Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (36606 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Rexceedo: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Confused boys

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by ayoyonet(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
But don't be weak before then.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Donchyke007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have no other country except NIGERIA...we dey una back GIDIGBA!!!
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless Team, May you all fail and end up with 0 point

Why do you wish such misfortune to our team? Are you even Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Jasperro(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmm, wish TEAM NAIJA THE BEST
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by dafemnet: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
They should be running and not sitting cos it seems they are not physically fit.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by gamerutd: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
what a wow

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Switruth: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
bunch of unfits and misfits. Go and disgrace yourselves and come back biko.
just the way you've been disgracing your family. grin

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Switruth: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Just the way you've been failing all your life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by tobiit(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Go boys and make us proud. I believe in this team.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by OttHin: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
You

HonSuQMaDIQ:

Stop disgracing yourself biko
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
cheesy grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
One tin I know 4 sure ones this yr world cup an unexpected team will win it. I Belgium doing the unexpected this yr and I equally see Nigeria playing in this yr quarter final probably in d semis. Croatia and Nigeria will qualify 4rm d group stage
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
NA DISGRACE YOU GO DISGRACE NIGERIANS AT THE WORLD CUP
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by OttHin: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rexceedo:
Confused boys
They are not as 'confused' as the head of your family.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by nanauju(f): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I don't want to see rubbish

The only rubbish you will be seeing here is what you just posted
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by francisbarrack(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
nanauju:

Give yourself brain and stop behaving like a goat on heat

He is telling u d. Fact
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Obinna252: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yamaha Keyboard for sale psr 453 45k 08080807449
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by VonTrapp: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Just go and do us proud at the tournament
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by sherif4owo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

why
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
I love the Super Eagle's kit.
Repping team Naija
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by contigiency(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
They have been training since yet results have remained poor. So This news is not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by marwanafrica: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hope they are not camp at Murmusk
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by OChimex: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rohr concentrate on passes, set piece, ball control, safe tackles. Team B
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by kunyeo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Can somebody tell me why Ahmed Musa made the team? I see him always running pass the ball!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by kitaatita: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
At any time, only persons are on the pitch, representing the country. It makes that person a winner already. Winning is not about number of laurels. The spirit is in taking part and competing fairly
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by killuminati(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Suck my Dickie, ftc-ass-nigga cry
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by thoniann(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have this feeling that the boys are only being careful so as not to risk getting injured before the World Cup. No one wants to be off the team.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Alejoc(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
They are about to make history?

What kind of history..... We await them to write their own story themselves!
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Segol: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Go! go! GO! THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY EAGLES. Pray you do us proud in Russia. You have my backing and support all the way. I hope to see you in Semi Final.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Horus(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some comments here are very unpatriotic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.