Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Past Husband - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Past Husband (564 Views)

My Past Mistake (Episode 1) / Haunted By My Past / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Past Husband by healthfulng: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Life is funny, filled with so much surprises, the more you live the more you learn. As a proverb says, you can’t appreciate what one have it until it is lost.

This was the situation of 39 years old kemi, who divorced her former husband for no reason. Before kemi divorcement, she was not taken care for, such that his husband didn’t provide all she needs. She always complain about it all to him, but he doesn’t listen to her, which sometimes goes into a brawl, when they start arguing about money.

Kemi could not be able to take it anymore and so decided to give another man a chance in her life.

One wonderful day, as she was kitted and looking beautiful with her native attire at the weeding anniversary party of her friend , a lovely man approached her, both exchanged pleasantries chatted for long and the rest followed after then. Kemi never forgot the lovely man name, as she stored it on her phone with the name “Adelove”.

Adelove always call her all, the time and their call really last for hours .this attracted kemi husband, as he came back from work, tired and worn out. Kemi looked at her husband from his foot to his head several times rudely and continued with her phone call. Theses made him to reply her with a dirty slap, because he was disrespected, angry and hungry. His abuse switched intermittently from slap to blow and kicks.
https://switluv.com/my-past-husband/
Re: My Past Husband by healthfulng: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2018
??

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Brittle Paper's Otosirieze Obi-young / ... / Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.