Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy (603 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / World Diabetes Day: Experts Recommend Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by cutiepie01(f): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello All,
Please, i'm having serious pimples, please i need your recommendations on natural remedies i can use. I dont want anything that will bleach my face. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by talk2modest: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutiepie01:
Hello All,
Please, i'm having serious pimples, please i need your recommendations on natural remedies i can use. I dont want anything that will bleach my face. Thanks a lot.
There is no cure for pimples, it is natural and will only stop when it wants to, I am a living witness

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by waleyp(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
HaLLELuYaH SomeBody
Re: Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by tuniboss: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutiepie01:
Hello All,
The production of the hormone testosterone (men
and women), causes sebacious glands to grow,
producing more oil. The skin cells near the pore
produce keratin and when these two substances mix,
an amalgamation is produced, blocking the pore and
creating a blackhead. Bacteria begins to accumulate
and grow, inflaming the area and forms a pimple.
Wash your face with a balanced pH liquid soap in
the morning and evening, drying with a paper towel.
2. Apply propolis cream with aloe vera (make-up
can be applied on top of this).
3. Deep clean the skin twice weekly with a cleansing
facial mask.
4. Take Vitamin E, A, C and D.
5. Use an exfoliating cream periodically.
6. Take a natural anti-biotic
7. Treatment can take up to 6 or 7 months,
depending on severity.
8. Eliminate sugar, flour, fried foods, butter,
chocolate, sweets, whole milk, greasy creams and
cosmetics. soaps with sulfides, iodine, bromides and
oil in them. for more information contact 08131195759..

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by EagleScribes: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutiepie01:
Hello All,

Use this and you're very safe and good to go with a clear skin

Re: Pimples Wants To Destroy My Face, Please Recommend Natural Remedy by RemedyLab: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Learn how to use common herbs and spices to treat various life threatening infections and diseases for free.

Shea butter, coconut oil, aloe vera are few among natural remedies uswd in treating acne or pimples

You can also find out more here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/skin-infection-treatment/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Mother / Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (see Graphic Photos) / Are You Looking For A Solution For The Tinnitus Treatment (ringing In Your Ears)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.