Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated (754 Views)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by Gentlelox: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
There is this little girl that always ask me for money and food when she sees me. Everyday, in the morning, she wakes up and start begging strangers for food and money and even go as far as taking my plastic coke to finish the remnant.

This little girl is about 8years old and has imbecility but the imbecility is not so severe but i think it must have affected her cognitive ability.

This morning, I found her being chased with a hot fire wood by one woman and everyone in the street were cheering and taking it as play while the little girl cries and suffers. Obviously a muslems girl.

I want nairaland to help her. I can provide her video and pictures plus her location. Let give her a good home and the opportunity to live a normal life.

I really feel for this girl, it hurts seeing someone like that being Maltreated by people that she can't defend herself against.
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by immortalcrown(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Please, what do you mean by a good home for her?
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by advanceDNA: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Please, what do you mean by a good home for her?

Any other person's home except the op's home
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by immortalcrown(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:
Any other person's home except the op's home
Is it not better to take her to one of the special homes for the needy?
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by advanceDNA: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Is it not better to take her to one of the special homes for the needy?

U mean there are homes where special needs people live and are cared for ..for free??
....who's running the show? Government or private individuals?
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by immortalcrown(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:
U mean there are homes where special needs people live and are cared for ..for free??
....who's running the show? Government or private individuals?
I think there are special homes for them. I said I think, I am not sure.
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by ojonx(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Yes, there are many of them here in Lagos. It depends on the location. I have visited two at Ikotun area in Lagos then as a Young Christian Worker(YCW).

immortalcrown:
I think there are special homes for them. I said I think, I am not sure.
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by Blake755: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wat abt her family
Re: A Girl With Special Needs Being Maltreated by Gentlelox: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Blake755:
Wat abt her family
I don't know. The girl just go out early in the morning walking and asking for meal.

I can get a video if you want to see it. She's in Abuja, kwali axis.

(1) (Reply)

Annoy Residents Caught Prostitutes, As Prostitutes Tries To Escape Police Arrest / Guys, Tame Your Sexual Urges And Desires!! / Islamic Cleric Dockedover 419 Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.