Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (36604 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
bunch of unfits and misfits. Go and disgrace yourselves and come back biko.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by supremepontiff(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
If the anger wants, let it be negative, you'll still come back with 0.
This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by purplekayc(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin na wah
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by supremepontiff(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
He's saying that, old habits die hard.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I don't care.

I hate this country with passion, it shall never be well with our past and present corrupt leaders that destroy this nation.

Your hate for this country could be justified, because you are probably frustrated by the system
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by zudozz: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
E be like say na Best Jersey we go win for this russian wc
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
It was quiet in camp today.Our boys had excellent recovery session this morning.
Coach Gernot Rohr: “After the loss to the Czech Republic, there is positive anger among the players & staff. This keeps us focused & humble.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/super-eagles-player-train-ahead-of.html
Ejaaarr!So dey give dis guys mats to lie down n slip in de name of training.Oyinbo,unah see unah life so.Small tym now unah go go bring de oda set of "MANKIND" to pair with dem in dat dia sleeping mats n dat wil b our end of de tournament.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by churchkilo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
we can yes we can, lets go boys
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
to avoid disappointment, I don't have any expection from this team
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
to avoid disappointment, I don't have any expection from this team.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I don't care.

I hate this country with passion, it shall never be well with our past and present corrupt leaders that destroy this nation.

Oops
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Lol.

I no go lie, these guys aren't ready for World Cup....just a few good talents among them, others are chaff.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by BrightDeGea(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bad team bad football
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by JTFFTJ: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dear All,

Please let's support them. Thanks.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by C3asar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless Team, May you all fail and end up with 0 point
go get a life bro.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by MI360digri: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is our beloved team guys, if we wish good it will come upon us same thing with bad luck
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by olumidazz: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Losing side
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by BanjiRaymond(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Alex Iwobi is in all the pictures shared.... I think he's the new skipper of the team
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Celerita: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by MI360digri: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
One thing u guys should know not everyone support ENYIMBA FC. During the World Cup u can choose Argentina
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by purplekayc(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
I dey fear for dz team oo
Hope it will not end up a real disaster undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Imustreturn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
massinola:
Come rain come shine, na super eagles we know. Na people de support arsenal
ahead ahead
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by turhibdwhale(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
OO═══∩═══OO
. ╭╬╮ ◢
. _╭▅▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮
. ╰═▃_▁∠════▔▔
. ╙O ╙O
|
|
|
|
|
| cool
<wink)>
​|\​
I have arrived in this group with my helicopter ..

First ten people to greet me will get a free flight to Russia for d world cup grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Vanshmuell(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Training in culo, fat cows running round the pitch in the name if training. Just wait 16th is not fat. .crating and Iceland will deal with u lazy cows..after the whole preparation that th nff gave u guys..to play good football or win a match is ur problem..Nonsense team..I love super Eagles but this set ..
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
[b][/b]proudly supporting my con3. it's still a respected football nation, some con3s no even qualify, yet we can't appreciate their progress, we are the one's killing ourself. imagine u had a relation in that team

proudly supporting my con3. it's still a respected football nation, some con3s no even qualify, yet we can't appreciate their progress, we are the one's killing ourself. imagine u had a relation in that team

proudly supporting my con3. it's still a respected football nation, some con3s no even qualify, yet we can't appreciate their progress, we are the one's killing ourself. imagine u had a relation in that team

Am disappointed with you guys
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by hmmmmmnn: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Individuals like you are quite double minded and mouthed and that remains the major problem in Africa.

I do wish you can requote yourselves and admit you have misjudged them if we get to the semi finals.

who ever thought Italy will not be in this world cup?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by kmaster007: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
all dis training no dey freak me.. upon d training England com beat dem, Czech com beat dem again who dey won com beat for us. we're not saying we need d world cup. just round of 16 dat is only wat we need
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by yesboss94: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
No dem for dey sidon look
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is the same bunch and unfit team that qualified this country for world cup from a group that has Algeria and Cameroon. A group you said they didn't have a chance in.

Nigerians are bunch of ungrateful fools. This country and it people do not deserve selfless service from anyone.

HonSuQMaDiQ you are a fool. I'm sure you are useless in real life.

HonSuQMaDIQ:
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by fowosh: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
VANITY UPON VANITY. ............ALL IS TO COME HOME AFTER GROUP STAGE
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Seriously I've lost my hope on this team and I don't expect much from them
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

People who never do well will always wish others will never do well. Generational tragedy. Pele!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.