Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (55002 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by vertueptime: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. They don't think before they act. One minute they are begging the pentagon to come to their rescue another minute they are burning their flag. Donald Trump should take actions for this messy show of flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.

Wch ones are ibadi, i only knw shite, izala, qadriya, tijaniya,muslim brothers
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by bubu2019: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2018
magoo10:
Muslim groups now have rights to protest and burn flags ,if it were nigerians protesting their rights life bullets and tear gas would have been shot at them by trigger happy cops.
that reminds me of George o well novel animal farm

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by sorextee(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2018
You need to back this claim up with facts. Yes, this their current act doesn’t make sense. Where I disagree is d part where u said they are the deadliest.
name one terrorist group, a deadly one formed by the Shia. I'm sure u would say HEZBOLLAH. But HEZBOLLAH is not an extremist terrorist grp. Those guys main grudge is against Israeli treatment on Palestine.

But let's come down to the sunni. They have ISIS, AL-SHABAB, TALIBAN, BOKO HARAM, al-qaeda and many others. They all want everyone in the world to follow a view of Islam they deem correct. They kill on the basis of what they seem is Islamically right. (abi I lie)? They justify their terrorist act, with their fake hadiths.
They kill Muslims and non Muslim in brutal ways. I define them to be godless savages.

ChiefAzubuike:
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. They don't think before they act. One minute they are begging the pentagon to come to their rescue another minute they are burning their flag. Donald Trump should take actions for this messy show of flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by idonhammer: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Confused people, sometimes I wonder how i am sharing the same country with this animals.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Ericnrm(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2018
SageMahrez:
quote me... Nigeria will win the champions league and La Liga next season..

Add copa del Rey and na treble be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by drakeli: 2:08am On Jun 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Nigerian government is slaughtering them and has their leader in captivity and they are burning US flag.
These people normal so?
I think it would have made more sense if it was Nigerian flag they had burned. Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2018
troublemakea:
and this guys want US to come to their aid in prosecuting buhari for the 2015 massacre

I laugh in Chinese
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2018
BigIyanga:
Dont know why average northerner is more concerned about Isreali-PLO than herdsmen/BH killing fellow northerners and Nigerians?
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by proprince(m): 2:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Islam is just a scam.

Tufia kwa undecided
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Empiree: 3:30am On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know you know.
How about this American, is he Shiite too since Shiites are "barbaric"?. You bunch of hypocrites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dWn3bCQng
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by mvem(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2018
MPESA:

Were you at the venue to confirm its was Shites members even possible that this PMB ADMINISTRATION knows about it just to justify the evil detention of their Leader.
No sane group will do this without ill motive and political strong back up because they know the implications of burning USA AND ISRAEL FRAGS PUBLICLY .
...you dont know what u are saying...the Shiites so much hate Israel...Shiite leadership is in Iran and they are the only country that want to see Israel wiped from the map... And america see Iran as there no 1 enemy now...Iranian gov supports all Shiite groups around the world...I don't know why we don't know this
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by mvem(m): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2018
FTrebirth:
i'm sure these are sunni mooooooslims, not shiites.
...Shiite Muslim are the ones that even so much hate Israel...der leadership is in Iran and Iran is the only country that wants to wipe Israel from the map....Iran are the head of Shiites in the world and supports all Shiites group such as Hezbollah overtly or covertly...America now sees Iran as there no 1 enemy...I don't know why u guyz talk good about shiites
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by zuru101(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Ecstasy154 post=68302019]Some members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN ) burnt flags of the US and Israel in Abuja on Friday, sparking tension.

Chanting songs and waving flags, the IMN members said they were protesting the killings of their members in Palestine.

The protest marched from the National Mosque to the Julius Berger roundabout in the capital city.

Armed policemen mounted strategic positions to possibly prevent a breakdown of law and order.

‘Down To America’; ‘Free Palestine’; ‘Free Free Zakzaky’; were among the inscription on their placards.

The mob later converged under the bridge, where they displayed the flags of the two countries and set them ablaze.

Human and vehicular movements were disrupted along the popular Wuse market during the protest.

Many people also scuttled to safety when they sighted the aggrieved IMN members.

On different occasions, the sect members have clashed with the police while demanding the release of Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, their leader.

El-Zakzaky was arrested in December 2015 when some of his members allegedly attacked the convoy of Tukur Buratai, chief of army staff.

https://www.thecable.ng/tension-in-abuja-as-shiites-burn-us-israel-flags/
[this is madness may these people dont go school is not religion again is culture for them to pray for peace in nigeria doing what God has finished no one fight God may be theire boss or leaders did not inform them isreal as come and no nation can fight them let us live them they are olodo fool
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2018
FTrebirth:

boko haram, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab, taliban, fulani herdsmen are all SUNNI MUSLIMS! they top the every top 10 lists on the world's most deadliest terrorist groups.

the shiites are very few and they're friendly to Christians, the very reason sunni muslims hate them.

please get your facts right!
Comment by typical lazy youth.
The day u will have encouter with Shiite u will regret ever being born, mark my words.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Mouthgag: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know you know.
[/s]
You know nothing ignoramus
Please tell us about the sects in Christianity
And which fool told you ibadi or whatever is a sect in Islam.
Just shut your ignorant hoe and focus on your religion

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Mouthgag: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2018
Coolgent:

The day u will have encouter with Shiite u will regrer ever being born, mark my word.
Some complete illiterate fools just make comments online just because it's a faceless forum.
What do you know about shiit?
I'm 100 percent sure that you've never even seen a shiit before in real life.

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Mouthgag: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2018
psychologist:
I was discussing with someone today
And I asked what if USA were to be an Islam country?

The whole world have ismalized or burned down.

I also noticed I have never seen a Muslim evangelizing bout Mohammed rather they try hard impose embarassed

Islamabad

One can only see a comment like this from a senseless psychologist..
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Mouthgag: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2018
millomaniac:
Why are Moslems so violent.
Why are Christians so hypocritical, wicked and greedy?
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 09, 2018
mujibson:
like muslims wish to have dumbass like u as a friend.....dindinrin

Your mother na em be Didirin, useless fellow! E no go better for you. Animal. As if na lie i day talk? all the bad things way Bible and other abrahamaic laws condemn una do every every, worse is, you do not even see it as something wrong, are you not stupid people, you come here wan insiult your papa and ur mama . God punish you there. You no go die beter , animal.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know you know.

That was a childish & wishful thinking. Trump will not do anything. US is used to their flags being burned by Islamic extremists. The Federal Government Intelligence Agencies know more than you about the activities of these Islamic fraternities.

I have observed comments here against Shi'ite members because of Israeli & American flags.

This same people have been attacking FG over 2015 incidents when they clashed with soldiers & the continued detention of Zakzaky. In various letters written to International Communities by Igbos reporting human rights violation in Nigeria, they mentioned 2015 massacre of Shiite members & the continued detention of Zakzaky. I don't know what they meant by massacre when our soldiers died & they are being controlled by an international Oath of Allegiance to an extremist body and they must execute the instructions in Nigeria without any consideration for the local laws. El - Rufai with much exposure & contacts know what they can do. The FG intelligence agencies know their capabilities.

Those fighting FG that have been using 2015 clashes in Kaduna & the detention of Zakzaky as winning points should not come here to condemn this act. They are together.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by serikiYCU(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Don't allow your hatred for a group of people to make you unjust to them.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2018
And they couldn't even afford real flags...... Had to burn paper flags. Nonsense people.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2018
bionixs:
the most stupid of them all protested today In ibadan

tbh was really disappointed at what happened in ibadan yesterday

but well everyone knows it's a 1k paid protest

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Newpride:
Anything that has to do with Islam as a religion is a curse.
Idol worshippers are better and more tolerant than them.
Islam is a scam....
No they are not. Malo na malo. If you know you know.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Mouthgag:

Why are Christians so hypocritical, wicked and greedy?
Sorry, did you mean moslem?
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2018
JobLessness and foolishness in high display.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by MPESA(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2018
mvem:
...you dont know what u are saying...the Shiites so much hate Israel...Shiite leadership is in Iran and they are the only country that want to see Israel wiped from the map... And america see Iran as there no 1 enemy now...Iranian gov supports all Shiite groups around the world...I don't know why we don't know this
Sincerely I dont know much about it but let's see how it unfolds .
I involved PMB and his Administration because of the way they have be going ruthlessness to achieve their political aims.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Maski87: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Please,is this group the same as boko harams
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2018
how can we go anywhere with these people in tow.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Are these pooh not same shit or shite that are telling Christians to fight for them to the point they even entered churches seeking support to free their Iranian slave leader I said it then these people can't be trusted in fact anyone that trust any Muslim of northern extraction is a dead man.

Very foolish people Nigeria govt arrest and detained your Iranian slave leader you are burning US and Isreal flag is that not silliness? Why is it that fulani and Hausa are just naturally stupid in every area of life? Is it God that just got angry and created them that way or what Just naturally stupid they reason upside down in everything their reasoning is as same the way they speak English upside down. God have mercy.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by FTrebirth(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Coolgent:

The day u will have encouter with Shiite u will regrer ever being born, mark my word.

stop saying nonsense.

what foolish encounter? are they part of the boko haram and fulani herdsmen plaguing the nation? or the isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab and taliban terrorizing the world?

how many times have you heard or seen shiites invade a community and start a bloody cleansing on every living thing therein?

please when you speak, speak with facts. as far as i'm concerned, when you talk terrorism you're talking sunni muslims.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Make we run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.