Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! (4604 Views)

Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 / I Just Did The Math, Current Data Plan Puts Holes In My Pocket. / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Ologogoro: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Rubbish!! What will they be rolling over in data that is not enough , Only in Nigeria you'll do Monthly subscription 6times in a month.

2 Likes

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Good news now we can roll over our borrowed data nonsense
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by lereinter(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
telecom coy run on massive diesel. they employ their own private security or gaurd they pay omo onile etc

all this things are what govt are supposed to provide abi whats enabling environment for business to thrive

then how will telecom coy reduce their charges on services and also provide
quality services
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Snixdave114:
WATCH THIS SHORT ACTION FILM... NOLLYWOOD NEEDS THIS GUYS.. PLEASE SHARE TILL SOMEONE SEES THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BpMRYPTBI
Beautiful gun muzzle effect! Nollywood dey learn work for where u dey bro

1 Like

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Snixdave114(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
grayht:
Beautiful gun muzzle effect! Nollywood dey learn work for where u dey bro
Thanks alot boss... Hope you didn't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel. More great stuffs is coming soon...

2 Likes

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Snixdave114:
Thanks alot boss... Hope you didn't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel. More great stuffs is coming soon...
Why don't you open a separate thread for it. Posting it repetitively on other people's thread is regarded as spam and could attract sanctions.

Who knows you might even make front-page if you have a dedicated thread for it. We encourage talents such as yours but it has to be done via the right channel.

2 Likes

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Snixdave114(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Obinoscopy:
Why don't you open a separate thread for it. Posting it repetitively on other people's thread is regarded as spam and could attract sanctions.

Who knows you might even make front-page if you have a dedicated thread for it. We encourage talents such as yours but it has to be done via the right channel.
Okay.. Please how do I do that?
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by NjdJobs: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2018
FOR LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA VISIT WEBSITE BELOW:
http://nigeriajobsdomain-online..com

ABOUT US

NIGERIA JOBS DOMAIN, is an online job vacancy reference portal in Nigeria that delivers active, relevant and selected job vacancies from sources like; jobsfornaija, hotnigerianjobs, employmentnigeria and jobzilla at large.

Therefore, at NIGERIA JOBS DOMAIN BLOG, our vacancies published on this blog is directly from the right source which we believe will enable job seekers to acquire their goals.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT:

To reduce unemployment and create more conducive environment for job seekers through our consistent job broadcast.

OUR CORE VALUES:

At NIGERIA-JOBS-DOMAIN, we are committed to core values that not only define who we are, but serve as a guide that will enable us to acquire the following values:

Integrity
Simplicity
Team Commitment

OUR VISION:

To become most visited blog for job vacancy publication in Nigeria and around the world.

To see Consistent provision of jobs for Nigerians at large.

To see a better Nigeria economy that would accommodate everyone.

Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by psucc(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bros Fash that one.

In Nigeria, the regulators are being regulated and remote controlled by the Organisations they oversee. Each call you make, sms you send or data you subscribe, someone's bank account is triggering alert.
lemonys:
If we nigerians start complainin on their social media handle, maybe then NCC will come to our resceu
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by lemonys(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
psucc:
Bros Fash that one.

In Nigeria, the regulators are being regulated and remote controlled by the Organisations they oversee. Each call you make, sms you send or data you subscribe, someone's bank account is triggering alert.
So nothing for us then we gonna suffer like this forever
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by mataraapi: 4:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Ejadike(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Data that's not even enough
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by Ejadike(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Theres nothing exciting about their efforts. Most of the network providers have their data getting exhausted before month end. I mean those with good network O not glo and their stillbirth network.

I used to buy 2.5 gb and an extra 1gb usable at night only for #2,000 on mtn. Believe me, it doesn't even last more than 2weeks on my iPhone. If I mistakenly connect to my system just to do one or two things, bam! I will get a notification that I've exhausted 75% of my data. By the way, the 1gb for night is always useless because I work during the day and sleep real well at night. I was spending more than 6k at times and not getting value for my money.

Kudos to ntel for coming tru. Now I get to use 24gb of fast 4g internet network for just 2,500 a month. Now I have internet all round the clock without any limitations.
I'll also need to get this ntel. Where did you get it from?
Re: News Of The YEAR! NCC Just Did It! by BlueRayDick: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Ejadike:
I'll also need to get this ntel. Where did you get it from?

I got mine on the island. Their office at marina; Necom house opposite Coca-Cola plant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 / PC Games Free Download / How To Get 500mb Data On Mtn For #25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.