Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46946 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Violence is bad tho. If you're in their shoes, you may have done same.
The first Nigerian Bishop was a Yoruba man (Ajayi Crowther). So they probably feel, Christianity should be a Yoruba thing.
Believe me I won't, it'll surprise you that many Yoruba Muslims are very peaceful and tolerant. This is why you find many marrying Christians and even allowing their children become Christians, I hope you agree with me.

Christianity is new in Nigeria, Islam came into Yoruba land before Christianity. Islam in Yoruba is as old as the 15th century, that's when we've had Yoruba Muslims. So should I now say I should wish death to my neighbors who accepted the religion? Believe that's very unfair, if there are policies to better Muslims in Nigeria, Yoruba Christians are the first to raise alarm. I remember the hijab issue, that's when many of them would remember Nigeria is a secular state.

It's very unfair

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by BabaRamota1980: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pictures on first page.
No brown roof. How can that be Ibadan?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
You're very stupid, a president can travel to wherever he wants. If president case is beyond what the Palestinian hospital can treat, he'll probably go to Saudi

So buhari case is beyond what Nigeria Hospital can treat right?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Head slammer with a sponge brain. look at what your backward quran is making you type.

How many times has Trump, Macron, May, Zuma, Travel out for medical tourism.

Islam makes your people deficient. Im ready for you and bloods and lava will flow here
Flatheaded monkey, assuming your cursed hero you and bloders beat their sweaty hairy chest for didn't destroy this country no one would seek medical help outside.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Believe me, you can't. One of the virtues of Arabs and Muslims is patience. We can lose a hundred battles and stand up but just one defeat is required to end Israel. The Jews know this, this is why they try everything to make sure they're above the Muslims. They know their survival depends on it.

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W prophesied about the takeover of Jerusalem and it happened 5 years after his death in 637 AD. It was taken over by Muslims from the Byzantines, Muslims controlled the city for 400 years with the crusaders taking controlling and killing virtually all the inhabitants. Muslims were patient for 88 years, after reuniting, we came back and took it over again controlling it for more than 900 years. The British took control of it the early 20th century and Muslims got it back for a few and lost it again in the 6 day war in 1967.

So that's the brief history, we would recover it back and this time final. Don't think I'm joking, Turkey you people shout all the time was also prophesied and Muslims took over Constantinople 900 years later after several failures and till today the city renamed Istanbul is under our firm grip. So enjoy while it lasts! grin
Mohammed the pedophile that can't locate his orifice is talking about geography. Mohammed that should be in the Hague for causing numerous death is what you are using as example

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
SultanYoung:
am sorry if me quoting you feel bad in anyway,are you a Muslim how did you feel seeing another Muslim country in bondage even if it ain't your country remember what Allah said we are not Christians nor Jews nor pagans we are Muslims and skin colour,tribe,ethnicity,country did not differentiate us Allah said it in the glorious Quran that the Mosque of baitil mukaddas will be redeem by the muminun

grin grin
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Flatheaded monkey, assuming your cursed hero you and bloders beat their sweaty hairy chest for didn't destroy this country no one would seek medical help outside.
I will punish you by messing up a Muslim lady this night. I will make sure your bloody Mohammed watches why I penetrate her and mess up the useless fasting.

The Muslim has ruled the country for long till 1999 and they made sure they ruined the country while building mosque instead of hospitals. you won't understand because you do read Qur'an that collapses peoples brain and make them think like idiots
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Mccullum: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Demonic religion. How many protest have they embarked in Nigeria to show their displeasure with bokoharam n the herdsmen killings that has been going on. Evil people.

The evil in Christianity is silent killer because your religion has been contained by cultists acting under the camouflage of way of Jesus by expanding immorality as most churches going against the teaching of Jesus in this planet, Simply because you're illiterate of history that's why you don't know activities of crusaders that killed many Muslims in Spain and other European countries. Even your Bible encourage aggression and that can't surprise me because that Bible was man made by Roman convertee emperor Constantine who 's the editor of the Bible during his life time in 274 - 337 CE by giving Christians a single canon after he offered different Christian leaders money to motivate them by gathering all their opinions on the project of making bible as the word of God. Let me just stop here, if a culprit is a Muslim you Christians call it terrorist/fanatic while if the culprit is a Christian your fellow Christians will call him/her evil doer. Who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Hey Muslim pig, I'm waiting. You will eat pork in your dream tonight and make love to prophet Mohammed last wife
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Actually have been seeing all your trash on this trend but I only want to reply you on this one.

Be my guest, and you can entertain my other posts please.

are Muslims responsible for her

See dumb question, so why did your useless jihad killing machine kidnap her in the first place.

This is the problem of not eating the right foods to think clearly. There are still thousands under captivity, many are still liberated today and the vast majority of them are Muslims. So why flexing unnecessary muscles?

I don't know why your Muslim alway reason with your anus. Your Islam terrorist organization kidnap some school girls, realise the Muslims ones with an evidence of hijab and yet you still have brain to think Muslim are not responsible for her. What an hopeless loser.

I think you're hopeless illiterate, she was kidnapped yes and it's bad. Thousands are kidnapped including Muslims and Christians but why blame ordinary Muslims on the street who neither support it? Or should I start blaming you for the deaths, destruction and rapes the Christian Lord Resistance Army have done? Have you no sense?

if the reverse is the case, where Christian group go and kidnap girls and release only Christian girls and detain the Muslim ones, am so sure that the number of Christian that will loose there life and properties that day will be numerous.

When your cohorts burned mosques and killed Muslims in the east last year, did anyone retaliate? Better don't speak of what you don't know o! You could give it a shot by kidnapping Muslims if them born you well!

who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims

Lol campaigning and negotiating indeed, why don't you list your so called Muslims that are campaigning and negotiating for her release. What a pity.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/dapchi-negotiations-ongoing-release-leah-sharibu-sen-ibrahim/

If you want to find out clearly, sambisa is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by odigbosky(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
There's no running water in Palestine, there's no electricity. Palestine survives on foreign aid, nothing is going in or coming out of Gaza without Israel. There's a blockade of land, air and sea in Gaza, it's literally the biggest prison in the world.

I'm not in support of the protests between.

y u dy lie like dix
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

So buhari case is beyond what Nigeria Hospital can treat right?
Buhari is on twitter, ask him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Blooddiamond: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Don't get ur self worked up,am way past what u might call religious Dogma. Fuxxk religious superstition. Am a free spirit. To make u feel better,yes Christianity is messed up. But u Muslim are demons. U never get tired of blood.
Mccullum:

The evil in Christianity is silent killer because your religion has been contained by cultists acting under the camouflage of way of Jesus by expanding immorality as most churches going against the teaching of Jesus in this planet, Simply because you're illiterate of history that's why you don't know activities of crusaders that killed many Muslims in Spain and other European countries. Even your Bible encourage aggression and that can't surprise me because that Bible was man made by Roman convertee emperor Constantine who 's the editor of the Bible during his life time in 274 - 337 CE by giving Christians a single canon after he offered different Christian leaders money to motivate them by gathering all their opinions on the project of making bible as the word of God. Let me just stop here, if a culprit is a Muslim you Christians call it terrorist/fanatic while if the culprit is a Christian your fellow Christians will call him/her evil doer. Who's deceiving who?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by frankdoz22: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
These people are hausa-fulani terrorist or afonja muslim.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by odigbosky(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
perdollar:
Israel is d greatest miracle ever. they r d proof dt God exist. shalom Jerusalem, d city of God not Allah!

They don't like your black ass.

[img]https://yeyeolade.files./2009/06/falasha_racism.jpg?w=450[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtaYX7Rstc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by odigbosky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Believe me I won't, it'll surprise you that many Yoruba Muslims are very peaceful and tolerant. This is why you find many marrying Christians and even allowing their children become Christians, I hope you agree with me.

Christianity is new in Nigeria, Islam came into Yoruba land before Christianity. Islam in Yoruba is as old as the 15th century, that's when we've had Yoruba Muslims. So should I now say I should wish death to my neighbors who accepted the religion? Believe that's very unfair, if there are policies to better Muslims in Nigeria, Yoruba Christians are the first to raise alarm. I remember the hijab issue, that's when many of them would remember Nigeria is a secular state.

It's very unfair

Christianity in Nigeria goes back to the 15th century also....Go read about Benin
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Who cares about buhari when Mohammed is busy raping a pig and touching the scrotum of a dog

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
odigbosky:

Christianity in Nigeria goes back to the 15th century also....Go read about Benin
That's when the Portuguese visited, we didn't have Christians in until the British came in the late 18th/19th century.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by kanosalami: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
myright:
Muslims, in Ibadan, protest ‘wrongful occupation’ of Palestinian land by Israel

By By Saheed Salawu on June 8, 2018
SOME Muslims have staged a peaceful protest in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, against the relocation of the United States embassy to Jerusalem and what they called the continued occupation of Palestinian land by Israel.

The protesters, in their scores, carried banners bearing messages that condemned the development in the Middle East. One of the leaders of the protest, coordinator of Al-Quds Foundation, Rasheed Attah, said despite the non-recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the United Nations, the US still went ahead to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

He said Israel had been occupying Palestinian land unlawfully and committing different atrocities against the country since 1948.

Attah called on all peace-loving people of the world and nations with sympathy for justice and human dignity to not only condemn “this act” but sanction Israel, the US and their allies.

“We hereby call on all peace-loving nations of the world, human right groups, civil liberty organisations and all justice-oriented individuals to tread the path of justice and fair play like South Africa and Turkey by calling back home their ambassadors and stopping sitting on the fence in the face of oppression, domination and state terrorism of Israeli government,” he said.

He said not only Muslims are affected by the atrocities regularly being committed by Israel and its allies but Palestinian Christians are not spared as well.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/muslims-in-ibadan-protest-wrongful-occupation-of-palestinian-land-by-israel
Ibadan people make una dey careful oo!! your Muslim brothers don dey do things wey go close door for una to travel go US/UK If una like make una dey follow aboki dey make gragra Aboki no get time for US/UK

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
odigbosky:

go and read about Ramallah and the west bank and stop lying here...
You've not disproved anything you're just beating around, is Ramallah the only place in Palestine? So because Banana Island, all Nigerians are automatically living superb life?

How about Bethlehem, Hebron, Nablus?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by odigbosky(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
That's when the Portuguese visited, we didn't have Christians in until the British came in the late 18th/19th century.

Go read about the kingdom of Warri bro
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Believe me, you can't. One of the virtues of Arabs and Muslims is patience. We can lose a hundred battles and stand up but just one defeat is required to end Israel. The Jews know this, this is why they try everything to make sure they're above the Muslims. They know their survival depends on it.

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W prophesied about the takeover of Jerusalem and it happened 5 years after his death in 637 AD. It was taken over by Muslims from the Byzantines, Muslims controlled the city for 400 years with the crusaders taking controlling and killing virtually all the inhabitants. Muslims were patient for 88 years, after reuniting, we came back and took it over again controlling it for more than 900 years. The British took control of it the early 20th century and Muslims got it back for a few and lost it again in the 6 day war in 1967.

So that's the brief history, we would recover it back and this time final. Don't think I'm joking, Turkey you people shout all the time was also prophesied and Muslims took over Constantinople 900 years later after several failures and till today the city renamed Istanbul is under our firm grip. So enjoy while it lasts! grin

Lol, I guess you are reading your own history from your quran,

if i may ask how did you Muslim that Jerusalem back from crusaders?
Lol you forget the fact that crusaders collect Jerusalem back from your jihadist Caliphate and liberate for all abrahamanic religion, which is the greatest mistake of crusaders today.

You said crusaders are killing the inhabitant, i guess that what your imam split into your head, how can the crusader that go back to England after the liberate Jerusalem be killing the inhabitant. What a shame. If i may ask how did your Islam create his caliphate in Jerusalem in the first place.

lol, making it seems like Turkey was a Muslim country before right?
Every one know the history of turkey so no need to waste time on that. Lol Jew are doing to Palestine what you Muslim did to turkey people now you people are crying, lol
Lol, you people too know that those land doesn't belong to you and it will never belong to you,

Am waiting for the day Israel will announce the destruction of that useless mosque of urs on Jewish temple.

Terrorist people making it seem like you people have ever win any war again Christian before.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:

But you are talking as if you are his PA before, trash

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Religion of peace indeed. I thank God for Jesus
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
odigbosky:

Go read about the kingdom of Warri bro
My initial post was on Islam in Yoruba land, Warri isn't Yoruba land. If you want to claim Christianity came first by using the case of Warri, then I'll use the case of Bornu who were known to have had Muslims as far back as 9th century.

I made a mistake, Yorubas had Islam around the 14th with mosques being established in the 16th and 17th century.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

But you are talking as if you are his PA before, trash
grin A post I'll love to serve in the future grin
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Elitecee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Omololu007 post=68302387]What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the killing in Nigeria by IPOB and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA[/quote

Omo u are sick...How people have ipob killed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by SexytorresE(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
U mean these Yoruba people are palestine base in Ibadan or what? Useless people
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by LogicStatement: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Read history not the bible of the Jerusalem was inhabited by others before the Jews.
I challenge you to name one book that succinctly proves with evidence that Jerusalem has always been originally inhabited by the Palestinians right from the creation of that city. Waiting...
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Be my guest, and you can entertain my other posts please.

Lol, am really not in the mood of babysitting an educated illiterate today

Demmzy15:
This is the problem of not eating the right foods to think clearly. There are still thousands under captivity, many are still liberated today and the vast majority of them are Muslims. So why flexing unnecessary muscles?

Lol, so that justify the reason why only one out of those kidnapped was not release because of it religion right?

Lol, the way you dummy are putting is like those kidnapping the people are not Muslim or they are not practicing there own belief of Islam. Trash.

Demmzy15:
I think you're hopeless illiterate, she was kidnapped yes and it's bad. Thousands are kidnapped including Muslims and Christians but why blame ordinary Muslims on the street who neither support it? Or should I start blaming you for the deaths, destruction and rapes the Christian Lord Resistance Army have done? Have you no sense?

Lol, I think you are the dumb here dude, she was kidnapped by your Islamic group, and your fellow innocent mumuslim did nothing but come online and justify the action the way you are doing now.

Why should you blame me for CLRA, did CLRA happened in Nigeria?

Was it carry out in Nigeria?

You dumb being forget that it was the Same America Christian that fought against the CLRA.
What a stupid point.

Demmzy15:
When your cohorts burned mosques and killed Muslims in the east last year, did anyone retaliate? Better don't speak of what you don't know o! You could give it a shot by kidnapping Muslims if them born you well!

Another foolish point when did IPOD become a Christian? Or why should your terrorist brothers retaliate on Christian when IPOD claim they are Jew.

Lol, why should i kidnap a Muslim girl,am not a follower of gigolo terrorist.

Hopeless fool.

Demmzy15:
If you want to find out clearly, sambisa is around the corner.

I ask where are the Muslim campaign and negotiation, you are here given me a senator name, is it not his job before?

Am expecting you to show me some Muslim that are not in any post, since you claim Muslim are negotiating is release. Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.