Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46940 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by sirgoody: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chronically wretched fanatics....what is their business?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by perdollar(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
ollah2:

So other country's cities are for Satan?
some like mecca, Islamabad, Istanbul, kano etc
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
9jakool:
Misplaced priorities

How about they protest on domestic issues. There is 24 hr electricity in Jerusalem (both Israeli and Palestinian side), there is running water and despite the conflict between the two, they both have a higher human development and better infrastructure than Nigeria. Nigerians don't protest for their rights, which is why you can tolerate garbage from your leaders.
There's no running water in Palestine, there's no electricity. Palestine survives on foreign aid, nothing is going in or coming out of Gaza without Israel. There's a blockade of land, air and sea in Gaza, it's literally the biggest prison in the world.

I'm not in support of the protests between.

3 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by proprince(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Idiots everywhere.

Buhari is a total failure

He is a religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
ok
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
VERY SOON MUSLIMS WILL START BURNING OF CHURCHES... BUT RAMADAN HAS NOT FINISH NAH WHERE ALLAH SAID YOU SHOULD KILL CHRISTIANS AFTER RAMADAN... AWON OMO EGBE, OMO ASITANI... USELESS SLAVES OF ALLAH
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
When are they going protest against the un islamic incarceration of Leah Sharibu?
Another nonsensical post, are Muslims responsible for her? Or don't you know that many of those who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims? What's your problem sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by emmy994: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nonsense protest... Have the muslims protested over Leah shoribu that's still under the captive of BH? Is it because she's a Christian? Have they protested over herdsmen killings in benue and taraba?

3 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by wingmanII: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
moufan:
the world is waking up to israeli attrocities and crimes against palestinians.

argentina led by messi refused to play against israel this week because of the israeli crimes against palestinians.more boycotts is coming. the world is embracing bds which means boycott israel, divest israel and sanction israel

#embracebds
#freepalestine

Stop lying! The Argentines were seriously threatened by the Islamic ragheads , they felt it was nt worth the trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
bigfish3k:
we have had more killings by bokoharam and herdsmen than Israel has killed Palestinians
but here we are protesting for the Palestinians that are miles away from us

FOOLISHNESS
That's a lie!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Omololu007(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ooduavoice:

Have IPOB killed any of your fathers relatives.
take time.
grin

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by bionixs: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Just imagine these hungry misguided disillusioned jobless psychopaths?

These ones are waiting for the 1k each they were promised by one cleric who gets sponsorship from Palestine for preaching anti Western doctoring they preach in the north

And you all wonder why bokoharam is thriving.

If you want to stop bokoharam close down 80% of mosques in the north and open schools and watch bokoharam fade away
don't mind the dirty idiots. I get angry when this rubbish is seen on Yoruba lands. can you imagine ,in Ibadan not even in Kano
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Xisnin(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't know about the Abuja ones, but the Ibadan protesters are professionals working for their pay.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
What kind of senseless talk is this? First of all, I'm not in support of any protest whatsoever either in Palestine or Nigeria. Only God can better the situation not by protests, protesting is a waste of time. There are many beneficial ways to help rather than protesting!

Secondly, Muslims just highlight the hypocrisy of nairaland Christians. It'll surprise you that most of those who say Jews are racists, etc. aren't Muslims but your fellow Christians who have seen the truth. I myself have refused to comment on this issue not until I saw nairaland Christians openly calling for genocide of Palestinians(screenshot attached), like wth! What have they done to deserve that? Imagine someone came into your home to drive you out claiming his ancestors lived there 2000 years ago and the only prove they have is the Qur'an which you don't believe in, tell me what you'll do.

I'm a Muslim Yoruba, my religion comes first before my tribe. I state it here because many Yoruba Christians are hypocrites who wouldn't hesitate to sell out Muslims, heck, Yoruba Christians have called for violence against us. So let's stop this cheap game, every reasonable human would surely stand with the Palestinians. And I should remind you that, Muslims have their own prophecies and it'll surely come to pass. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said: "the hour would not be established until the Muslims fight the Jews, and a Jew would hide behind rocks and trees and the trees and rocks will call out to the Muslims to come kill him"

Peace!
Wow

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by dotunforjesus: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
myright:
Muslims, in Ibadan, protest ‘wrongful occupation’ of Palestinian land by Israel

By By Saheed Salawu on June 8, 2018
SOME Muslims have staged a peaceful protest in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, against the relocation of the United States embassy to Jerusalem and what they called the continued occupation of Palestinian land by Israel.

The protesters, in their scores, carried banners bearing messages that condemned the development in the Middle East. One of the leaders of the protest, coordinator of Al-Quds Foundation, Rasheed Attah, said despite the non-recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the United Nations, the US still went ahead to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

He said Israel had been occupying Palestinian land unlawfully and committing different atrocities against the country since 1948.

Attah called on all peace-loving people of the world and nations with sympathy for justice and human dignity to not only condemn “this act” but sanction Israel, the US and their allies.

“We hereby call on all peace-loving nations of the world, human right groups, civil liberty organisations and all justice-oriented individuals to tread the path of justice and fair play like South Africa and Turkey by calling back home their ambassadors and stopping sitting on the fence in the face of oppression, domination and state terrorism of Israeli government,” he said.

He said not only Muslims are affected by the atrocities regularly being committed by Israel and its allies but Palestinian Christians are not spared as well.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/muslims-in-ibadan-protest-wrongful-occupation-of-palestinian-land-by-israel

#priority misplaced
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by BigIyanga: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
There's no running water in Palestine, there's no electricity. Palestine survives on foreign aid, nothing is going in or coming out of Gaza without Israel. There's a blockade of land, air and sea in Gaza, it's literally the biggest prison in the world.

I'm not in support of the protests between.
Is there running water in Naija? 15m Naija kids are homeless and not in school. How many times have Palestinians protested against SARS/BH/Herdsmen’s killing in Naija?
Why cant Muslims protest against Egypt that is co-builder and enforcer of the Blockade?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Gift101(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure if you drop the world map on the floor there not one single person there will be able to locate Palestine , Israel or America
Jesu!!! bro if i was a Muslim ehh... i fit kill u cuz of this... LMAO

SAVAGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Wow
I'm Groot! angry
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by valinno(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jobless fools
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ensamy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Inferior Muslims protesting in Ibadan while superior Northern Muslims are watching and laughing hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Tonimordred(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hungry lions and lioness....lazy adults n youths moozium
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Banter1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Crazy people.....abeg make federal government provide them with europlane make them go gaza go help the palestinians fight now. nonsense people all overvthe world.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
BigIyanga:

Is there running water in Naija? 15m Naija kids are homeless and not in school. How many times have Palestinians protested against SARS/BH/Herdsmen’s killing in Naija?
Why cant Muslims protest against Egypt that is co-builder and enforcer of the Blockade?
Like clearly stated, Nigeria is better off than Palestine. You have food to eat, you have shelter, warplanes and drones don't threaten you, Hamas doesn't threaten you. The Palestinians are suffering, so you don't push their case aside just because Nigeria has some problems. And you saying Palestinians should protest on behalf of Nigerians is like saying war torn Syrians in Syria, Afghans and other refugees should protest about the issues of Nigeria. Does that sound logical at all?

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by boluwatife66(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Lolz.
Nigerian Muslims won't seize to amaze me.
But here on nairaland, they pretend as if what's happening in Jerusalem is none of their business.
Some of them have insulted nairaland Christians that are supporting Israeli Govt, calling them all sorts of names by reminding them that Jews are racists, that they hate blacks, bla bla bla, but inside them they are highly pained that Christians are supporting Jews, as if they should be supporting terrroristss before.
Now tell me the nexus between these people and Palestinians ? they are doing the same thing they accused Nigerian Christians of. They even went far by taking their own madness to the street.

The funny part of it is that Yoruba Muslims are also protesting.
When will Nigerians learn? There is nothing like attah in Yoruba lexicon. Mr attah over there is an igala man. The fact that the protest is in Ibadan shouldn't be an issue for the wise

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
I'm Groot! angry
So finally Yorubas ain't one?

2 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Banter1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Like clearly stated, Nigeria is better off than Palestine. You have food to eat, you have shelter, warplanes and drones don't threaten you, Hamas doesn't threaten you. The Palestinians are suffering, so you don't push their case aside just because Nigeria has some problems. And you saying Palestinians should protest on behalf of Nigerians is like saying war torn Syrians in Syria, Afghans and other refugees should protest about the issues of Nigeria. Does that sound logical at all?
Why can't you go and assist them? Rubbish
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
LogicStatement:
History books tell us Jerusalem is a Jewish city so what's all this talk that it's Palestinian territory? If you invaded your neighbour's land and covet it for so many years, does that make you the rightful owner of the land? Muslims should stop spewing up sentiments. Israel is only trying to get back the land of their fathers
Read history not the bible of the Jerusalem was inhabited by others before the Jews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by moufan: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Stop lying! The Argentines were seriously threatened by the Islamic ragheads , they felt it was nt worth the trouble.
hahaha,keep believing israeli propaganda.the world is waking up.even northern ireland is considering cancelling their match against the terrorist apartheid state called israel.messi was never going to play against those zionist terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Banter1:
Why can't you go and assist them? Rubbish
Who is this dummy? Better get sense before quoting me, I'm pissed right now. Don't let me transfer aggression come your side fa angry

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

So finally Yorubas ain't one?
Yep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by gallivant: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
I'm Groot! angry

Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omololu007:
What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the [b]killing in Nigeria by IPOB [/b]and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA

You dey craz,who IPOB don kill?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Destroys Slums In Lagos, Leaving Thousands Homeless / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.