Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos (50375 Views)

A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cry To Buhari Over Ban On Open Grazing In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by bionixs: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
CastedDude:
According to trending reports, the Fulani indigenes are unhappy with the way they are being treated in Benue and Nassarawa states. In a trending video footage posted online, one of the Fulani herdsmen can be heard lamenting their present situation as he accused the police of being complicit in their ordeal because they are the minority tribe in the mentioned areas.

"They now have license to kill us, kill our cows, arrest us and collect not less than N1million for bail. Over 200 young Fulani under detention & some are starving to death," - the Fulani youth cried out.

This is coming days after the Berom of Plateau State allegedly killed and matched many cows belonging to herdsmen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/fulani-herdsmen-lament-over-their-condition-in-benue-and-nassarawa-states.html

idiots
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
story for d gods
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
What hurts me most is that the real miscreants don't get caught, the innocent pay for their evil doings
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Karma! What spins around come around
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
useless muslim terrorists shedding crocodile tears.

you invade people's lands, kill innocent souls, rape little girls like your prophets, usurp properties and still have the confidence to slam your foreheads in form of prayer. bloody terrorists!

how are you even being maltreated when your brother is the presidiot?

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Something should be done to seperate the herdsman from the terrorist.

Our security is trash

If we start the separation be rest assured Buhari and El Rufai will be in jail
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Bellgal: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
buhariguy:
and what if human being was killed by evil spirit Or witches in witches
Pls wat is the pathophysiology of human being killed by evil spirit and witches?
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by tempest01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tell them to hold on a little...

They will be maltreated till 2019 when the middle belt and some yorubas vote in Buhari again for 2nd term
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by bellotaofeek: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is testing microphone
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
WHO DEY MALTREAT THESE FAMILY OF BUHARI ABI I DEY CRAZE....SHEY YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE KILLED
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by chibuzor05(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sundayfhd1:
Thunder wipe una all. Kai if i be baba na dat old jetfighter the military get them go take shoot una ontop drum. Vampires
Anambra business and Top politician by Name CMC
spray the sum of 2.5 million on the wedding event he
attended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrBduoeGAM
Watch as the MC scream "Poverty is a sin". Above is the Video

Liar...that is Nwata Anayo Eze, and he is from Umuahia not Anambra biko. Stop sharing refurbished fake news...his name was loudly pronounced even in the video.
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by potosky: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Where were they when this happen? How come non of them die? Hmmm I think their cows poo on Mami water food and she decided to kill their cows. undecided
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If we start the separation be rest assured Buhari and El Rufai will be in jail
Of course. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Something should be done to seperate the herdsman from the terrorist.

Our security is trash

are they different?
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Antipob777(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fulani's are very peaceful people. Based on my research, I found out that all the killings the Fulani herdsmen are accused of are been carried out by mostly Igbo's who disguise as Fulani herdsmen because of their hate for this government.

One thing I know is that the wicked Igbos pigs shall never go unpunished.

See how the are killing innocent cows. May the cows Rest in peace.
Insha Allah
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by potosky: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sulemanial:
WHO DEY MALTREAT THESE FAMILY OF BUHARI ABI I DEY CRAZE....SHEY YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE KILLED
na Mami water. grin got the answer from the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
CastedDude:
According to trending reports, the Fulani indigenes are unhappy with the way they are being treated in Benue and Nassarawa states. In a trending video footage posted online, one of the Fulani herdsmen can be heard lamenting their present situation as he accused the police of being complicit in their ordeal because they are the minority tribe in the mentioned areas.

"They now have license to kill us, kill our cows, arrest us and collect not less than N1million for bail. Over 200 young Fulani under detention & some are starving to death," - the Fulani youth cried out.

This is coming days after the Berom of Plateau State allegedly killed and matched many cows belonging to herdsmen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/fulani-herdsmen-lament-over-their-condition-in-benue-and-nassarawa-states.html

lol
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by ebuk4real(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thought the cows were on vacation hence their relaxation by the beach o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by HgsMediaPlus: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
These Fulani men are not wise...that's the excuse abi...they must finish wat they started
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Antipob777:
Fulani's are very peaceful people. Based on my research, I found out that all the killings the Fulani herdsmen are accused of are been carried out by mostly Igbo's who disguise as Fulani herdsmen because of their hate for this government.

Insha Allah
Amin
lol
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by MPESA(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Just as not all Igbos are drug dealers
not all yorubas are afonjas or skullminers
not all fulani herdsmen are terrorist.

Buhari's silence is unwise because it makes it uncertain to know his thoughts on the matter.
Maybe because he might known the REAL HERDSMEN.
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
una never see anything..
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Bonapart(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
DrGoodman:
To the ears of most Nigerians, this is music. grin
people like me
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Jaabioro(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
I'm not trained to believe Fulanis
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by lastempero: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thunder gbagbu unu dia
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by cytell56: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
CastedDude:

Na una start am nah!!!
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Tijay90(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
I came here expecting to see pictures of humans being maltreated... But, obviously, cows are more important.
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Antipob777 post=68306303[s:
]Fulani's are very peaceful people. Based on my research, I found out that all the killings the Fulani herdsmen are accused of are been carried out by mostly Igbo's who disguise as Fulani herdsmen because of their hate for this government.

Insha Allah[/s]
Amin
sharap stop typing nonsenses angry Fulani herdsmen are terrorist cool

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by femmy2010(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
tim1256:

Tell us the difference first

That is why the security agencies should improve on their information gathering capabilities .
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by abokikhalifa: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
U
tim1256:

Tell us the difference first

Olodo check you dictionary
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by Stevenson1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't support any killing by anybody and any Tribe at all but if Benue people were to complain or takes revenge of the things you lots have done to them. I bet there would be another civil war. You are now forming the victims forgetting that you have made countless people in Benue brother less, sister less, father less, uncle less and Co.
Re: 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos by tunary(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
DrGoodman:
To the ears of most Nigerians, this is music. grin
Lwkmdo
you bad o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / 'Touch Me Not Campaign': Girls Sexually Assaulted Make Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.