Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Omoni Oboli’s “the Stars Are Ageless,” Is The Total Icing On The Cake - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Omoni Oboli’s “the Stars Are Ageless,” Is The Total Icing On The Cake (561 Views)

Beyond The Stars / Interested In Winning A 15-minute Conversation With Omoni Oboli? / Interested In Winning A 15-minute Conversation With Omoni Oboli? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli’s “the Stars Are Ageless,” Is The Total Icing On The Cake by ekaromail: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
I’m not a fan of memoirs. I’ve never been one. But then, there are times I come across some, and depending on the content, I found them really insightful, educative, motivating and sometimes, entertaining. However, Omoni Oboli’s “The Stars Are Ageless,” is the total icing on the cake.

The moment I started, I didn’t want to put it down. Almost every page I turned got me hooked. The book tells the story of her birth, her childhood, marriage, life as an actress, obstacles and how she came on top.

I’ve read a lot of feedback on this book before I started reading it, and everyone praised it. I thought, well, maybe is because they are Omoni’s fans. I must confess I wasn’t really a fan of hers until we started to communicate with her about having her book on OkadaBooks. And then I visited her page and saw all the work she has done and was like, wow! Have I been under the rock?

Then I had an Instagram interview chat with her last week and it was really an eye-opener. I began to appreciate her personality, as she is the type who is natural and easy to get along with. With Omoni, what you see is what you get.

Please click the link below to read the full review

https://blog.okadabooks.com/omoni-obolis-the-stars-are-ageless-is-the-total-icing-on-the-cake/

Re: Omoni Oboli’s “the Stars Are Ageless,” Is The Total Icing On The Cake by keetel(f): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
I trust her book will be wonderful cz she's a fantastic actor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Past Husband / An Interview With Brittle Paper's Otosirieze Obi-young / Mother-in-law - Episode 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.