Anyone know that facebook group. . .are those really all Nairaland users? Otherwise, maybe you can meet some through facebook? Or Hi5? Just an idea. . . smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by kateflow(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
ve met a lot of ppl in nairaland like elvis,saint charles and philip still wanting to meet more
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by kitaun(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2007
I have met Babangida, Abacha, Sonekan and OBJ,all thru NLAND . . . PLS BELIEVE ME cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by jkpretty(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2007
I'm new here, i have met anyone, but i'm hoping to meet some really cool people wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Jaguar1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ kateflow, u look very beautiful. I hope that answers ur question?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Phiniter(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
jkpretty:

I'm new here, i have met anyone, but i'm hoping to meet some really cool people wink

maybe you'll meet me
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by lucabrasi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
shame i have not met any nlander that i know of but then again im not that close with most only a few in fact there are some that i wonder what they will be like in real life>>>shudders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single And Ready To Mingle? / My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! / erased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.