Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women (1283 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by EzendiEgo1: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018

Small break - up/ she cheated on you she's an idiot, brainless, wasted set of human, Olosho and so on.

You guys should stop all this idealogy of how you guys view this set of human, you came to this world was through woman, you feel you are upto a man was because of women.
A woman carried you for womb for 9 good months breastfeed you for many months still cares for you and all you can think of is to criticise womanhood.

Shame you

They cheat,we also cheat

They have more than one boyfriend, we have more than one girlfriend.

They package, we also package

They do runs girls Olosho, we do likewise.

Tell me now, who is fooling who. You better drop this nonsense ideology.

I had a girlfriend she cheat on me after spend some much time and money! What did I do?

I simple move on with my life not vexing my frustration on her.
I will advise you guys to stop all this and let them be.

God bless Every woman out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Nasri100(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Small break - up/ she cheated on you she's an idiot, brainless, wasted set of human, Olosho and so on.

You guys should stop all this idealogy of how you guys view this set of human, you came to this world was through woman, you feel you are upto a man was because of women.
A woman carried you for womb for 9 good months breastfeed you for many months still cares for you and all you can think of is to criticise womanhood.

Shame you

They cheat,we also cheat

I had a girlfriend she cheat on me after spend some much time and money! What did I do?

4 Likes

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
b
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Jfyzee: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
In as much as the English we've spoken is some how and you're in support of the women..

pls let all the women clap for @OP.. biko grin
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin

Well, what do you expect from the ideology of mama's boy, OP? grin These are just kids with pubic hair & Romance sexxxtion is the dumping site of their tantrums cool
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by IamAirforce1: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
This one will write anything just to be on nairaland girls good book

1 Like

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by highqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
you spoke well,in that corpers thread,I saw many hypocrites there.they all talk like they don't do worst.

one was even casting blames on the corper for cheating on her boyfriend while at the same time,bragging on how he slept with 11 ladies in the camp.

what type of ignorance and stupidity is that?

romance site is truly a dumping site for frustrated rabbids.
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by highqueen(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
but he's not lying.cool

1 Like

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro, there is a big difference O! here is how women will always get an advantage on us men....they come put looking like this, while in fact:

1 Like

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by IamAirforce1: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
highqueen:

but he's not lying.cool

But Some girls around here call guys scum and broke but OP face-away

Why he carry women matter for head like plantain chips
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by highqueen(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

But Some girls around here call guys scum and broke but OP face-away
Why he carry women matter for head like plantain chips
open a thread on that too.
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by IamAirforce1: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
highqueen:

open a thread on that too.

Not me
No time
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is that all?..expected something better...rabbish
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by kushercain: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
bro, y=ther eis a bog difference O! here is how women will always get an advantage on us men....they come put looking like this, while in fact:

Gadammit shocked see as person stomach be like face
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, what do you expect from the ideology of mama's boy, OP? grin These are just kids with pubic hair & Romance sexxxtion is the dumping site of their tantrums cool

...Wicked.lol
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by IamPlato(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2018

So You Can Have Sense Like This
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by EzendiEgo1: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Can Have Sense Like This
nawa ooh for you

Why you say so
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This is a polite insult.
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Shugavee(f): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shame you

They cheat,we also cheat

God bless all the lovely men out there. ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by EzendiEgo1: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shugavee:
God bless all the lovely men out there. ❤️
abi

1 Like

Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by EzendiEgo1: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
sue yourself bro

It took me time to reply your crab nonsense
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Oyindidi(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2018
This one is only blabbing, he is not in support of women.
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2018
35 threads in less than 30 days... we have seen you! undecided
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Nasri100 post=68299650][/quote] hahahahaahahah
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by EzendiEgo1: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:
35 threads in less than 30 days... we have seen you! undecided

I seen you too
Oyindidi:
This one is only blabbing, he is not in support of women.
okay
Re: I Think Is High Time We Stop All This Rubbish Idealogy We Have About Women by front4line: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shame you

They cheat,we also cheat

We all can chose to be as foolish as you have reasoned but you know what they say, even a fool as right to his delusion.

(1) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? / Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. / For Serious Dating Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.