Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7422 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by yicob(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2007
well, have been privileged to meet 4. chudy, sir kay, eddyiren and yemupz.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
I've met one Nairalander.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by mekoyo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
Few
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by iice(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
None!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by chukz4real(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
none shocked
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by feco304: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2007
none
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Yicob: It's fine enquiring if we've met any Nairalanders, but why do you wish to know who they are?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by efuah(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
av met uuuuuuuuu kiss tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
Am actually planning on meeting just four, 2 females and 2 males

Met Islander, very down to earth, sweet and generous, pretty and petite  kiss kiss

my sweetie Cute-ass we are going to be party together in Naija during xmas kiss kiss kiss

An artist, and funny, can't wait to got clubbing, at aleast i got someone that is ready to party with me unlike cute angry tongue

The only Handsome, Sexy Hot guy on Nairaland, well just want to say my 2cents to you

Am very picky about whom I meet, you know to many razz people on Nairaland that could measure up to my standard

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by saucekid(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
my lips are sealed on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by jgirl3: 4:42am On Nov 07, 2007
I've met 2 really cool dudes and I'm actually close to a couple. When I go to naija in december, I'm going to meet up with a few more.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 07, 2007
none. i'd rather keep it that way. Oh well except perhaps Siena and Debosky some day.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Bestglo(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
I've not met any.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by finekid(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
Not a single soul
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
Am very picky about whom I meet, you know to many razz people on Nairaland that could measure up to my standard

i like this. . . can u let me know how standard/tite u are? where do u live to start with? what school are you or where do u work? how much do you have in ur bank account? grin

ooops. . . how do we measure standards? im at a loss? I hope you dont live in Brixton nor do you live in tottenham?
sharraap and stop spewing baloney, let people speak for u. Razzzz gurl.

where is Islander?

@topic
none.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
tkb417:

i like this. . . can u let me know how standard/tite u are? where do u live to start with? what school are you or where do u work? how much do you have in your bank account? grin

ooops. . . how do we measure standards? im at a loss? I hope you don't live in Brixton nor do you live in tottenham?
sharraap and stop spewing baloney, let people speak for u. Razzzz girl.

where is Islander?

@topic
none.
What I meant by standard is how they appear maturely on Nairalanad, we should have something in common, a person with a reasonable mind, outgoing, very open-minded. I really don’t care if you are rich, poor, e.t.c because that is none of my business, I know we can’t really judge people from what we see on Nairaland, since most people have different personalities both off nl and in the world, but I can tell from their comments, the type of person they are, I read people like a book. And yes am picky about choosing friends outside nl. 

And yes most Nairalanders are razz, close case

Where i live is none of your business, or my school, and how does my private life affect you life.

Wait a minute, what is your business regarding what i posted, my comment weren’t meant for you, so why are you fussing

And why are you looking for Islander.

Btw, she's at working making money wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
What I meant by standard is how they appear maturely on Nairalanad, we should have something in common, a person with a reasonable mind, outgoing, very open-minded. I really don’t care if you are rich, poor, e.t.c because that is none of my business, I know we can’t really judge people from what we see on Nairaland, since most people have different personalities both off nl and in the world, but I can tell from their comments, the type of person they are, I read people like a book. And yes am picky about choosing friends outside nl.

And yes most Nairalanders are razz, close case

Where i live is none of your business, or my school, and how does my private business affect you life.

Wait a minute, what is your business regarding what i posted, my comment weren’t meant for you, so why are you fussing

And why are you looking for Islander

what are you getting tipsy for?
I havent read from Islander in a while. . . lemme break something for u, i dont think i need to ask for permissions before i post on NL
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
tkb417:

what are you getting tipsy for?
I havent read from Islander in a while. . . let me break something for u, i[b] don't think i need to ask for permissions before i post on Nairaland[/b]
And who said you needed permission undecided undecided, and the only tispy one here is you.
Well Islander is going great, still alive and healthy kiss kiss, she's been busy lately and doesn't really have time to come online like that anymore
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by niceuzor: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2007
MoOdYLaDy & tkb417 - what's going on with you guyz. . . Huh?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by slitty: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2007
niceuzor:

MoOdYLaDy & tkb417 - what's going on with you guys. . . Huh?

definately some attraction.

MoOdYLaDy:

undecided undecided

@ moOdYLaDy, will love to meet you

@ poster, two and still counting
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2007
MoOdYLaDy & tkb417 - what's going on with you guys. . . Huh
nothing. . . or how do you see it?

definately some attraction
duh!! . . . im sure you dont get attracted to IDs. or is der a face attached to this? HELL NO.

@M'lady
Tell Islander to report at the Manchester United thread or get expelled!!!. . .
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
slitty:

definately some attraction.

What , were are you people getting this from undecided

@ moOdYLaDy, will love to meet you

How nice but No thanks wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by crimkid(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
wel am a new member but would like to meet some other members on line including ya.

am Olanrewaju by name.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
but won't name them
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by desgiezd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
Havent met any, but about to meet one. We've been chatting, even right now
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by omega25red(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
I'd love to meet a few nairalanders anyone live in south bronx wanna hang out
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by slitty: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2007

How nice but No thanks wink

y? i just like how the name Moodylady dictates your character.

you found the right name for yourself.

so when do we meet? grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2007

so when do we meet?

like whoa!!! just like dat?
hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
slitty:

so when do we meet? grin grin
How do people assume they know you just by your username angry angry, dude why are you craving for some much attention like this, the last time I check we haven't even cross path on nairaland, so what gave you the crazy idea that me moody will want to meet a retard like you. Abeg go and sit down my friend, even if better people are talking who gave you the audacity to speak

tkb417:

like whoa!!! just like that?
hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cosigner and i know who u are, so quit plying games because am not in the mood
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by nana(f): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
4 and i am looking forward to meeting more.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by yicob(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
so nobody plans to meet me? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.