Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (3062 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by treize(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2006
I live in Ireland so I didn't meet anyone.
I'm deserted on an island. cry

grin grin grin

just kidding

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Advin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2006
treize, I've met you somewhere.
in that place.
remember?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by treize(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2006
Advin what are you talking about, is someone spying on me grin
You're not Irish are you?

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Advin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2006
why're u behaving as if you don't know. We met at that corner some years ago. You were little by then.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by treize(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2006
Send me an e-mail and tell me mine and your name and I'll know
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by adesodgi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2006
none! grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by treize(f): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2006
I haven't meet anyone but I e-mailed nicetohave and he is very nice, funny and just a nice person to talk to.
At least I think so.
i also wrote to nike4luv, she still seems unusual (no offence)
Advin seems freaky, he says he knows me and I don't think i ever met him.
Everyone here is real nice.

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by adesodgi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2006
u aint seen nothing yet untill u meet the honourable ADMIN(uncle seun) grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by nike4luv(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2006
trei what u mean unusual rolleyes
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by treize(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2006
Nothing rolleyes
I just wont say anything and everything will be alright
Everythings gonna be alright, everythings gonna be alright (Bob Marley)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by hotangel2(f): 4:06am On Jan 23, 2006
I have met.. God the list is toooo long. Anyways here are the people i've met

**bodgo -- (damn.. nigga is UGLY! -- no offence meant, i told him)
**Gbungu -- (he's sorta old... but we got along great)
**Libsta -- (hehehehe... he has a dog, major turn off.. i hate guys with dogs.. i hate dogs)
maysun-- (awwwwwwwwwwwww..... he's like the guy of my dreams)
Sunshiness ------- (she is funny too, we got along great)
Princeess_yay -----(buhahahahaha... the name looks like a girl's own.. but he's a boy, he knows how to spend his money..)
Talakun ------- (hahahaha... the freak! He was flirtin and Sh!t.. we made out too. )
Sumbo_mi ----- (watever the fxxck was wrong wit her, i don't know.. she was acting as if rubbish)
Abbyone ---- (ewwww... no offence meant)
Blesssssed --- (he's blessssed.. he has this cut teddy, and his hands... ohh father lord)
Boommm --- (Boom... his car, whewww.. i want his car)
Liyas --- (Haha.. sex y guy.. he's way sexier in real life)
Baddestgirls -- (actually.. she was annoying, no offence)
Home_girl --- (she's funny)

Who else ooo.. ohh yeah.

Saidmon -- we saw a movie together, he paid for the popcorn
Monsooon --- he didn't wanna buy nothing, stingy ass mofo head.

Let me stop there now, before people start thinking im jobless. I'lll add the rest later.. it was nice meeting you guys. kiss kiss

p.s : u might not know this people, because i fxcking cooked em up.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by christyne(f): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2006
I've met kenflavor......it was unbelievable.
I couldn't recognise him when i first saw him until later.
It was a nice meeting just that we neva had much time to talk at length.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 25, 2006
I have met kenflavour
i recognised him instantly

@snazzydown
each time i come to uyo,its either i got an errand to run for my dad or i am completely out of cash,pls forgive me oooo.I'll only call u when am loaded with cash so i dont end up disappointing u.

@Advin
We were supposed to meet u called me up and said i shouldnt come for some reason i dont want to remember

@layi
I remember the first time we had a chat was a nite b4 i left calabar(the same day i chated with kenflavour) for lagos and too bad u didnt bother giving me ur number or address i would have come to see u

So pls i am not forming oooo
i would very much love to meet nairalanders

Seyefer is coming to calabar in 2 weeks time and we goin to meet
anybody want to join us?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by kenflavor(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2006
Yeah, I have met with Queenzy at Surulere and Christyne at Bariga, both in Lagos. U girls are cool and nice.

@Queenzy
How was ur journey back to Calabar?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2006
wow its been a while no one has been on this thread.

Dont tell me u guys have not met?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by goodguy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2006
Boys?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by dafman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2006
whenever g.u.y.s is typed it changes automatically to boys angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2006
yeah and its really annoying
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by dafman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2006
when you type g.u.y for a dude and you see boy the person can take offense nobody likes to be called a boy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2006
Thats true
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
i havent met any NLers yet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
awww Rhody, thats sooo sad,
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by dafman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i havent met any NLers yet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry

Whenever you come to Nigeria, I'll make sure we meet wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2006
hey dafman it wont be a bad idea if we met wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by dafman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2006
It sure won't be a bad idea Queenzy, Maybe one of these days, what do you think wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2006
yeah, itr sure isnt a bad idea

U know am somewhere in the south
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by dafman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2006
That makes two of us. I'm going to surprise you kiss
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
Yeah, that makes 2 of us.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by snazzydawn(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2006
Hmmm,guess who I spent the greater part of my birthday with today-----

QUEENZYYYY!!!!!that girl is one cool chica
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Badman888(m): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2006
None
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2006
Yeah, i met snazzy and she was sooo damn pretty. @Snazzy ur pics dont do u justice at all, u more pretty physically than in photos.

Thanks for ur time, Happy birthday in arias.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Whitelady1(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2006
Wow! I met Timmy yesterday!! I was on the island yesterday and so decided to meet with timmy. Timmy is a big dude o. Can you imagine, it took me 1hr 30 mins to see him! I was so furious but timmy pacified me by taking me to lunch. Hmmm . . . some lunch we had.

Timmy is so cooool. *blows kisses to timmy*

@ timmy
ehrnn . . .can we meet again, . . say next week? You could keep me waiting for like 2 hours so that you would have to pacify me with that delicious lunch again! (j/k)
ha ha ha ha he he he he

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Mad Crush On Flavio: He's Damn Tooo Tooo Hot: Gawsssh Can't Help It / ??? / Hot Blazing Group, Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.