Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me (5109 Views)

Tried Everything But I Think My Husband Does Not Like S*x / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by hearthdesire: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Im with my husband for years, I assist him in everything he does. I play a role of a good woman in the house, but one thing I don't like about him is that, he doesn't romance me before having sex with me, which made my feelings stayed inside me. Sometimes, he will just say to me, 'remove ur pant' He only do it once n it only take 5 or 6mins.
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/08/my-husband-does-not-romance-me-before-having-sex-with-me/
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Alejoc(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Find a way to communicate that to him subtly.....suck his dick and ask him to take turn..... Intro new style to him!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by damtan(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Your husband has no time to check time. everytime quickie would be boring though.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
if you are with your husband "for years", yet it is only today that you now want to complain about such thing, then let me be the bearer of bad news: you might as well manage now, because it is just too late to change this sexually selfish man.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Oreofepeters: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
discuss it with your husband.
if then he doesn't change

divorce him thats what you wanna hear
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Olusola424(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Alejoc:
Find a way to communicate that to him subtly.....suck his dick and ask him to take turn..... Intro new style to him!

Check yourself perhaps you are not clean enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by RemedyLab: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
A lot of factors could be responsible for dissatisfaction between couples during active service in the other room.

You can improve your performance in the other room as well as that of your patner. why not find out now for free here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/ed-remedy-cure-ed-permanently/
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by consultancy: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
is he a bricklayer? angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018

So He Will Just Administer Prick like That without Putting sugar

Na Wa For Your Husband
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by agbonkamen(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
stop stressing yourself Nigerian men are not romantic, it has been like that since creation.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Henrietta18(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
please my dear, find a way to sort things out with him..make him to understand how you feel.
I believe he will change
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by austyn0(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
stop stressing yourself Nigerian men are not romantic, it has been like that since creation.
Biko who is this??

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by rex444(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Educate him on how important its going to be for u two...and if u have a certain odour that puts him off ,work on it ....make yourself a bit demanding not so easy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
That's the habit of people from Olu LG in Imo State
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:

Your bf ain't romantic abi
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Deckline(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
So he's supposed to last 3hrs 48min with you or what You sure must be high on weed or something. alakoba!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by naijacentric(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
so u av dated all naija men abi
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Since creation bawo?
Wetin person no go hear
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
if you are with your husband "for years", yet it is only today that you now want to complain about such thing, then let me be the bearer of bad news: you might as well manage now, because it is just too late to change this sexually selfish man.
it might be they did no sex b4 marriage while dating or she was an arrannged wife.it will be pure torture getting married to someone u not sexually copactable with.i dont even want to imagine it sef.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Henrietta18:
please my dear, find a way to sort things out with him..make him to understand how you feel.
I believe he will change
change how? Wat of if he's the very religious puritan type nko?cheesy. U expect him to change his mindset on how sex should be done?cheesy. Seems like op would just have to carry her cross.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Romance him then... take your tongue and do some artwork on his body and when you reach his johnson, spin your body and sit on his face! grin

I'm not feeling well tonight so don't take me serious tongue
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by SoapQueen(f): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
LivingFree:
Romance him then... take your tongue and do some artwork on his body and when you reach his johnson, spin your body and sit on his face! grin

I'm not feeling well tonight so don't take me serious tongue

Hahahaha.. Come here.. Bad shild.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hahahaha.. Come here.. Bad shild.

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by siegfried99(m): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmn
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
Not all though, I use to think like that till I met my boyfriend.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by rashfeezco(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Colourich:
Not all though, I use to think like that till I met my boyfriend.

that one wan romance u die
u better find something worth doing biko!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by Zadoknd(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Not too late to communicate with him. Take some action. Kayan Mata sex aphrodisiacs are also available. visit the link below and place your orders. Do you get dry asap? Your sex with him not so sweet? You want him to last longer? There are wetters and sweeteners made from the finest herbs. Tighteners to make you tighter for better enjoyable s*x. Flat tummy burning herbs too.
https://quicksell.co/w/kayan-mata-natural-herbs/upp
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2018
agbonkamen:

WHY WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT, WHEN ALL THE MEN YOU'VE MET FLED THE FIRST MINUTE THEY REALIZED YOUR BRAIN IS DAMAGED. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by agbonkamen(f): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT, WHEN ALL THE MEN YOU'VE MET FLED THE FIRST MINUTE THEY REALIZED YOUR BRAIN IS DAMAGED. undecided
you this ijiot again meanwhile go and fix your outdated brain first before quoting me..... mumu

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by agbonkamen(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
so u av dated all naija men abi
i don't need to date all the men before knowing that, just that truth is bitter.
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by mimimile93: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
hearthdesire:
Im with my husband for years, I assist him in everything he does. I play a role of a good woman in the house, but one thing I don't like about him is that, he doesn't romance me before having sex with me, which made my feelings stayed inside me. Sometimes, he will just say to me, 'remove ur pant' He only do it once n it only take 5 or 6mins.
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/08/my-husband-does-not-romance-me-before-having-sex-with-me/

Why would he romance you when you are not romantic?

Most of naija women would lie like a dead rat on the bed and spread their legs. They can't give pre-intimacy
Re: My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me by naijacentric(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
i don't need to date all the men before knowing that, just that truth is bitter.
ur wrong dont generalise its bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Inter-tribal Marriage. / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.