Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (33422 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by CSNg: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by BigIyanga: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
this week is a long one for wailersgrin they yet to recover from June 12 hangover another one pops up again
Are you talking about Unilag students that protested against renaming their school MKO University?
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by dmbb: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari the father of the Nigerian politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by TellMeNothing: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari seriously hustling for Yoruba votes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by shamecurls(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
tim1256:
I'm very certain that there's Hausa/Fulani that half qualified, our nepotist President would have gone for him

Are you hungry?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NothingDoMe: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Newpride:
Pmb is killing many people inside these days.
Headache, high blood pressure and hypertension will soon end some people’s career before 2019.

God bless Nigeria
Lol. Headache for what? How does this affect the price of garri? Lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by tunjiajayi: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bonanza, bonanza, sniper 4 for 10.00 NGN.

( strictly for yanmiris, ipob and there supporters)

Limited supply hurry, hurry.

Next bonanza tomorrow. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by holajeedayy: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless The Great Region Of The SW.

God Bless PMB# SAIBABA2019

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
Nonsense even if he appoint Yoruba all thru we will not vote him again..... Will stop his jiad ambition to wipe all Christian....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by shamecurls(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
CSNg:
2019 strategy!

And the fingering of some tribe's clit*ris goes on just to forget their suffering and vote for the herdsman again...and they will because they are daft and never learn from history!
[/s]

5%

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Badmus20(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
sai baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by holajeedayy: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless The Great Region Of The SW.

God Bless PMB# SAIBABA2019

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
Nonsense even if he appoint Yoruba all thru we will not vote him again..... Will that stop his jiad ambition to wipe all Christian.... Yesterday abiola honor, today is this one.... Tell them we don wise

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by skales67(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
2019 strategy!

And the fingering of some tribe's clit*ris goes on just to forget their suffering and vote for the herdsman again...and they will because they are daft and never learn from history!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by porka: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
namet:
"A square peg in a square hole" only when the appointee is from your ethnic group...

He was a replacement for Adelabu who resigned to pursue a career in politics.

It's a South West slot.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by sammirano: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Ipob members will not like this, as he's from the west.

Buhari ready to give you all severe heart attack before 2019 grin

grin[center][/center]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by tunjiajayi: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
holajeedayy:

Nonsense even if he appoint Yoruba all thru we will not vote him again..... Will that stop his jiad ambition to wipe all Christian.... Yesterday abiola honor, today is this one.... Tell them we don wise

We - you are part of the 5%
Irrelevant!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by dadada98: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
this is not Shonubi, this is not even a yoruba person

the biggest arm robber is running free...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRSFeknt6hM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7231022_download4_jpeg161fb4647e33981d604c28c0994f8fa6

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Look at what mod did to my friend ijoba2

IJOBA2 for "ISLAM IS A BLOOD SUCKING RELIGION BRUH. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THE SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS OF ISLAM, MOHOMODU BUHARI S A W IS DRINKING THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS." 7. Don't say, do or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success or reputation of Nairaland. . Ban expires at January 18, 2019 at 08:44:33 PM.
OMG... This is outrageous. That guy deserves a lifetime ban

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Respect55(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Trying so hard to get votes from SW. Wouldn't be surprised if he eventually did
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
namet:
"A square peg in a square hole" only when the appointee is from your ethnic group...

My ethnic group?

Mynd44,Igbodefender,sarkki, ojiofor make una come see o!

Nothing wey dem never call me for this Nairaland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by cytell56: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
okaynigeria:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the nomination of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The appointment is subject to Senate confirmation.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu disclosed this in a statement on Friday.

Folashodun Shonubi is currently the Managing Director of the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) – the financial payments, facilitation and settlement platform.

NIBSS is one of the platforms used by the Federal Government in electronic payments in the Nigerian financial industry.

Before assuming the headship of NIBBS in 2012, Shonubi had garnered decades of executive-level experience in financial service operations, notably as Executive Director at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Renaissance Securities Nigeria Limited and Ecobank Nigeria Plc.

https://www.okayng.com/president-buhari-appoints-folashodun-adebisi-shonubi-as-new-cbn-deputy-governor/

IPOB's, don't worry he will soon appoint Ndidiamaka Chinedu Ogbulafor as Chairman of Ladipo Traders Amalgamated Union.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Dareal90s(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
handsomeclouds:

I swear you get sense!

It's quater to election... he's trying so hard to please the Yorubas.. this means he knows what he was doing all along.

I was planning to vote him before.. walai with this one, I would rather stay at home on election's day and sleep.

God's sparing Our lives in good health and condition
I will replace ur vote, I'll vote him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

I will replace ur vote, I'll vote him.

You will still fail in the end

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
skales67:
2019 strategy!

This your wailing will not stop till 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Dareal90s(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
handsomeclouds:

You will still fail in the end
OK let's wait nd see, mark this date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by QTEST007(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
PACIFYING THE WEST
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

OK let's wait nd see, mark this date.
I don't have that time... I'll be enjoying my life then...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
una don get award, una don get June 12 as national holiday. .una don get president elect. . .na una don get deputy governor of CBN. .YORUBA PEOPLE NO GO TALK AGAIN O
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by package7(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Awon omo Yoruba to gbon.

PMB...do you think Yoruba''s are fool? If, you appoint mine late grandmother as dean ...ko kan aiye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.